剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
我不会被关住 永远不会
I will not be caged! Ever!
撒克逊的血在沸腾
Saxon blood rises.
让他们害怕 让他们看到我们
Let them fear it. Let them see us.
杀了胡德
Kill Hood,
其他人就会四散
and the rest will scatter.
我们要把城门从铰链上扯下来
We'll tear the gates from their hinges.
不留俘虏
No prisoners!
不留怜悯
No mercy!
让撒克逊的垃圾看看
Let the Saxon filth see
清算是什么样子
what a reckoning looks like!
等我命令
Hold for my command!
等
Hold...
等
Hold...
等
Hold...
放箭
Loose!
亨廷顿 保护侧翼
Huntingdon! Protect the flanks!
带人追击 我们拿下城镇
Take men and give chase! We'll take the town!
照他说的做
Do as he says.
德罗戈 跟伯爵去
Drogo, go with the Earl!
跟我来 去森林
With me! To the forest!
驾
Hyah!
后撤
Fall back!
好吧 呃 我没想到会有这么多人
Okay, uh, I didn't expect there to be so many people.
不过还是会成功的 对吧
Still gonna work, though, right?
我想是吧 应该会
I think. It should.
理论上
Theoretically.
这可不是我想要的安慰
That's not exactly the comfort I was looking for.
那就别问和尚怎么放火
Then don't ask a monk about arson.
好了 准备好
Okay, ready?
我们从酒馆穿过去找胡德
We get to Hood through the tavern.
楼梯通到屋顶
Stairs lead to the rooftops.
现身吧
Show yourselves!
这边走
This way!
拉尔夫 去城♥堡♥ 去城♥堡♥
Ralph, get to the castle! Get to the castle!
撒克逊人 去城♥堡♥
Saxons, to the castle!
去城♥堡♥
To the castle!
快进来
Get in, quickly.
进来 快
Get in, come on!
他们在楼上
They're upstairs.
动起来 你这头骡子
Move, you mule!
懦夫
Coward...
不
No.
胜利者
Victor.
你是个好人
You were a good man.
上帝会奖赏你
God will reward you.
去城♥堡♥ 撒克逊人去城♥堡♥
To the castle! Saxons to the castle!
他们来了
Here they are!
进来 进来
Get in! Get in!
来吧 和尚
Come on, monk.
清空桥 士兵来了
Clear the bridge, soldiers coming.
桥封了 桥封了
Bridge is closed, bridge is closed...
下桥
Get off the bridge!
喂 你
Oi! You!
不 -加梅尔 守住桥
No! -Gamewell, hold the bridge!
他们来了
They're here!
走 走
Go... go!
跑
Run!
烧起来了 烧起来了
It burns. It burns!
进去
Get inside!
锁上
Lock it!
桥烧了 莱斯特的人被切断了
The bridge burns. Leicester's men are cut off...
现在我们去森林
And now we go, to the forest!
快点 我们得去帮森林里的兄弟
Hurry now! We must help our brothers in the forest!
我们该去帮其他人
We should go and help the others.
来不及了
There's no time.
现在只有我们的祈祷能到他们那里
Only our prayers will reach them now.
后撤 后撤
Fall back! Fall back!
跑 回诺丁汉
Run! Back to Nottingham!
结束了 战斗结束了
It's over! The battle is over!
保持队形 保持队形
Hold ranks... hold ranks!
洛克斯利
Locksley.
你把她怎么了
What have you done with her?
杀了你是仁慈
To kill you would be mercy.
杀了她才会真正毁了你
To kill her will break you!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们打败他们了 桥烧了
We beat them. The bridge burns.
他们人太少 现在追不上
They are too few to give chase now.
我要你带大家回去
I want you to lead everyone back.
我得去找玛丽安
I must get to Marian.
洛克斯利
Locksley!
这么多血
All this blood.
这么多人死 都是因为你
All these men dead, because of you.
是你绞死了一个无辜的人
You were the one that hanged an innocent man.
“无辜”
"Innocent."
我给了你父亲恩典 他选择了骄傲
I offered your father grace, he chose pride.
我父亲选择了尊严
My father chose dignity.
你选择了鲜血
You chose blood!
我选择了秩序
I chose order!
你带来了混乱
You brought chaos!
你毒害了诺丁汉
You poisoned Nottingham!
为了什么
And for what?
没人会记得你的事业或你的名字
No one will remember your cause or your name.
只会记得你的死
Only your death.
打
Fight!
打 打
Fight... fight!
今天不行 郡长
Not today, Sheriff.
很快
Soon.
罗宾汉
Robin Hood!
罗宾汉
Robin Hood!
为什么
Why?
你背叛了我们 -不
You betrayed us. -No.
是父亲背叛了我们所有人
It's Father who has betrayed us all!
你必须放我出去
You must let me out!
阿勒颇 求你
Aleppo, please!
我别无选择 父亲已经迷失了自己 求你
I had no choice. Father has lost himself, please.
你可以选择不像他
You can choose not to be like him.
我就是他
I am like him.
我是他的儿子
I am his son.
你不该回来的 玛丽安
You should have never have come back, Marian.
如果你不放我出去 他会杀了我
If you do not release me, he will kill me,
迟早也会杀你
and sooner or later you.
父亲 你受伤了
Father, you're hurt.
我还站着 钥匙
I am standing. The key.
玛丽安现在要为此负责
Marian answers for this now.
罗布
Rob!
快走
Come on!
走 -玛丽安 他会杀你的
Go! -Marian, he'll kill you.
如果你爱我 就骑马走
If you love me, ride.
求你
Please.
玛丽安 跑
Marian, run!
你竟敢对父亲拔刀
You dare raise a blade to your father.
你对我来说什么都不是
You are no one to me.
我本该亲手剖开你父亲的肚子
I would've gutted your father myself.
我本该这么做 但我是个有身份的人
I should have, but I am a man of station...
你懂的
you see,
所以我让法律来沾血
so I let the law wear the blood.
而你的血脉 今晚就断绝
And your bloodline... ends tonight.
结束了
It's done.
他们现在会更有胆量
They will be emboldened now.
接下来呢
What next?
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表