剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
「羅賓漢」前情提要
Previously on "Robin Hood."
抱歉我來晚了
I apologize for my lateness.
我覺得你來得正是時候
I believe you arrived just in time.
母親,我帶了禮物來
Mother, I come bearing gifts.
大人
My Lord.
我不知道
I did not know.
洛克斯利的瑪麗安女僕
Maid Marian of Locksley,
你要向我宣誓效忠
you will swear your fealty to me
並擔任侍女
and serve as lady in waiting.
兒子,你來這裡做什麼
What brings you here, my son?
父親的日子不多了,我打算
Father's days are numbered. It is my intention
取代他的位置
that I take his place.
血統並不能造就一個好國王
Blood does not make a proper king.
我的路已經決定了
My path is decided.
那就是王位 -約翰會違抗任何
And it will be the throne. -John would defy anything
不為約翰服務的事
that doesn't serve John.
我必須知道他的心思,他的手段
I must know his mind. His methods.
他的最終目的 -我要怎麼做這種事
His endgame. -How am I to do such a thing?
讓自己引人注目,像朵玫瑰
Make yourself visible. Be a rose.
不是百合花
Not a lily.
我是來跟你談普莉希拉的事
I came to speak with you about Priscilla.
我想徵得你的許可來追求她
I would like your permission to court her.
你要是傷害了她
Any hurt done to her by you
我會千倍奉還
shall be repaid a thousand-fold.
告訴我你知道多少關於洛克斯利林務官休的事
Tell me what you know of the forester Hugh of Locksley.
阿隆那是個可怕的意外
Aronne was a horrible accident.
那全是意外 -我... 我沒想讓
It was all an accident. -I... I didn't mean for
這種事發生,瑪麗安
any of this to happen, Marian.
你想怎樣都無所謂
It doesn't matter what you meant.
我再也不想看到你
I never want to see you again.
我做了筆交易 -跟誰
I made a deal. -With who?
埃莉諾,她想煽動叛亂
Eleanor, she wants to stir the rebellion.
為了什麼 -逼國王
To what end? -To force the King
來這裡 -那你得到什麼
to come here. -And you get what?
她會解除瑪麗安的職務
She will release Marian from her charge.
該結帳了
Time to settle accounts.
我本來想殺了你,但讓你
I would kill you, but leaving you
身無分文更殘忍♥
with no gold is a far crueler fate.
羅賓漢搶了沃里克男爵
Robin Hood has robbed Baron Warick.
我要把你們這些薩克遜社群的領袖
I am holding you, the leaders
當成負責人
of the Saxon community, responsible.
你們會被關起來,直到羅賓漢現身
You will be jailed until Robin Hood comes forward,
並接受諾曼正義的審判
and submits himself to Norman justice.
羅賓漢
請您出席
Your presence is requested.
羅賓漢又一次逃脫了正義
Robin Hood has once again evaded justice.
我只能懷疑薩克遜人
I can only suspect the Saxon people
插手了
have had a hand in it.
我試過跟你們講道理
I have tried reasoning with you.
提供禮遇,一起用餐
Offering civility, breaking bread.
現在看來需要更直接的做法才行
Now it seems a more direct approach is in order.
所以...
So...
你們其中一人會被釋放
one of you will be freed
去給羅賓漢傳話
to deliver Robin Hood a message.
如果他到週末前不投降
If he does not surrender by week's end,
你們其餘人會被絞死
the rest of you will hang
當成叛徒
as traitors.
是時候讓漢恩學到他反抗的真正代價了
It is time Hood learned the true price of his defiance.
如果你重視其他人的性命
If you value the lives of the others,
就把我的話帶給漢恩
you will get my message to Hood.
你真的相信羅賓漢會投降嗎
You truly believe Robin Hood will surrender?
我希望不會
I hope not.
如果他投降,就毀了我的計劃
If he did, he'd ruin my plans.
感覺不一樣了,對吧
Feels different, doesn't it?
空氣,充滿了權勢的濃厚
The air, thicker with influence.
野心更鋒利
Sharper with ambition.
那就是這股味道嗎
Is that what that smell is?
你緊張了
You're nervous.
你屬於這裡,普莉希拉
You belong here, Priscilla.
你一向知道怎麼在任何場合遊刃有餘
You've always known how to navigate any room
並讓局面有利自己... 威斯敏斯特也一樣
and turn it in your favor... Westminster's no different.
有自己的叢林
Wilderness of its own,
充滿捕食者和獵物
complete with predators and prey.
聽起來像我的叢林
Sounds like my kind of jungle.
所以,我看他從諾丁漢帶了隻寵物來
So, I see he's brought a pet from Nottingham.
我給她一週
I give her a week.
也許更短
Perhaps less.
她撐不住的
She won't last.
很快...
Soon...
整個威斯敏斯特都會認識
all of Westminster will be introduced
諾丁漢的普莉希拉女士
to Lady Priscilla of Nottingham.
元帥,這好漂亮
Marshal, it's beautiful.
你得好好打扮
You must be properly adorned.
來這裡感覺真好
It feels good to be here.
遠離諾丁漢
Away from Nottingham.
遠離那個惡魔羅賓漢
Far away from that devil Robin Hood.
今天潮水帶來什麼
What's the tide bringing today?
一艘從東方來的船
A ship from the east.
約翰
John.
好久不見
It's been some time.
我還以為你死了
I was beginning to think you died.
不是沒人試過
Not for lack of trying.
這是塔克,羅伯
This is Tuck. Rob.
羅伯
Rob?
不是羅賓漢
Not Robin Hood?
這不是你取的名字嗎
Is this not the name you were given?
不是我父親取的
Not by my father.
是我敵人取的
By my enemy.
那它就會流傳下去
Then it will be the one that endures.
你敵人咒罵的名字
The name your enemy curses
就是歷史會記錄的名字
is the one history will write.
易卜拉欣... 阿爾-拉希德
Ibrahim... Al-Rashid.
「阿爾-拉希德」
"Al-Rashid."
「正導者」
"The rightly-guided."
適合有直覺的人
A name fitting for a man with instincts,
像我這樣的人
a man such as myself.
你哪裡學的阿♥拉♥伯語
Where did you learn Arabic?
哦,我不會,只是這個名字
Oh, I don't know it, it's just that name,
是我媽逼我讀的一本書裡的
it was from a book my mother made me read.
那她是個好母親
She was a good mother then.
她是的
She was.
你的豐功偉業傳到倫敦了
Word of your exploits has reached London.
搶諾曼領主的財
Stealing from Norman lords.
氣死諾丁漢的十字軍... 警長
Infuriating Nottingham's crusader... the Sheriff.
很厲害 -我不是來被崇拜的
It's impressive. -I'm not here to be admired.
你有我們需要的東西嗎
Do you have what we need?
鋼鐵
Steel.
我們要這些
We'll take these.
那些比較貴
Those are more.
貴多少 -五十杜卡特
How much more? -Fifty ducats.
我們沒帶那麼多金子進城
We didn't bring that much gold to the city.
但我們還有藏起來的
But we have more hidden.
我可以下週帶來給你
I can have that brought to you in the next week.
我不知道,約翰
I don't know, John.
我從沒欠過款
I have never failed to pay.
你從沒面對過現在的局面
You never faced what you are facing.
你不是在酒館對付醉兵
You're not taking on drunken soldiers in a tavern.
你在挑戰警長
You are challenging the Sheriff,
那種人會用血來收債
and a man like that collects his debts in blood.
我覺得你會死
I think you are going to die.
他不會死
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表