剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
戰爭會撕掉面紗
War tears the veil away.
讓我們的本性變得赤♥裸♥而低賤
It makes our nature plain and base
把世界變回最古老的樣子
and returns the world to its oldest form,
強者活,弱者死
strength or death.
灰燼,鮮血
Ash... blood.
戰爭一旦來了
Once war comes...
就控制不住
cannot be controlled.
它會吞噬一切
It devours all.
就像你夢裡警告的那樣
It will be as your dreams warned.
為了保護你不被它傷害
To protect you from it...
我會跟任何人對抗
I will stand against anyone.
就算對方是女王
Even the Queen.
抱歉打擾,大人
Forgive the intrusion, sire.
他說他有羅賓漢的消息
He claims he has information about Robin Hood.
林務官的箭,跟那支
Forester's arrow, same as the one
差點殺了你女兒的是同一個
that nearly killed your daughter.
看這裡,羽毛剪的方式
See here, the way the feathers have been cut.
只有一個人會這樣剪
Only one man ever did that.
他說這樣箭飛得更準
Said it made the arrow fly truer.
什麼人
What man?
休·洛克斯利
Hugh of Locksley.
他一定也教他兒子這樣做
And he'd've taught his son to do the same.
你是說洛克斯利的羅伯特
Are you saying that Robert of Locksley
就是羅賓漢
is Robin Hood?
又要出去
Off again?
我舅舅傳話,我去見他
My uncle sent word. I'm going to meet him.
一個人
Alone? - Numbers attract attention.
人多容易引人注意
And lone riders attract danger.
一個人騎馬才危險
More Saxons come every day.
每天都有更多撒克遜人來
And it's not because of me or Tuck or anyone else.
不是因為我或塔克或其他人
Didn't they?
不是嗎
They came because of you.
他們是因為你來的
Because of what you've done.
因為你做的事
What I've done isn't much.
我做的事沒什麼大不了
It is to them!
對他們來說有
It's enough to make them believe in something
足以讓他們相信有更好的東西
better than they have.
值得一戰,而那
A fight worth fighting, and that...
已經不只是躲藏的理由
is no longer just something to hide behind.
意義更大了
It means more.
對我來說不是
Not to me.
我跟治安官有仇
My quarrel is with the Sheriff.
報仇之後我就走人
After I have my revenge, I will move on.
走人,從什麼時候開始
Move on? Since when?
你們誰都可以戴這個
You could wear this. Any of you can.
我不是誰的領袖
I'm no man's leader.
你可以這樣告訴自己,羅布
You can tell yourself that, Rob.
但事實就是你
But the truth of it is that you are...
是別人會跟隨的人
a man others will follow.
不管你想不想要
Whether you want them to or not.
你真的覺得森林會這麼輕易放他走
You truly the forest will give him up so easily?
我們只能希望
We can only hope.
站住
Halt there.
沒事
It's all right.
讓他通過
Let him through.
真像吟遊詩人的傳奇
A troubadour's romance, indeed.
羅賓漢,我猜
Robin Hood, I presume.
人家這麼叫我
So I'm called.
你有很多稱呼
You're called many things.
聽說你是我的敵人
I'm told you're my enemy.
我跟你沒過節
My quarrel is not with you.
至少今晚沒有
At least, not tonight.
能站在您面前是我的榮幸,陛下
To stand in you presence is an honor, Your Majesty.
你的禮貌肯定不是在森林裡學的
Well, you certainly didn't learn your manners in the forest.
那如果不是跟我,你的敵人是誰
So, if not with me, with whom is your fight?
這些麻煩不是我惹出來的
I did not bring these troubles to pass.
是治安官
It was the Sheriff. - Ah, well,
啊,沒關係
no matter.
現在我們都捲進去了
Now we're both in the middle of it.
我們談談吧
Shall we talk?
離那些偷聽的耳朵遠一點
Away from prying ears?
不要衛兵,女王
Without guard... Queen?
這森林裡最危險的東西
The most dangerous creature of this forest
就站在我們面前
is standing right before us.
我不覺得他想害我
I don't think he means me any harm.
你呢
Do you?
不,陛下
No, Your Majesty.
看到了吧,元帥
See, Marshal?
完全無害
Quite harmless.
森林很適合你
The forest suits you.
它很野性
It's untamed.
這是家
It's home.
但你想改變外面的世界
And yet you want to change the world beyond it.
不是世界,陛下
Not the world, Your Majesty.
只是舍伍德
Just Sherwood.
很高尚的情操
It's a noble sentiment.
但高尚改變過什麼
But what has nobility ever really changed?
女王
Queen...
你為什麼要見面
why did you ask to meet?
我有個問題
I have a problem.
我給亨利生了那麼多兒子
Of all the sons I've born King Henry...
理查
Richard...
現在是最有希望繼承王位
is now in line to inherit the crown
也最適合的那一個
and the most naturally suited for it.
可惜要這樣
Alas, for that to happen,
法國的王位得空出來
the throne in France must be vacant.
但亨利在法國過得很開心
But Henry is very happy in France
有酒有女人
with his wine and his women.
要讓一個開心的人離開
And dislodging a happy man is...
不是容易的事
not an easy task.
你想要我做什麼
But what it is you want of me?
我希望你把叛亂鬧大
I want you to escalate your rebellion.
能燒的就燒
Burn what can be burned.
能搶的就搶
Take what can be taken.
讓我老公沒辦法視而不見
And make sure my husband can't ignore it.
你要求很多
You ask for much.
但你已經在做了
And yet you are already doing it.
我只是給你一個目的
I'm merely giving you a purpose.
目的?當諾曼人的棋子
Purpose? Being a pawn in a Norman game?
每個人有時候都是棋子
Oh, everyone's a pawn sometimes.
連女王也是
Even the queen.
重點是
The trick...
知道什麼時候走棋
is to know when to play the piece
什麼時候砸棋盤
and when to break the board.
把國王弄回英格蘭不會讓王位空出來
Bringing the king to England doesn't vacate the throne.
除非他永遠不走
Unless, of course, he never leaves.
我們能做的事有限
There are limits to what we can accomplish.
我們又不是軍隊
And we are not an army.
但你那群人
But that band of yours,
只用幾個人就突破了諾丁漢的防禦
you pierced Nottingham's defenses with but a handful of people.
為什麼
Why?
因為你們被迫用不同的方式思考
Because you're forced to think differently.
這對那些固執的人是優勢
That is an advantage against people who are set in their ways.
你是要我跟你合作
You're asking me to work with you.
我覺得這很明顯
I think it's obvious.
這種聯盟我能得到什麼
What do I gain from this alliance?
羅賓漢
Well, Robin Hood,
你想要什麼
what do you want?
每個男人都有慾望
Every man desires something.
亨廷登的瑪麗安
Marian of Huntingdon.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表