剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
on my own, and had to eat.
你母亲呢 你父亲呢
Where was your mother? Your father?
我爸从来不在
My pa was never around.
我妈......她交不起税
My mother, she... couldn't pay her tax.
士兵当着我的面把她带走
Soldiers took her while I watched.
她拼命反抗 但没用
She fought hard, but didn't matter.
她在牢里只撑了一个月
She only lasted a month in jail.
大多数人在镣铐里死得很快
Most folk die quick in chains.
你当时几岁
How old were you?
五岁
Five?
太小了 不能一个人
That's far too young to be on your own.
我过得还行
I did all right.
我去看看晚饭
I'm gonna go and see about some dinner.
你不只是个小偷 斯普拉加特
You're not just a thief... Spragart.
不是吗
No?
你是个想夺回什么的男人
You're a man trying to take something back.
塔克
Tuck!
不
No!
塔克 你怎么到这里的
Tuck, how'd you get here?
我沿着小路走 跟你一样
I was walking the trail. Like you.
你要去哪里
Where are you off to?
骑马 散散心
A ride. To clear my head.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
什么时候淑女自己备马了
Since when does a lady ready her own horse?
你的嘴唇
Your lip.
怎么回事 不重要
What happened? -Doesn't matter.
我得走 走
I have to leave. -Leave?
女王不会允许
The Queen won't allow it.
她不会知道 我会告诉她
She won't know. -I'll tell her.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
如果你爱我
Not if you love me.
你疯了
You sound mad.
抛下对女王的职责
Running from your duty to the Queen.
你要去哪里
Where would you even go?
去舍伍德 找罗伯
To Sherwood, to find Rob.
你疯了
You are mad.
离开丝绸床单和银杯
Leaving silk sheets and silver goblets
在泥巴里追个罪犯
to chase a criminal through the mud.
他不止是这样
He's more than that.
没错 他是个杀手
Indeed, he's a killer.
他差点杀了我 玛丽安
He almost killed me, Marian.
为什么现在
Why this now?
我环顾四周 只看到掠夺的男人
I look around, and all I see are men who take.
罗伯在给予
Rob gives.
他的诺言 他的忠诚
His word, his loyalty.
没用了
Doesn't matter.
结束了 玛丽安 罗伯的命运已定
It's over, Marian, Rob's fate is sealed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
国王派了几百人
The King has sent hundreds of men
来杀罗伯和他的队伍
to kill Rob and his band.
你怎么知道 我父亲
How do you know this? -My father.
他周二才见过埃莉诺
He met with Eleanor only Tuesday.
他们知道罗伯藏哪里
They know where Rob hides.
哪里
Where?
我不会告诉你
I won't tell you.
普里西拉 我求你
Priscilla, I beg you.
罗伯有生命危险 不
Rob is in grave danger. -No.
罗伯死定了 他在哪里
Rob is dead. -Where is he?
如果你去 你会死
If you go, you will die.
普里西拉
Priscilla...
在哪里 求你
Where? Please.
一个山洞 沿着溪流很远
A cave, far up a stream, hidden between
藏在南岭和梅登河之间
the Southern Ridge and the River Meden.
答应我
Promise me...
你不会告诉任何人
you won't say a word to anyone.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I you.
我们会再见的
I will see you again.
不会的 可爱的玛丽安
You won't, sweet Marian.
对不起
I'm sorry.
因为我 你不得不杀人
Because of me, you had to murder a man.
我没有谋杀
I didn't murder.
我杀了想杀我的人
I killed a man who tried to kill me.
仇恨还是自保 罗伯
Hate versus preservation, Rob.
一个你可以交代 另一个不行
One you can answer for, the other you cannot.
那你为什么选择救我
Well, why'd you choose to save me?
我没有
I didn't.
是上帝
God did.
好吧 修士 上帝为什么
Fine, monk, why did God...
选择救我
choose to save me?
我想 他造你是为了什么
I suppose whatever he made you for
可能还在前方
may still lie ahead.
你说我腐♥败♥
You said I was corrupt.
你是 但那不必是你的结局
You are, but that doesn't have to be your end.
你还有选择
You still have a choice.
你可以改变 也许吧
You can change. -Yeah, maybe.
或者我们就是我们
Or maybe we are just who we are.
不 那是魔鬼的谎言
No, that's a lie the Devil tells us,
说我们今天的样子就是永远的样子
that who we are today is who we'll ever be.
但上帝在召唤你去更多
But God is calling you for more.
不止复仇 不止鲜血
More than vengeance, more than blood.
你永远打不败诺曼人
You'll never defeat the Normans
除非先打败内心的黑暗
until you first defeat the darkness inside.
你不能被仇恨支配 罗伯
You can't be ruled by hate, Rob.
它会吞噬我们
It eats us.
然后占有我们
And then it owns us.
这就是我想让你明白的
That is what I want you to understand.
吉斯本已经到了
Gisborne is already here.
继续
Go on.
......随便选
...choose anything.
啊 诺丁汉郡长回来了
Ahh, the Sheriff of Nottingham returns.
让我介绍 吉斯本爵士
May I present Sir Guy of Gisborne?
我想你知道这个名字
Now, I suspect you know the name.
当然
Of course.
郡长
Sheriff.
久仰大名
I've heard much.
亨廷顿告诉我你在阿斯卡隆带兵
Huntingdon tells me you led men at Ascalon.
那时候国王很倚重他家族
The King leaned heavily on his family in those days.
现在也一样
Still does.
我不记得在那里见过你
I don't recall seeing you there.
不是所有人都能从城墙上作战
Not all of us had the luxury of fighting from tower walls.
我在泥地里 和垂死的人一起
I was in the dirt, with the dying.
不管怎样 你一定打得很出色
Regardless... you must've fought well
才能得到这一切 这都不是我的
to be given all of this. -None of this is mine.
我只是奉国王之名治理
I govern only in the King's name.
是的 代替亨利行使权力真是荣幸
Yes, 'tis indeed a privilege to wield power in Henry's stead.
所以我才来
Which is why I have come.
国王认为
The King believes
诺丁汉需要更坚定的管理
Nottingham requires firmer stewardship.
陛下完全授权我
His Majesty has entrusted me
恢复秩序
with his full and complete authority
完全彻底的权力
to restore order.
正如你说的
'Tis as you said.
那来敬一杯
A toast, then.
敬法律和秩序
To law and order.
就这样吧
Such as it is.
敬法律和秩序
To law and order.
元帅
Marshal.
有话跟你说
A word.
殿下
Your Highness.
我已经把我知道的告诉了我儿子
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表