剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
《罗宾汉》前情提要
Previously on "Robin Hood."
解除她对你的效忠 告诉我一件事
Release her from your service. Tell me one thing,
你不爱我 问题是
and that's you don't love me. -The question is,
我是否想爱你 答案是不 我不想
do I want to love you, and the answer is no, I don't.
把这个交给女王 你就再也见不到我
Deliver this to the Queen, and you'll never see me again.
紧跟着王子
Stay close to the prince.
看看他还会吐露什么
See what else he reveals.
寻求教皇的青睐 我亲眼看到他亲笔写的
Seek the Pope's favor? -I read it in his own hand.
你在干什么 约翰戴着很多面具
What are you doing? -John wears many faces,
但真正的那张很少
but few of them are true.
只要有一丝叛乱的风声 亨利王就会被流放到船上
The mere whisper of rebellion may put King Henry on a galley.
你的村庄会付之一炬 你的人♥民♥会流血
Your villages will burn, your people will bleed.
因为你 善良的撒克逊人会被绞死
Because of you, good Saxons will hang.
罗宾汉 我猜
Robin Hood, I presume.
那逃犯把他们全放了 一个不剩
The outlaw has freed them. Every last one.
很好 我现在在罗宾汉的营地里有眼线
Good. I now have eyes and ears in Robin Hood's camp.
罗宾汉
沃里克男爵
Baron Warick.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
趴下 啊
Get down. -Aah!
我饶过你一次 男爵
I spared you once, Baron.
你本该放手不管
You should've left things alone.
国王会知道你干的好事
The King will hear of what you've done.
等他知道了 他会来找你
And when he does, he will come for you!
你这个撒克逊人
You Saxon!
我正等着呢
I'm counting on it.
把他带走 郡长的手下很快就到
Bring him. The Sheriff's men will come soon.
走
Move.
这里有个巨大的山洞
Here, an enormous cave.
两百个撒克逊人把它当成家
Two hundred Saxons have made it their home.
他们欢迎你
And they welcomed you?
是啊 他们看到的是个受冤的农夫
Yes, they see a wronged farmer.
洛克斯利呢 还活着 好好的
And Locksley? -Alive and well.
已经稳稳当当成了他们的领袖
Cemented as their leader.
回去找他们
Make your way back to them.
杀了他
Kill him...
在我从伦敦回来之前
before I return from London...
你就能省我很多麻烦
and you spare me much trouble.
这个
That now,
成功的话翻倍
twice that if you succeed.
这枚金币的分量 比黄金还重吧
That coin... weighs more than gold, does it?
玛丽安
Marian?
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty?
你工作时心不在焉 手忙脚乱
You fumble at your work because your mind is elsewhere.
心思在金币上
On a coin.
这可不是普通的金币
This isn't just any coin.
上面有印♥章♥
It bears a seal...
沃里克男爵的
Baron Warick's.
你怎么拿到这枚金币的
How did you get this coin?
洛克斯利的罗伯特
Robert of Locksley.
罗宾汉
Robin Hood.
他给你的
And he gave it to you?
在这里
Here?
对 他要我转交给你
Yes, he wanted me to give it to you.
嗯
Hm.
聪明的小子
Clever boy.
你怎么不直接给我
And you didn't give it to me straightaway?
我试过了 但你已经去乡下了
I tried, but you'd left for the country.
这枚金币是个讯息 对吧
The coin is a message, isn't it?
那会是什么讯息呢
And what message would that be?
中部地区有逃犯的传闻
Rumors of outlaws in the Midlands
传到了这里
make their way here.
我知道是罗伯领导他们
I know Rob leads them.
现在我在想
And now I wonder
他这么做是不是得到你的默许
if he does so with your blessing,
殿下
Your Highness.
总是这么大胆 玛丽安
Always so bold, Marian.
永远在质疑女王
Forever questioning a queen.
我只是在完成你交给我的任务
Only fulfilling the task you gave me,
去观察 去报告
to see and report,
我看到的是诺丁汉的叛乱
and what I see is rebellion in Nottingham
可能不止服务一个目的
may serve more than one cause.
这枚金币是证据
The coin is proof...
证明他正在做他向我发誓的事
that he is doing what he swore to me.
袭击国王的盟友
To attack the King's allies.
那他就能赢得自♥由♥
And he'll earn his freedom then?
对 但那不是他真正在乎的
Yes, but that's not what he was interested in.
他为你的自♥由♥讨价还价
He bargained for your liberty,
他只开出了这个条件
and that was the only price he named.
我甚至觉得他不是为了他的人♥民♥
I don't even think he's doing it for his people.
我猜他是为你
I'd wager he's doing it for you.
罗伯
Rob.
你为什么把沃里克带到这儿
Why did you bring Warick here?
求求你 我可以重重酬谢你们
Please... I can pay you handsomely.
用什么 我们已经拿了你的金子
With what? We have your gold.
我还有更多 藏起来了
I have more. Hidden.
放了我 我就带你们去找
Release me, and I'll lead you to it.
接下来你又要许诺什么 王冠上的宝石吗
And what will you promise next? The crown jewels?
你已经一无所有 别傻了
You have nothing left. -Don't be fools.
我的死对你们一点好处都没有
My death buys you nothing.
我会付钱的
I'll pay you.
我们想要的报酬不一样
We seek payment of a different kind.
修士 求你发发慈悲
Monk! Mercy, I beg you, please.
哦 慈悲
Oh, mercy?
你烧撒克逊人的田地时
Did you show mercy
让孩子们饿肚子时
when you torched Saxon fields
有没有发过慈悲
and left children to starve?
把男人女人赶出家园时
When you drive men and women from their homes?
强♥暴♥他们的女儿时
When you forced yourself on their daughters?
没有 你没有
No, you didn't.
像你这种人不会停手
See, men like you don't stop.
除非进坟墓
Not until the grave has you.
你求个了断
You asked for closure.
不 住手 够了
No, stop! That's enough!
罗伯 我也不喜欢这家伙
Rob, I have no love for this man,
但他手无寸铁
but he's unarmed.
我父亲也是
So was my father.
罗伯 这不对
Rob, this isn't right.
他有罪
He's guilty.
我们都有罪
So are we all.
都犯过错
Of something!
愤怒 骄傲
Rage... pride...
软弱 在上帝眼中失败
weakness, failure in the eyes of God.
上帝会审判我们今天的行为
God will judge us for what we do on this day.
这不关你的事
This is not your business!
这是撒克逊人的事
It is Saxons'.
这也不是你的地方 修士
And this is not your place... monk.
你最好离开
You best be leaving.
把刀给我 拉尔夫
Hand me that knife, Ralph.
把刀给我 孩子
Give it to me, child.
没事的
It's okay.
把刀给我
Give me the knife.
啊
Aah!
你干了什么
What did you do?
他杀了我弟弟
He killed my brother.
我祈祷上帝能
I pray that God can...
陛下 诺丁汉郡长求见
Your Majesty, the Sheriff of Nottingham.
郡长
Sheriff.
陛下
Your Majesty.
伦敦有您女儿在 更加光彩夺目
London shines brighter with your daughter in it.
希望您不是来带她走的
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表