剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
他肯定有答案
Surely he has answers.
胡德不值得王室操心
Hood should be of no concern to the crown.
這是地方事務
This is a local matter.
這個混♥蛋♥真的值得這麼關注嗎,陛下
Does this rogue truly warrant such attention, Your Majesty?
有王室的資源
One would think that, with the crown's resources,
這問題應該一夜之間就能解決
this problem could disappear overnight.
除非當然,讓這人繼續存在
Unless, of course, there's something to be gained
對某些人有好處
in letting the man exist.
男爵夫人,你這裡沾到東西了
Baroness, you have something here.
諾丁漢不只是一座城♥堡♥和城市
Nottingham is not just a castle and a city.
它是王室統治英格蘭中部的關鍵
It is the keystone of the crown's rule of Middle England.
如果這裡陷入混亂
If it falls into chaos,
整個王國都有危險
the whole realm is at risk.
我來這裡只是為了確定
I'm merely here to determine
需要做什麼來保護它
what is necessary to protect it.
撒克遜罪犯來來去去
Saxon criminals come and go.
羅賓漢不過如此
Robin Hood is nothing more.
羅賓漢只是另一個撒克遜小偷
Robin Hood just another Saxon thief?
你連林子裡的小子都抓不到
You can't even catch a boy in the woods.
我可不這麼看,治安官
I don't see it that way, Sheriff.
我看到的是撒克遜罪犯在你寬容下
I see a town where Saxon criminals thrive
茁壯成長的城鎮
under your leniency.
請原諒亨廷登伯爵
You will forgive Earl Huntingdon.
他又在談超出他身份的事
Once again, he speaks of matters far above his station.
我只知道跟野獸
What I understand is that there can be
不可能有和諧
no harmony with animals.
撒克遜人跟撒拉森人一樣
Like the Saracens, the Saxons understand
只懂暴♥力♥的語言
only the language of violence,
如果是他們的語言
and, if that is their tongue,
那我們就得大聲說
then we must speak it loudly.
說沒錯,但別魯莽
Speak it, yes, but not recklessly,
別傻乎乎地說
not foolishly.
那條路只會帶來混亂
That path can only lead to chaos...
還有無辜諾曼人的死亡
and the death of innocent Normans.
這種事你最應該明白,亨廷登
You of all people should understand that, Huntingdon.
你得罪他了,治安官
You offended him, Sheriff?
是啊,但我不會讓這種人
Indeed, but I will not allow the base instincts
低級的本能
of men such as him
腐蝕法律的追尋
to corrupt the pursuit of the law.
殿下,我可以直說嗎
Your Highness, may I speak freely?
我還能指望你說什麼
I'd expect nothing less.
叛亂
Rebellions.
威爾斯部落
Clans from Wales
跟一個小偷結盟
aligning themselves with a thief
好像他是領主或貴族一樣
as if he were a lord or a noble.
現在聽起來像天方夜譚
Now, these sound like tales of fancy.
是嗎
Do they? - They do.
就是
But you seem invested in treating them as fact.
我只想找出真♥相♥
My only aim is to uncover the truth.
什麼真♥相♥,殿下
And what truth is that, Your Highness?
我相信這一切麻煩的真♥相♥就是這個
The truth of all this trouble, which I believe to be this.
羅賓漢沒有人幫忙不可能做到這麼多
Robin Hood would not have achieved so much without help.
最有能力幫他的人
And those best positioned to offer such aid...
就坐在這張桌子旁
are seated at this table.
陛下,我向您保證
Your Majesty, I assure you...
在座的每一位都忠於英格蘭王室
everyone here is loyal to the Crown of England.
那就把忠誠寫在紙上讓我們看看
Then let's see that loyalty put to parchment.
請吧
If you will.
這是一份援助令
This is a writ of aid,
詳細說明羅賓漢帶來的叛亂威脅
detailing the threat of rebellion
以及保護
posed by Robin Hood
王室在諾丁漢利益的必要行動
and the necessary actions to protect
你們每個人要簽名表示忠誠
the Crown's interests in Nottingham.
這份令狀會送到亨利國王手上
Each of you will pledge your loyalty by signature.
告訴他需要他親自帶兵前來
This writ will be delivered to King Henry,
現在祝大家有個愉快的夜晚
informing him that his presence and his troops are required.
明天,在女王面前
And now... I bid everyone a pleasant evening.
你們每個人都在預期之內要簽名
Tomorrow, before the Queen,
就像彭布羅克的伯爵元帥一樣
each of you will be expected to sign,
你們的看法呢
as the Earl Marshal of Pembroke has.
男爵們是投機分子,不是陰謀家
What are your impressions?
他們犯過很多罪,但沒有背叛王室
The Barons are opportunists, not conspirators.
你確定
Guilty of many sins but not treachery toward the Crown.
如果胡德有保護者,今晚也不會是
You're certain?
坐在我們這桌的人
If Hood had protectors, they were not seated
那治安官呢
at our table tonight. - And the Sheriff?
治安官很聰明、很強勢,而且很想
The Sheriff is clever, strong, and quite bent
把亨利擋在外面,這對我們沒幫助
on keeping Henry away from this, which isn't helpful to us.
他其實是在保護自己,他會失去很多
He's really protecting himself. He has much to lose.
嗯,這也讓他變得脆弱
Well, and that makes him vulnerable.
無所謂
No matter.
明天,這份令狀就會簽好
Tomorrow, the writ will be signed,
諾丁漢就會變成
and Nottingham becomes the crisis
需要國王親自來的危機
that demands the King's presence.
約翰對你印象很深
John's quite impressed by you.
他說你打起架來像個道地的撒克遜人
He says you fight like a true Saxon.
但你是諾曼人,對吧
But you're Norman, aren't you?
他們聽不懂法語,你以前住在諾丁漢
They don't understand French. You lived in Nottingham?
我當過治安官女兒的貼身僕人
I was valet to the Sheriff's daughter.
普莉希拉 - 嗯哼
Priscilla? - Mm-hmm.
你為什麼跟我們一起跑
Why did you run with us?
治安官
The Sheriff.
我拿刀威脅過他
I threatened him with a knife.
他發誓要殺了我
He vowed to kill me.
那我們有共同點了
Then we have something in common.
在這裡每個人都有過去,連那個修士也是
Everyone has a past here, even the monk.
森林不會評判
The forest doesn't judge.
我也不會
Neither do I.
怎麼了
Yes?
陛下,亨廷登的瑪麗安
Your Majesty, Marian of Huntingdon.
讓她進來
Send her in.
賽琳,你先出去
Celene, you may leave.
你的任務成功了嗎
Did you succeed in your task?
是的,陛下
Well, Your Majesty.
會有會面
There will be a meeting. - I believe so.
至少羅賓漢會聽到你的請求
At the very least, Robin Hood will hear your request.
我還在等消息
I am waiting for word,
但會面地點會在奧克斯利草甸
but the meeting will be at Oxley Meadows
就在舍伍德邊緣,像你說的
on the edge of Sherwood, as you instructed.
你變聰明了,瑪麗安
You've grown clever, Marian.
連我都意外,這可不容易
You surprise even me, no easy feat.
陛下
Your Majesty...
還有一件事
one more thing.
安排這次會面的那個人,洛克斯利的羅伯特
The man who will arrange this, Robert of Locksley...
他也
he is also...
被通緝
wanted.
他是被迫自衛對付治安官的手下
He was forced to defend himself from the Sheriff's men,
結果衛隊長死了
and the captain of the guard died as a result.
然後呢
And?
為了他的幫助
For his help,
我
I...
請求
request...
你給他赦免
that you grant him clemency.
一個宮女居然這麼大膽
A bold request for a chambermaid.
你不就是想要的不只是一個宮女嗎
Isn't what you wanted more than a chambermaid,
陛下
Your Majesty?
你愛這個男人
You love this man.
是的
I do.
這不是問題
That wasn't a question.
你信任他嗎
Do you trust him?
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表