剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
I hope you're not here to abscond with her.
不是 陛下
No, Your Majesty.
塞琳
Celene.
那么 你大老远跑来干嘛
So, what brings you all this way?
在诺丁汉对您许下的承诺
A promise made to you in Nottingham,
现在兑现了
now delivered.
我知道罗宾汉藏在哪里
I know where Robin Hood hides.
在他公然袭击诺丁汉之后
And after his blatant attack on Nottingham,
我会让他付出代价
I'll make him pay.
林子深处的一个山洞
A cave deep in the woods.
位置被遮蔽
Its location is shielded
在梅登河
between the River Meden
和南岭之间
and the Southern Ridge here.
这就是他们的窝
This is their nest.
你要士兵
And you want soldiers.
两百人
Two hundred.
剩下的我来提供
I will provide the rest.
这样就够结束这一切
It will be enough to finish this.
郡长 你的坚持我看在眼里
Well, Sheriff, your persistence has not gone unnoticed,
但恐怕你的时机选得不好
but I'm afraid your timing leaves much to be desired.
国王已经派了盖伊·吉斯本
The King has dispatched Guy of Gisborne...
去诺丁汉恢复秩序
to restore order in Nottingham.
等你回去 他已经在那里等着
By the time you've returned, he'll be waiting there
带着三百五十人
with 350 men
还有国王亲笔签署的命令
and a mandate signed by the Crown.
这一手打得漂亮
A hand well-played then.
你已经达到目的
You have achieved your goal.
要是我的目标这么简单就好了
If only my aims were so tidy.
吉斯本是个残忍♥堕落的人
Gisborne is a cruel, depraved man.
就像蝗虫群
Like a swarm of locusts,
走到哪里只留下毁灭
he leaves nothing but destruction in his wake.
所以他的出现对我和你都是威胁
As such, his presence hampers me as much as it threatens you.
威胁我
Threatens me?
诺丁汉不需要两个主人
Nottingham has no need for two masters.
如果吉斯本成功
If Gisborne succeeds,
你的头衔就只剩下
your title will become little more than...
绣花而已
embroidery.
奇怪的是
Strangely enough,
我们的利益现在一致了
our interests are now aligned.
为了什么
In what cause?
你不是傻子
You're no fool.
你知道我为什么去诺丁汉
You know why I traveled to Nottingham.
对 逼国王回英格兰
Yes, to force the King's return to England.
而你明显想阻止
Which you plainly sought to stop.
现在情况是这样
Now, as it is,
你的担忧
your concerns are...
简单多了
simpler.
你的头衔 你的地位
Your title, your position...
你的脖子
your neck.
你看到一条对我们都有利的路
You see a path that serves us both?
你也看到了
As do you.
你必须保卫属于你的东西
You must defend what's yours.
吉斯本不是普通人
Gisborne is no mere man.
他是王国骑士
He is a Knight of the Realm.
国王最宠爱的战犬
The King's favored war dog.
但再凶猛的狗
Yet even the fiercest dog must be put down...
威胁错的主人 也得被除掉
if it threatens the wrong master.
你觉得我能干出这种......随便的叛国
You believe me capable of such... casual treason?
我觉得你是个聪明人
I think you're a clever man.
会做必须做的事
One who does what needs to be done,
即使别人不肯
even when others won't.
我觉得你爱诺丁汉
I think you love Nottingham
爱你把它建成的样子
and all you've built it into.
吉斯本会把它烧成灰
Gisborne would burn it to the ground.
命运安排玩家真是奇妙
Strange how fate arranges its players.
你和我 并肩而立
You and me, side by side.
这世界真奇妙
What a world to inhabit.
充满惊喜
What surprises it keeps.
我还没同意你的提议
I haven't agreed to your proposition.
但你会同意的
But you will.
别怕 郡长
Fear not, Sheriff.
历史对胜利的叛徒有更温柔的称呼
History has a softer word for traitors who win.
政♥治♥家
Statesmen.
嘿 塔克 等一下
Hey, Tuck, wait.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不能再参与了
I can't be part of this anymore.
参与什么 正义吗
Be part of what, part of justice?
腐♥败♥ 罗伯
To corruption, Rob.
看着你毁了自己
To watching you destroy yourself
还有所有跟随你的人
and everyone who follows you.
你忘了自己该成为什么样的人
You've forgotten the man you were supposed to be.
那是什么样的人
And what man is that?
一个能带领撒克逊人走向更伟大的人
A man who would lead the Saxons to something greater.
我在努力带他们走向自♥由♥ 塔克
I'm trying to lead them to freedom, Tuck.
如果他们得到自♥由♥却失去灵魂
And if they gain it but lose their souls,
那只是另一个牢笼
it's just another prison,
而建造它的就是你
and you'll be the one who built it.
听听你自己在说什么
Listen to yourself.
你走开还说这是美德
You walk away and you call it virtue,
但不是 你只是个懦夫
but it's not. You're a coward.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
你生来该比现在更好
You were made for more than this.
比你变成的样子更好
More than what you've become.
你要走了
You're leaving?
我还以为你会留下来跟元帅和我一起吃饭
I thought you would stay to dine with Marshal and me.
等这一切结束
When this is over.
现在你得留在这里
For now, you will remain here,
直到诺丁汉再次安全
until Nottingham is safe again.
安全
Safe?
你为什么来见女王
Why did you come to see the Queen?
国家大事
Matters of state.
没有别的了
Nothing more?
这还不够吗
Is that not enough?
父亲 到底怎么了
Father... what is happening?
胡德藏在一个山洞里
Hood is hiding in a cave
在梅登河和南岭之间
between the Meden and the Southern Ridge.
我来这里是为了召集人手
I came here to raise men,
但国王已经派了吉斯本和他的部队
but the King's already sent Gisborne and his troops.
我明白了 现在你得留在这里
I see. -For now, you will remain here.
不用担心
There's no need to worry.
我会处理好的
I shall see it handled.
胡德的命运已经注定
Hood's fate is sealed.
那吉斯本呢
And Gisborne?
普里西拉
Priscilla...
不用担心
there is no need to worry.
我爱你 父亲
I love you, Father.
我也爱你
And I love you.
留在这里 等我的消息
Stay here until you hear from me.
吉斯本
Gisborne.
和平把你软化了 我看
Peace has softened you, I see.
你还是带着个巨人到处跑
And you still travel with a giant.
至少你不再喜欢大张旗鼓地登场了
But at least you've lost your desire to make an entrance.
哈哈 还是那么犀利
Hah, still sharp.
还是在乡下作威作福
And still lording over backwaters.
嗯 不完全是领主
Well, not quite a Lord.
只是个伯爵
Only an Earl.
我们会纠正这个
We'll see that corrected.
你这样会把自己累垮的
You're gonna wear yourself out.
要是别的东西先断掉
If something don't break first.
我们需要木头
We need wood.
那修士不该在这里
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表