剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
普莉希拉去修道院?
Priscilla to the convent?
伯納德明天會送她去
Bernard will see she gets there tomorrow.
如你所願
As you wish.
去萊斯特
To Leicester.
別浪費時間
Stop wasting time.
我想趕... -站住
I wanna get... -Hold there.
我就說不該跟來
I told you we shouldn't've followed.
我們沒惡意 -你們是誰?
We mean no harm. -Who are you?
我叫斯普拉加特,這是瑪麗
The name's Spragart. That's Mary.
職業小偷
Thieves by profession.
放開他
Let him go.
我還以為你是偷獵的
Thought you were a poacher.
我本事多著呢
Well, I've got many talents, ain't I?
你是洛克斯利,我認得你
You're Locksley, I know you.
我也認得你
And I you.
我聽說你殺了人
I heard you killed a man.
我們都殺過不少人
We've all killed plenty of folks.
多兩個沒差
Two more won't make a difference.
冷靜點,小子
Easy, boy.
這裡都是薩克遜人
We're all Saxons here.
我們餓了
We're hungry.
好幾天沒吃了
We haven't eaten in days.
你們有吃的嗎?
You got any food?
我們分你們吃的,但不分時間
We'll share our food, but not our time.
有麻煩...
Any trouble...
今天就是你們的最後一天
and this'll be the last day you breathe.
那是亨利,還有塔克修士
That's Henry. And Friar Tuck.
挺俊的一群,也挺兇
Right pretty bunch. Fearsome, too.
難怪郡長懸賞你們的頭
No wonder the Sheriff put a bounty on your head.
尤其是你,洛克斯利,值個王子價
You in particular, Locksley, made you worth a prince.
舍伍德王子 -你要是敢想
Prince of Sherwood. -You be thinking about it,
這就是你的獎賞
and this'll be your reward.
我們只是餓了
We're hungry is all.
放下,你這大塊頭
Put that down, you big lump.
我們找到同類了,瑪麗
I think we found some kin, Mary.
小羅布,戴帽子的那個
Young Rob, in the hood.
我們有不少共同點,你跟我
We've got some things in common, you and I.
我跟你沒共同點
I've nothing in common with you.
拿了吃的就走
Take food and be on your way.
我和瑪麗可以幫你們偷更多
Mary and me can help you steal more.
嘿
Hey.
我詛咒諾曼人
I curse the Norman.
吐口水在那些高傲的婊♥子♥身上
Spit on them elitist whores.
他們搶走我的一切
They took everything from me.
就像搶走你爹,直接吊死他
Like they took your pa and hung him straight.
我們是一樣的,你跟我
We're the same, you and me.
薩克遜人,生在這片土地上
Saxon as the dirt we was born on.
現在,你怎麼說?
Now, what do you say?
我們搶他們的吃的
We take their food.
盡量傷害他們
And hurt them all we can.
想傷害諾曼人,不是搶他們吃的
If you want to hurt the Normans, you don't steal their food.
要搶他們的錢
You steal their money.
過來點
Come closer.
你沒盡到職責
You're failing in your duties.
你做事不認真
You apply yourself poorly,
也不知道什麼叫辛苦一天
and you don't know a hard day's work.
你怎麼當得了宮廷侍女?
How will you ever become a lady in waiting?
說啊,我說錯了嗎?
Well? Am I wrong?
沒有,殿下 -我之前問過你...
No, Your Highness. -I asked you before...
你知道自己為什麼在這裡嗎?
do you know why you're here?
我爹拜託我來的
I was sent here at my father's bequest.
我想是郡長安排的
I believe the Sheriff arranged it.
看來是我的負擔
At my burden, it would seem.
那我會做得更好,殿下,我保證
I will do better, then, Your Highness. I promise.
我聽過太多這種保證了
If you'd only heard all the promises I'd been made.
以前還有人保證給我西班牙
Once I was promised Spain.
看著我
Look at me.
你看到什麼?
What do you see?
殿下?
Your Highness?
你看到什麼?很簡單的問題
What do you see? It's a simple question.
女王
A queen.
英格蘭女王
The Queen of England.
法國女王,阿基坦公爵夫人
Queen of France, Duchess of Aquitaine.
普瓦捷家族的繼承人
Heiress to the House of Portiers.
亨利二世的妻子
And a wife of King Henry II.
這麼多身份,但我卻不能離開英格蘭
All of that, and yet I cannot leave England.
我被軟禁,像個俘虜
I am detained, a captive.
有人甚至說我跟囚犯沒兩樣
Some even say no better than a prisoner.
聽起來耳熟嗎?
Sound familiar?
然而...
And yet...
在這宮殿裡,我能得到消息
from this palace, I am informed.
我能通信
I correspond.
我能結盟
I make allegiances.
我能做決定
I make decisions.
我能統治
And I rule.
身為女人...
As women...
我們常被放在
we are often put in circumstances
不是自己選的處境
not of our choosing.
但這不代表我們對那些把我們放在這裡的男人
But that doesn't mean we don't have power
沒有力量
over the men who put us there.
我們只要認清自己的力量
We only have to recognize our power
並且學會熟練運用
and become skilled at using it.
威廉·馬歇爾爵士,彭布羅克伯爵,殿下
Sir William Marshal, Earl of Pembroke, Your Highness.
到時候...我會教你這種力量
In time... I will teach you such power.
伯爵 -我的女王
Earl. -My Queen.
希望你一路順利 -確實
Hope you traveled safely. -Indeed.
嗯
Mm.
偷賞金?
Steal the reward money?
偷了他們就沒錢付賞金
沒賞金... -就沒賞金獵人
490
iblical:31:26,552 --》 00:31:28,345
If you do, they won't have enough money to pay the bounty.
-No bounty... -No bounty hunters.
對,沒賞金
True, no reward,
別人就不會冒險
others won't risk their necks.
追我們的就少了
Less men hunting us.
一個條件
One condition.
暫時讓我跟你們待在一起
You let me stay with you for now,
我的那份要給窮人
and my share will go to the poor.
你答應,不然我不幫
You agree to this, or I won't help you.
好
Fine.
你愛怎麼用就怎麼用
You do what you will with it.
賞金會是用國王的稅金湊的
The reward will be made up of the King's taxes.
稅金從萊斯特運到諾丁漢
They're ferried from Leicester to Nottingham.
總會在史塔福磨坊停下來
They always stop at Stafford's Mill
讓馬休息,你們可以在那裡突襲
to rest the horses. You can surprise them there.
被抓到我們會被吊死
We get caught, they'll string us up.
我們本來就註定被吊
Well, we're already marked for that
有什麼差別?
so what's the difference?
瑪麗已經被吊過一次了
And Mary's been hung already.
繩子沒勒斷她的脖子
Rope weren't strong enough to break her neck.
我說國王欠我的
I'd say the King owes me.
去史塔福磨坊吧
Let's go to Stafford's Mill.
塔克,主教出門帶多少人?
Tuck, how many men does the Bishop travel with?
呃...
Uh...
兩個書記兩個士兵
two clerks and two soldiers.
你確定?
Are you sure?
確定
Yes.
從來沒多過
It's never been more.
從來沒人蠢到敢搶主教
No one's ever been fool enough to rob the Bishop.
到現在為止
Till now.
如果你射傷一個士兵的腿
If you shoot one of the soldiers in the leg,
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表