剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
I have revealed to my son what we know.
可以问为什么吗
May I ask why?
因为我知道他会反应 会行动
Because I knew he'd react and move,
仓促 毫无准备
unprepared and in haste.
不费成本的小优势
A small advantage gained at no cost,
他已经这么做了
and he has done just that.
约翰出发去罗马了
John has departed for Rome.
我们在那里的眼线知道 他们会按你的利益行事
Our agents there are aware. They'll act in your interests.
不会达到我要求的精准
Not with the precision I require.
如果约翰得到教皇支持
If John secures papal support
夺取王位
and seizes the crown,
英格兰就完了
England will be lost,
一片披着貂皮的废墟
a ruin draped in ermine.
我不会让那样的未来生根
I will not let that future take root.
你去罗马
You will go to Rome, and you will end
在那里终结我儿子的野心
my son's ambitions there.
去罗马 真的有必要吗
Go to Rome? Is it really necessary?
你犹豫了
You hesitate.
普里西拉有那么大影响力 让你忘了自己的目的
Does Priscilla have such sway you forget your purpose?
没有
No.
我的命运由你指挥
My fate is yours to command.
那听好了 你要阻止我儿子
Then hear me well, you will stop my son
得到教皇的祝福
from receiving the Pope's blessing.
用什么方法
By what methods?
时机需要的任何方法
Whatever methods the moment demands.
还有 元帅
And, Marshal,
现在不是你分心的时候
now is not the time for your focus to be divided.
不要被分散注意力
For you to be distracted.
郡长的女儿
The Sheriff's daughter...
你不能带她去罗马
you will not take her to Rome.
那会引来太多目光
It will draw too many eyes.
停 站住
Stop! -Halt!
我是洛克斯利的玛丽安小姐
I am Maid Marian, of Locksley.
带我去见罗宾汉
Take me to Robin Hood.
吉斯本和他的人每多留一秒
Every second Gisborne and his men linger
就是离我们被抹除又近一步
is another step toward erasing us.
每一笔欠款 每一枚我们指望的金币
Every debt owed, every coin we counted on.
全都岌岌可危
All of it in jeopardy.
我的权力不是建立在金币上
I didn't build my power on coin.
是建立在秩序上
I built it on order.
而秩序
And order...
不管我表弟的意图如何
no matter my cousin's intention,
吉斯本都会破坏
is what Gisborne will undermine.
那为什么还让他再进一步
Then why allow him another step?
国王最宠爱的骑士不会被武力击倒
The King's favorite knight won't fall by force.
他会倒在自己的分量下
He'll fall by his own weight,
他的骄傲 他的野心 他想被看见的渴望
his pride, his ambition, his need to be seen.
你有计划
You have a plan?
当然
Of course.
但不能在白天展开
But it can't unfold in the daylight.
它要在烟雾和火焰中
It needs to live in smoke, and fire,
在战争的混乱中生存
in the chaos of war,
那把割开他喉咙的刀
where the blade that cuts his throat
不能被看见
cannot be seen.
他会流血
He'll bleed...
没人知道匕♥首♥从哪里来
and no one will know from where the dagger came.
吃吧 你一整天没吃东西
Eat, you haven't eaten all day.
我想杀了他 沃里克
I wanted to kill him, Warick.
但有什么东西不让我动手
Something wouldn't let me.
那叫良心 拉尔夫
It's called conscience, Ralph.
那一刻
In that moment...
你和塔克比我们都坚强
you and Tuck were stronger than us all.
你比我们好
You're better than us.
玛丽安
Marian?
罗伯
Rob.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
郡长知道你藏在哪里
The Sheriff knows where you are.
没有诺曼人知道这个地方
No Norman knows this place.
那我怎么找到的
Then how did I find it?
想杀你的那个人一定是郡长的手下
The man who tried to kill you must've been the Sheriff's man.
不只是郡长
It's not only the Sheriff.
国王派了盖伊·吉斯本和几百个士兵
The King sent Guy of Gisborne and hundreds of soldiers.
让他们来吧 我们不跑
Well, let them come. We're not running.
你不明白 吉斯本不是来打仗的
You don't understand. Gisborne isn't here to fight.
他是来屠♥杀♥的
He's here to slaughter.
他的手下不是骑士 是刽子手
His men aren't knights, they're executioners.
德鲁 备两匹马
Drew, saddle two horses.
你和我去诺丁汉
You and I will ride for Nottingham.
亲眼看看真♥相♥
See the truth for ourselves.
找到他不容易
Finding him won't be easy.
胡德像影子一样移♥动♥
Hood moves like a shadow.
他的队伍每次袭击
Every attack from his band has come
都从森林不同方向来
from a different flank of the forest.
根本抓不住
He's impossible to pin down!
我们为什么要浪费时间找他
Why should we waste our time trying to find him,
直接把他引出来不就好了
when we can simply draw him to us?
怎么做 老爷
How, My Lord? -In the Holy Land,
在圣地
the Saracens often refused open battle.
萨拉森人常常拒绝正面交锋
They would strike, and then disappear into the hills.
他们打击后就消失在山里
But they had villages.
但他们有村庄
Families.
有家人
People and places that mattered to them.
有对他们重要的人和地方
You are suggesting we attack innocents.
你是在建议我们攻击无辜的人
I am suggesting we kill our enemy.
我是建议我们杀死敌人
It will cost us nothing, it will cost him everything.
“真♥相♥” 你不相信我
"The truth"? You don't trust me?
你是诺曼人 他们不信你
You're Norman. They don't trust you.
别无视我 我们得谈谈
Don't ignore me, we must talk.
看来你在伦敦已经把该说的都说了
Seems you said all there was to say in London.
我现在明白了 女王利用你
I see it now. The Queen used you
就像利用我一样巧妙
as deftly as she used me,
但真♥相♥应该由你告诉我 不是她
but the truth still should've been yours to give, not hers.
你应该告诉我
You should've told me. -I told you.
关于你和女王的约定
About your accord with the Queen.
你从没给我机会
You never gave me the chance.
你骗我 我很生气
You lied to me, I was angry.
不是因为我的感情
Not about my feelings. -About Aronne, then.
那是因为阿隆
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
You could've trusted me. -Is it really so simple?
你真的能信任我吗
Is it true?
有那么简单吗
What Eleanor said?
是真的吗
That you're doing this for me?
埃莉诺说的
Why?
你这么做是为了我
Because I knew...
为什么
that you'd never leave with me
因为我知道
as long as you were bound to the Queen.
只要你还被女王束缚
Ask me now.
你就永远不会跟我走
To go with you.
现在问我
I can't leave now. -Why?
跟你走
Because things have changed.
我现在不能走
Marian, everything's changed.
为什么
You have a future in Westminster.
因为一切都变了
Go back there, Marian, this... this isn't your world.
玛丽安 一切都变了
My world is you.
你在威斯敏斯特有未来
You don't belong here.
回去吧 玛丽安 这不是你的世界
I belong with you. I love you.
我的世界就是你
I've always loved you.
你不属于这里
You said love wasn't enough.
我属于你身边 我爱你
And I was wrong.
我一直爱你
It always has been enough.
你说过爱不够
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表