剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
大廳會充滿音樂
music will fill the halls.
我每個孩子都會演奏
Every child I have will play.
音樂是唯一能彎曲卻不折斷的力量
It's the one force that bends without breaking.
能馴服卻不殺戮
Tames without killing.
那你是家裡的藝術家囉?
You are the artist in the family, then?
只是因為我不是長子
Only because I am not the eldest.
如果我是哥哥,我現在正騎著戰馬
If I were my brother, I'd be on a warhorse right now,
為了王冠砍人頭
chopping off heads in the name of the crown
去征服
in conquests.
結果你只是個王子
Instead, you are merely a prince.
還是個很棒的音樂家
And a fine musician.
你跟我想像的不太一樣
You're not as one would imagine,
殿下
Your Highness.
你知道嗎,當王子...
You know, it's...
沒你想像中那麼好玩
less enjoyable than you'd think, being a prince.
為什麼?
Why is that?
王子擁有的權力太少,改變不了世界
A prince holds too little power to shape the world
卻又剛好夠讓他以為自己能
but just enough to make him believe he can.
這是種令人抓狂的錯覺
It is a maddening illusion.
沒關係
No matter.
我想這世上沒什麼東西
I suspect there's little in this world
敢拒絕你
that dares deny you.
你這麼覺得?
Do you?
我看過你打架 -我不得不
I've seen you fight. -I had to.
你本來不必 -但我還是做了
You didn't have to. -And yet I did.
我發現我一點都不後悔
I find I don't regret it.
我該回去做事了
I should return to my duties.
嚐嚐這個
Try this.
嗯
Mm.
野醋栗?
Wild currants?
我媽媽以前春天會去採
My mother used to pick them in the springtime.
每年我都一樣
Every year, I do the same.
你父親為什麼沒再娶?
Why did your father not remarry?
他有過伴侶,但我...
He had his companions, but I...
大概沒有女人比得上她的記憶
I suppose no woman could equal her memory.
童年挺有趣的
Made for an interesting childhood.
從我有記憶起我就當家裡的女主人
I've been the woman of the house for as long as I can remember.
諾丁漢的女主人 -嗯哼
The Lady of Nottingham. -Mm-hmm.
確實教會我很多關於男人的事
Certainly taught me much about men.
喔,原來這就是你眼光高的根源
Oh, so this is the root of your discernment.
也是我標準高的原因
And the reason for my standards.
只要最好的
Only the best.
你很值得,普莉希拉
You're quite worth it, Priscilla.
就像我跟你父親說的
As I told your father.
我父親
My father.
我徵求他同意追求你時
When I asked for his permission to court you.
你不該問問我嗎?
Shouldn't you ask me?
需要嗎?
Need I?
大概不用
I suppose not.
因為你知道答案
Not when you know the answer.
你看起來很累,治安官
You look weary, Sheriff.
騎了一天馬當然會
A day in the saddle will do that.
真可惜這麼努力
Shame to work so hard
卻有人在背後扯你後腿
whilst others undermine your efforts.
你有話要說嗎,主教?
You have something to say, Bishop?
亨廷頓一直在跟男爵們見面
Huntingdon has been meeting with the Barons.
男人見面,有什麼關係?
Men meet, what of it?
這讓謠言傳開,說你沒能力
It's given root to a rumor that you're not capable
勝任治安官的職責
of performing your duties as Sheriff.
一整個莊園
An entire estate
他一根手指頭都沒動就到手
he didn't lift a finger to earn,
他的慾望還是填不滿
and his thirst is still not slaked.
這人從來沒遇過什麼祝福
The man has never met a blessing
不會變成詛咒的
that he didn't turn into a curse.
大人,胡德已經夠麻煩了
Sire, Hood is trouble enough,
但如果亨廷頓煽動男爵們
but if Huntingdon stirs the Barons,
不只會試探你的耐心
he'll not only test your patience,
還會試探國王的
he'll test the King's.
那我猜他需要被教訓一下
Then I suppose he needs to be taught a lesson.
你在威斯敏斯特過得如何?
How are you finding Westminster?
總不是法國吧,母后?
It isn't exactly France, is it, Mother?
當然不是
It most assuredly isn't.
這就讓人好奇...
Which begs the question...
我兒你來這裡做什麼?
what brings you here, my son?
當然是為了未來
The future, of course.
我們都知道父王的日子不多了
We both know Father's days are numbered.
等他過世,我打算——
When he passes, it is my intention--
他的意圖——
his intention--
是我來接他的位子
that I take his place.
是嗎?
Is it?
你覺得當國王哪部分
And which part of kingship
最適合你?
do you feel most suits you?
嗯,跟現在坐在那裡的人一樣的部分
Well, the same part that suits the man now sitting there.
我的血統
My blood.
血統,就這樣?
Blood. That's all?
血統造就國王,母后
Blood makes men kings, Mother.
啊,那你哥哥的血統呢?
Ahh, and what of your brother's blood?
理查在戰場上最快樂
Richard is happiest on the battlefield,
遠離王座,他有他的用處
far from the throne. He has his uses,
但當國王不是其中之一
but the kingship is not one of them.
你小的時候,你跟你哥哥
When you were a boy, your brother and you
共用一個你們都愛的玩具
shared a toy you both loved.
那是整個宮裡你最愛的
It was your favorite in the whole palace.
金屬戰馬,記得嗎? -嗯
Metal warhorse, remember? -Mm.
有一天它掉進火裡
One day, it fell into the fire.
我警告你們兩個別碰
I cautioned you both not to touch it.
理查夠聰明聽我的話
Richard was wise enough to heed me.
但你——管他火不火——
But you-- fire be damned--
伸手把它撈出來
reached in and plucked it out of it.
那天我就知道
That was the day I knew
王座不會是你的路
the throne would not be your path.
為什麼?
Why?
畢竟我還是拿到我想要的,不是嗎?
After all, I got what I wanted, didn't I?
是啊,約翰,但代價是什麼?
Yes, John, but at what price?
血統造不出好國王
Blood does not make a proper king.
智慧才行
Wisdom does.
因為沒有智慧,國王的血
Because, without it, a king's blood is
跟普通傻瓜的沒兩樣
no different from a common fool's.
我的路已經決定了
My path is decided.
就是王座
And it will be the throne.
治安官
Sheriff.
什麼風把你吹來的?
To what do I owe the honor?
諾丁漢應該讓你忙翻了吧
Surely Nottingham keeps you busy.
諾丁漢的法律就是我
I am the law in Nottingham.
只有我
I and no other.
再挑戰我一次...
Challenge me again...
我就殺了你
and I will kill you.
放開我
Get off me.
其他人都在議論
The others are talking.
關於沃里克的事
About Warick.
沃里克怎麼了?
What about Warick?
他們擔心太危險
Well, they're worried it's too dangerous.
本來就危險
It is dangerous.
那就告訴他們為什麼值得
Then tell them why it's worth it.
...贏得戰爭最好的方法就是完全避免衝突
...best way to win a war is to avoid conflict altogether.
他燒了我的村子,我說宰了那混♥蛋♥!
He burned my village, I say we kill the bastard!
兄弟,我以前在另一邊——
Brother, I've been on the other side--
沃里克有兵
Warick has men.
對,他有武器
Yes, he has steel.
要是失敗,我們就得用命償
If we fail at this, we pay with our lives.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表