剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
It would have been cleaner had Hood died here.
其他人呢
And the others?
亡命之徒救了他們
The outlaws freed them.
全救了 -一個不剩
All of them? -Every last one.
好
Good.
我現在在羅賓漢的營地有眼線和耳目
I now have eyes and ears in Robin Hood's camp.
比諾丁漢更好的劇場,對吧
A finer theater than Nottingham, isn't it?
可是我覺得所有演員都差不多
And yet I find all the players much the same.
你怎麼看他們
What do you make of them?
渺小
Small.
那我猜你提醒他們位置才公平
Then I suppose it's only fair you remind them of their place.
要怎麼做,大人
And how would one do that, My Lord?
你是諾丁漢的普莉希拉女士
You are Lady Priscilla of Nottingham.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
諾丁漢警長的女兒
Daughter of the Sheriff of Nottingham.
國王的教女
Goddaughter to the King.
而且你挽著彭布羅克伯爵元帥的手臂
And you're on the arm of the Earl Marshal of Pembroke.
讓他們看看你
Let them see you.
泥土... 和蟲子
Mud... and worms.
沒有記憶,沒有意義
No memory, no meaning.
只是死了,走了
Just dead and gone.
他不是白死的,拉爾夫
He didn't die for nothing, Ralph.
他是為值得的事而戰死的
He died fighting for something that matters.
我們不該丟下他
We shouldn't have left him behind.
我們不得不
We had to.
這不是告別
This isn't a farewell.
這不是在紀念亨利
This isn't honoring Henry.
這是場面話
This is pageantry.
煙霧和儀式
Smoke and ceremony.
我現在知道你的感受了,羅伯
I know how you feel now, Rob.
我現在看明白了
I see it now.
我明白你為什麼是這樣的人
I see why you are the way you are.
我也想要你想要的
And I want what you want.
我要血債血償
I want blood.
彭布羅克伯爵元帥閣下
His Lordship, Earl Marshal of Pembroke,
和諾丁漢的普莉希拉女士
and Lady Priscilla of Nottingham
現在將表演戀人舞
will now perform the Lovers' Dance.
站在生命邊緣不適合你,瑪麗安
Standing on the edge of life doesn't suit you, Marian.
來,跟我跳舞
Come, dance with me.
這裡肯定有其他人
Surely there are others here
更值得殿下關注
more deserving of Your Grace's attention.
可是我站在你面前,不是他們
Yet I stand before you, not them.
如果王子邀我跳舞
If a prince asks me to dance,
我怎麼能拒絕
who am I to refuse?
「你在國外的所有勝利
"All your victories abroad
如果再拖延下去
will count for nothing
都將一文不值
if you tarry any longer.
英格蘭在等
England waits.
但你的敵人不會閒著等
But your enemies do not wait idly.
王冠不只是戴上,理查
The crown isn't merely worn, Richard,
它必須守護和防衛
it must be guarded and defended.
你不在時,卑劣的人盯上它
In your absence, lesser men set their eyes upon it.
即使現在,也有人少提你的名字
Even now, there are those whispering your name less
多提約翰的
and John's more.
你必須回來
You must return.
如果你不...
If you don't...
你會發現自己只是空有
you'll find yourself king of nothing
遙遠回憶和空洞勝利的國王
but distant memories and hollow victories.
我仍是埃莉諾
I remain Eleanor,
「蒙上帝恩典的英格蘭王后」
"Queen of England, by the grace of God."
我說過會刺痛吧
I told you it would sting.
你得忍♥著點,直到癒合
You'll have to live with it for a while until it heals.
我忍♥過更糟的
I've lived with worse.
我錯了
I was wrong.
你在這裡建了些東西
You've built something here.
一個家,一個事業
A home, a cause.
一個讓薩克遜人和被拋棄的人
A place where Saxons and those cast aside
能團結的地方
can stand together.
我叫你離開時,我不明白這點
When I told you to leave, I didn't understand that.
現在明白了
Now I do.
還有件事
There's something else.
警長跟我談過你父親的死
The Sheriff spoke to me of your father's death.
告訴我一個可怕的事實
Told me a heinous truth.
背叛他的是個薩克遜人
It was a Saxon who betrayed him.
薩克遜人
A Saxon.
誰
Who?
阿爾文
Alwin.
我父親被定罪那晚你在城♥堡♥
You were in the castle the night my father was condemned.
是的 -誰在場
Yes. -Who was there?
嗯,就...
Um, just...
警長,主教堂
the Sheriff, the Bishop,
亨廷頓伯爵...
Earl Huntingdon...
還有另一個人
and another man.
我想是林務官
A forester, I think.
他戴兜帽 -他高嗎
He had a hood. -Was he tall?
紅頭髮 -是的
Red of hair? -Yes.
你,抓住她
You, take her!
不!
No! No!
不,羅伯,停下
No, Rob, no! No! Stop!
他瘋了,幫我
He's gone mad, help me!
羅伯,你在幹嘛
Rob, what are you doing?
他瘋了,幫...
He's gone mad, help...
這個人跟我父親串通
This man conspired against my father
跟諾丁漢警長一起
with the Sheriff of Nottingham.
他背叛他到死
He betrayed him to the death,
現在他要得到應有的報應
and now he will receive his just rewards.
等等,羅伯,求你... -否認啊
Wait, Rob, please... -Deny it!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for it to happen!
我不知道他會被絞死
I didn't know he would be hanged!
我怎麼知道
How was I to know?
諾曼人...
The Normans...
他們毒害像你這樣的人...
they poison men like you...
讓你背叛自己人
to turn against your own,
保護他們的王位
to protect their thrones,
權力,金子
their power, their gold.
你讓他們得逞
You let them.
你背叛了我們所有人
You turned on us all.
羅伯特
Robert.
這是他自找的
He did this to himself.
這就是背叛的下場
This is what betrayal earns.
Translation by Grok AI, @fpakui
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表