剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
嗯 -...我看到的卻是一頭母獅
Hm. -...I saw a lioness.
我主動幫忙,她接受了
I offered my help, and she accepted.
你到底為她做些什麼?
And what exactly do you do for her?
我的職責就是看出
My place is to perceive things
別人忽略的東西
others overlook.
我能戳破謊言
I cut through deception
看清一個人真正的樣子
and recognize people for who they truly are.
這對王后很有用
It's useful to a Queen.
嗯
Mm.
那你看我呢,元帥
And when you look at me, Marshal,
你又看到什麼?
what do you see?
我看到一個毫不掩飾活著的女人
I see a woman who lives without apology.
追求自己想要的
Who pursues what she wants.
拒絕被馴服
One who refuses to be tamed.
甜言蜜語果然百試百靈
Flattery will get you everywhere.
迷路了,小鳥?
You lost, little bird?
要不要我幫你找路啊
Maybe you need help finding your way.
啊!
Aah!
啊!啊啊!
Aah! Aaah!
既然你這麼想死,我很榮幸效勞
If you insist on death, I'd be honored to oblige.
快走吧
On your way now.
小姐
My lady.
抱歉我來晚了
I apologize for my lateness.
正相反
On the contrary.
我覺得你來得正是時候
I believe you arrived just in time.
城外到處是壞蛋
The outskirts of the city are full of scoundrels.
你最好別一個人走
You'd do well not to travel alone.
我...
I...
我正要去威斯敏斯特
was on my way to Westminster.
威斯敏斯特,那你一定是位貴婦了
Westminster. You must be a lady of standing then.
我可以從這裡護送你嗎?
May I escort you from here?
好啊
Yes.
可以
You may.
母后!
Mother!
我帶了禮物來
I come bearing gifts.
殿下...我不知道
My Lord... I did not know.
因為我沒說
Because I did not say.
約翰
John.
你一個人來的?堂堂王子?
You traveled alone? A prince?
馬車又慢又無聊
The carriages are so slow and dull.
一點冒險的感覺都沒有
Simply no adventure to them.
嗯...
Well...
好吧,看來你果然還是找到一點冒險了
right, I do see you found some adventure after all.
我很期待在我母后的宮廷裡
I look forward to getting to know you
好好認識你
while I'm here at my mother's court.
如您所願,殿下
As you wish, My Lord.
MILANGE: 跟新的一樣
MILANGE: Good as new.
你哪學會這手藝的?
Where'd you learn to do this?
我叔叔是鞋匠
My uncle was a cobbler.
也想把我培養成鞋匠
Tried to make me one, too,
可我老愛到處跑
but I had a bad habit of running.
跑什麼? -跑責任
From what? -Responsibility.
你可以教我嗎?
Could you teach me?
我有很多東西可以教你,小姐
There are many things I could teach you, my Lady.
喔,我——我不是什麼小姐
Oh, I'm-- I'm no lady.
你是什麼一眼就看得出來
What you are is plain to see.
不管你怎麼想藏都一樣
Regardless of whether you work to hide it or not.
其他女人都穿裙子,你從來不♥穿♥
The other women wear dresses. You never do.
為什麼?
Why?
從小我就得照顧我那些弟弟
Ever since I was small, I've had to watch after my brothers.
穿裙子只會讓事情更麻煩
A dress would've only made that harder.
現在不用了
Not any longer.
我們在這裡很安全
We're safe here.
我可以幫你做一件裙子,如果你喜歡
I'll make you a dress, if you like.
喔,我... -我想羅布一定會注意到的
Oh, I... -I expect Rob would notice.
這話什麼意思?
What does that mean?
我看得出你眼睛老是跟著他
I see the way your eyes follow him.
然後呢?
So?
好吧
Okay.
自從我們上次一起出征後,很多事都變了,但你的箭術沒變
Much has changed since we last rode to war, but not your aim.
嗯,有些本事永遠不該丟
Well, some skills should never be lost.
就算和平時期,得了封地又封爵也不該丟
Not even in peace, after a man has been granted lands?
又封爵?
And title?
我們應該好好享受贏來的一切
We ought to be enjoying all we've won,
而不是擔心薩克遜罪犯
not worrying about Saxon criminals.
你把他們當成威脅了,亨廷頓
You mistake them for a threat, Huntingdon.
薩克遜人是低等人
Saxons are an inferior people.
他們不會計畫,不會思考
They don't plan, they don't think.
他們不會統治,他們天生就是被統治的
They don't rule, they exist to be ruled.
國王的祝福很快就會來
The King's blessing will come,
到時候
and when it does,
我們就來淘汰一批
we'll thin the herd.
要是我們等太久呢?
And if we wait too long?
只要這些罪犯還在逃,我們誰都不安全
As long as these criminals run free, none of us are safe.
不會太久的
It won't last.
治安官像著魔一樣在追他
The Sheriff hunts him like a man possessed.
可他還是躲過了
Yet still he eludes them.
你懷疑...治安官的決心
You doubt... the Sheriff's resolve.
我懷疑一個人的一切
I doubt everything about a man
他的失敗會連累我們所有人
whose failures endanger the rest of us.
那你想怎麼做?
So, what are you proposing?
如果王冠下每個伯爵和男爵
Can the Sheriff survive if every earl and baron
都開始質疑他的執法,治安官還能撐得住嗎?
beneath the Crown begins to question his police?
治安官是國王的堂弟
The Sheriff is the King's cousin.
你想冒他發怒的風險?
You would risk his wrath?
我跟亨利一起打過仗
I've fought beside Henry.
我知道他重視什麼
I know what he values.
結果
Results.
不是無能
Not incompetence.
這種事可不能看錯
These are the kind of things a man cannot be wrong about.
要是看錯了
If you are,
繩子就套在你脖子上了
it's a noose around your neck.
我這輩子得到的所有天賦裡
All the gifts I've been given in this life,
有一個永遠最準
one remains the most true.
我的箭術
My aim.
ROB: 每天都有更多人來
ROB: Every day, more people come.
我們的存糧撐不了多久
And our food stores won't last.
上帝會供應的
God will provide.
在這裡祂不會
Not here, he won't.
獸群都遷走了
The herds have moved on.
我們能獵多少是多少
We'll grab what we can.
剩下的用主教的錢去買
Use the Bishop's coin to buy the rest.
那筆錢用完呢?
And when that runs dry?
我們需要更多金子
We need more gold.
你想我們怎麼做?
What would you have us do?
去搶貴族
Rob the nobles.
先從沃里克男爵開始
Baron Warwick first.
沃里克的莊園是全英格蘭防衛最森嚴的
Warwick's estate is one of the most fortified in England.
因為裡面塞滿了金子
Because it's stuffed with gold.
還有士兵把守
And guarded by soldiers.
我們在這裡建立一個家
We're building a home here.
一開始會很苦
Things will be tough for a while,
但我們撐得過去
but we'll manage.
沃里克燒了一個薩克遜村莊的莊稼
Warwick burned the crops of a Saxon village.
那裡所有人失去家園
Everyone there lost their homes.
生計
Livelihoods.
很多人會餓死
Many will starve.
必須拿他立個警告
He must be made an example of.
讓那些敢踩我們的人知道
To teach those who would tread on us
沒什麼能保護他們免於薩克遜人的報復
that nothing will keep them safe from Saxon vengeance.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表