剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
看看我們現在在哪
Just look at where we are.
現在,這地方...
Now, this place...
從來就不是要當我們的家
it was never meant to be our home.
不,我們是被趕到這裡來的
No, we were driven here,
不是因為戰爭
and not by a war.
不是因為饑荒
Not by famine.
而是因為諾曼人
But by Normans.
因為他們的法律、他們的稅
By their laws, their taxes,
因為那些坐在大廳裡的傢伙
by men sitting in their halls,
數著從我們手裡搶來的錢
counting money taken from our hands.
他們搶我們的錢還叫這是法律
They rob us of our coin and they call it the law.
他們奪我們的土地還說那是他們的權利
They take our land and call it their right.
他們殺我們的人還叫這是正義
They kill our people and call it justice.
但這些都不是
But it is none of those things.
這是場遊戲
It is a game.
一場被♥操♥縱的遊戲
It is a game rigged,
規則是寫好要讓我們永遠低他們一等
with the rules written to keep us beneath them,
卻還叫我們小偷
and yet they call us thieves.
好啊
Fine.
那我們就當有目的的小偷
Then let us be thieves with a purpose.
因為沃里克的財富不是他的
Because you see, Warick's riches are not his,
不,是從我們這裡搶走的
no, they were taken from us.
他的金子?
His gold?
我們被偷的血汗、我們的勞力、他們的財富
Our stolen sweat, our labor, their wealth,
但我們才是歹徒
but we are the outlaws.
既然被冠上這名號
Since we are named such,
就讓他們看看歹徒能做到什麼
let them see what outlaws can be.
拿回屬於我們的很危險
It is dangerous to take back what is ours.
但是...
But...
當奴隸活著更慘
it is far worse to live as slaves.
明天...
Tomorrow...
我們就讓他們看看...
we show them...
被偷的東西...
what's stolen...
會被偷回來
it will be stolen back.
殿下召我
You sent for me, Your Highness.
玫瑰在陽光下綻放
Roses bloom in the sun,
全世界都看得到它們的美
and the whole world sees their beauty.
它們讓自己被看見
They make themselves visible.
更難得的是夜晚才展露的美
Much rarer is the beauty that reveals itself at night.
這就是我愛百合的原因
This is why I love lilies.
它們最強大的力量藏在自己心裡
Their greatest strength is kept to themselves and revealed only to those
只給有耐心去爭取的人看
who have the patience to earn it.
有件事讓我很煩心
There is a matter that weighs upon me.
約翰王子想奪王位
Prince John means to take the throne.
但理查才是正統繼承人
But Richard is the rightful heir.
任何打斷繼承順序的事
Any disruption to the line of succession
都會帶來動盪
would invite instability.
英格蘭和法國都會大受影響
Both England and France would suffer greatly.
我不會讓那種未來發生
I won't allow that future.
他會違抗自己的母親,王后?
He would defy his own mother, the Queen?
約翰什麼都敢違抗
John would defy anything
只要對約翰沒好處的
that doesn't serve John.
我得知道他的心思、手段、最終目的
I must know his mind, his methods, his endgame.
去贏得他的信任
Earn his trust,
探出他的意圖
discover his intentions.
我怎麼做得到?
How am I to do such a thing?
你已經做到了
You already have.
在激♥情♥和暴♥力♥中相遇的人
Those who meet in passion and violence
再也不會是陌生人
are never strangers again.
讓自己被看見
Make yourself visible.
當朵玫瑰,不是百合
Be a rose, not a lily.
萬一我都不是呢?
What if I'm neither?
你會是情勢需要的樣子
You are whatever the situation requires.
我永遠是你忠心的僕人
I am your faithful servant as always.
瑪麗安,小心行事
Marian, tread carefully.
約翰有很多張臉
John wears many faces,
但真的不多
but few of them are true.
你心裡有事
You've been carrying something.
比平常還多
More than usual.
你消失那幾次
When you vanished those few times,
去哪了?
where did you go?
我去看她
I went to see her.
瑪麗安
Marian.
然後她發現我是誰
Then she found out who I am,
變成什麼樣子
and what I've become.
她應該很不高興吧
I take it she wasn't pleased.
還有更多
There's more.
我做了筆交易
I made a deal.
交易
A deal.
跟誰?
With who?
艾蓮諾 -王后?
Eleanor. -The Queen?
英格蘭王后?
The Queen of England?
你隨便逛就碰到她?
You just bump into her wandering about?
她召我去的
She sent for me.
什麼樣的交易?
What kind of deal did you make?
她想煽動叛亂
She wants to stir the rebellion.
為了什麼? -逼國王
To what end? -To force the King
回這裡來
to come here.
讓他在英格蘭死,不是法國
So he dies in England and not France.
那沃里克—— -我說的每句話都是真的
Then Warick-- -I meant every word.
他活該
He deserves what's coming.
但王后,那個諾曼王后
But the Queen. The Norman Queen.
她也會得利
She benefits as well.
我還以為我們是為自己打仗
And here I thought we were fighting for ourselves.
不是該死的宮廷陰謀
Not bloody Court intrigue.
那你得到什麼?
And you get what?
如果國王回來
If the King returns,
她會放瑪麗安自♥由♥
she will release Marian from her charge.
你覺得給她自♥由♥
And you think if you give her freedom,
就能把她贏回來?
you win her back?
我覺得這是我唯一還能給她的東西
I think it's the only thing I have left to give her.
你真是個傻瓜
You are a fool.
我知道
I know.
約翰
John.
我們要做的事是該做的
What we're about to do is what we should do,
但我不否認我有私心
but I won't pretend I don't have more to gain.
我只是想說出來
I just need to say it out loud.
我管我們為什麼搶他的金子?
What do I care why we get to steal his gold, hm?
只要搶到就行
As long as we do.
但羅布,這女孩...
But Rob, this girl...
她已經走了
she's gone.
梅德瑪麗安
Maid Marian.
又一個人亂晃
Roaming without an escort once again.
王后的大廳應該不是危險的地方吧
The Queen's halls hardly seem a place of danger.
誰說這裡沒有掠食者?
Who's to say there are not predators here?
那我得小心走路了
Then I shall have to tread carefully.
我剛剛想到你
I thought of you earlier.
真的? -嗯
Did you? -Mmm.
我還沒問你為什麼一個人在鄉下亂逛
I never asked why you were wandering the countryside alone.
清清腦袋 -清什麼?
To clear my head. -Of what?
煩惱
Trouble.
走路就能把煩惱走掉嗎?
Do your troubles vanish with your steps?
小時候好像可以
When I was a child, they seemed to.
現在不行了
Not anymore.
這次不行
Not this one.
我覺得這種煩惱最好留在原地
I think this trouble is best left where it belongs.
留在過去
In the past.
這點我同意
With that, I can agree.
一個想法這麼自♥由♥又愛亂晃的侍女
A lady in waiting who thinks and wanders so freely.
真少見
It's uncommon.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表