剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
他们没地方可逃
Well, they'll have nowhere to run to.
那天晚些时候 莱斯特带着三百人过梅登桥
Later that day, Leicester is crossing the Meden Bridge
他们会被困住
with 300 men.
到明天日落
They'll be trapped.
舍伍德森林会燃烧
By sundown tomorrow,
连同最后一个亡命之徒
Sherwood burns.
再拿些麦酒来
And with it, every last outlaw.
我们该庆祝你回来
Bring more ale.
是的
We should celebrate your return.
让我们为家人的健康干杯
Yes.
睡不着吗 陛下
Let us drink to the health of our family.
这些日子休息对我来说很陌生
Sleep doesn't interest you, sire?
我们还没收到瓦林的消息
Rest is a stranger these days.
那我们就假设最糟的情况
We've not heard from Warin?
你知道带来这里的和平
Then we can assume the worst.
花了什么代价吗
Do you know what it cost
埋了多少人
to bring peace here?
才让我们能安静地活着
How many men were buried so that we might live quietly?
可现在我们又站在战争的边缘
And yet here we are, on the edge of war.
现在已经没有退路了
No way around it now.
如果他们赢了
If they win...
他们会写叛军的歌♥
they'll write songs of rebels.
如果他们输了 他们会唱殉道者的歌♥
If they fall, they'll sing of martyrs.
但很少会提到
But rarely will they speak of the men
那些维系世界的人
who hold the world together.
他们会知道的
They'll know.
不管怎样
One way or the other.
告诉部队
Tell the troops...
天一亮我们就出发
at first light we ride.
“我要起来攻击他们”
"'I will rise up against them.'"
“我要从巴比伦断绝
"'I will cut off from Babylon
名号♥和余民
name and remnant...
子孙和后代”
offspring and posterity.'"
“我要用毁灭的扫帚扫荡”
"'I will sweep in with the broom of destruction, '
全能的主宣告
declared the Lord Almighty..."
他们天亮就出发
They march at dawn!
莱斯特带着三百人过梅登桥
Leicester crosses the Meden with 300 men
到天黑前 -什么
by day's end. -What?
就算罗布拿下诺丁汉也没用
Even if Rob takes Nottingham, it won't matter.
他会被两支军队夹击 然后被碾碎
He'll be trapped between two armies and overrun.
如果我们不警告他们 他们会死
If we don't warn them, they'll die.
“......正如我所计划 必将如此”
"'...as I have planned, so it shall be.'"
去吧 米兰奇 去警告他们
Go, Milange! Warn them!
驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah!
不
No!
骗子 你最后一次羞辱我
Liar! You've shamed me...
不 -最后一次
No! -...for the last time!
你告诉他什么
What did you tell him?
正如我有目的
As I have purpose...
事情就该如此
so it shall stand.
如果上帝的旨意是我回不来
If it's God's will that I don't return,
你就履行职责 玛丽安必须受罚
do your duty. Marian must be punished.
父亲
Father?
她警告他们了
She warned them.
你不该改计划吗
Shouldn't you change plans?
我不会因为一个丫头觉得自己聪明就出丑
I won't look a fool because a girl thinks she's clever.
反正也没差
It doesn't matter, anyway.
他们人数少 实力弱 武器差
They're outnumbered, outmatched, and out-armed.
这会以屠♥杀♥结束
This ends in slaughter.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
罗布
Rob!
斥候报告士兵没动静
Scouts report no movement of the soldiers.
玛丽安呢 -她父亲知道了 他抓了她
Where's Marian? -Her father knows! He has her.
你救不了她 -我要去
You can't reach her. -I'm going.
莱斯特的三百人
Three-hundred men under Leicester
天亮时会过梅登桥
will cross the Meden at dawn.
莱斯特会切断北路
Leicester'll cut off the North.
我们会被困住 被碾碎
We'll be trapped and crushed.
我带人去伏击莱斯特的部队
I'll take men and ambush Leicester's soldiers.
我们现在分开 还没打就输了
We split now, we'll lose before the fight begins.
那我们干脆别跟他们打
Then let's not fight them at all.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们烧掉桥 他们就过不了河
We burn the bridge, they'll have no way across the river.
我们有沥青 只需几个人
We have pitch. It'll only take a few of us.
我来带队
I'll lead.
我也去 -我也去
I'll go. -Me, too.
我喜欢火
I like fire.
从城♥堡♥塔楼 你会看到护城河
From the castle's tower, you'll see this moat.
看到的时候 就说明我们成功了
When you do, we've done our part.
你以前救过我一命
You've saved my life once before.
现在你要救我们所有人
And now you'll save us all.
塔克
Tuck?
为玛丽安祈祷
Pray for Marian.
我已经祈祷过 还会再祈祷
I have, and will again.
骄傲在年轻女子的生命中没有立足之地
Pride has no place in a young woman's life.
只有服从
Only obedience.
必须打破一种
One must be broken...
学会另一种
and the other learned.
的确
Indeed.
你说得对
You are right.
紧张了 郡长
Nerves, Sheriff?
你没看到吗
Do you not see it?
我什么都没看到
I see nothing.
正是如此
Exactly.
我们已经深入了 却没有斥候
We're far in now, and no scouts.
这不正常
It's not usual.
城镇被袭击了
The town is under attack!
躲起来 亡命徒
Hide! Outlaws!
快跑
Quickly, run!
德鲁 守住房♥子
Drew, secure the keep.
其他人 跟我上城墙
The rest, to the battlements... with me!
找到洞穴了 没动静
Found the cave. No movement.
他们在固守
They're digging in.
最后的抵抗
A final stand.
那就给他们殉道吧
Then let's grant them their martyrdom.
没看到其他人吗 杰罗德
No sign of anyone else, Gerold?
没有 陛下
No, sire.
封锁城门
Secure the gates!
他们在哪 -懦夫 我就知道他们会跑
Where are they? -Cowards! I knew they'd run.
他们没跑 他们转移了
They didn't run, they moved,
而且纪律严明
and apparently with great discipline.
转移 到哪
Moved? To where?
到他们唯一有机会的地方
To the one place they have a chance.
诺丁汉
Nottingham.
拉尔夫 -你不用
Ralph... -You don't.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
我知道
I know.
知道什么
Know what?
我会永远最爱你
That I'll never love anyone more than you.
但你永远最爱她
But... you will never love anyone more than her.
回诺丁汉
Back to Nottingham.
快步走
Quick march!
这趟路比我想的要长
A longer journey than I'd have liked...
但有必要
but necessary...
让你看到你的权力到此为止
to show you where your power ends.
在这里 你会留下来
Here, where you will stay.
在这里 你要服侍
And where you will serve.
你这虚伪的毒蛇
You... lying sanctimonious snake!
你真以为能把我埋在这地方
Do you really think you can bury me in this place?!
总有一天你会跪在我面前
You will kneel before me one day!
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表