剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
我會到
I'll be there.
你先去
You go.
菲利普
Philip.
陛下
Your Majesty.
歡迎來到諾丁漢
Welcome to Nottingham.
亨廷登小姐
Miss Huntingdon.
你父親跟阿勒波大人在諾丁漢
Your father is in Nottingham with Master Aleppo.
我知道
I know.
伯納德也跟著嗎 - 是的,小姐
Is Bernard with him? - Yes, Miss.
這裡就我一個
Just me here.
你還好嗎
Are you all right?
我沒事,進屋去吧
I am. Now go inside.
我要去見一個人
I must meet someone.
還有艾芙琳
And Aveline...
我從沒來過這裡
I was never here.
我明白,小姐
I understand, Miss.
羅布
Rob.
好久沒來這地方了
It's been so long since I've seen this place.
我也是
I feel the same.
我還以為你不會來
I didn't think you would come.
我沒想到你會收到我的消息
That you'd even receive my message.
你怎麼聯絡到艾格伯特的
How did you reach Egbert?
透過威爾
Through Will.
他把紙條交給你舅舅
He passed the note to your uncle.
你變了
You've changed.
發生了很多事
Mm. Much has happened.
還有勒佛爾那件事是真的嗎
And Lefors. Is it true?
我是自衛,他們喝醉了
I defended myself. They were drunk.
如果我不反擊他們會殺了我
They would've killed me if I hadn't acted.
我相信你
I believe you.
我知道阿隆的事
I know about Aronne.
我很抱歉,瑪麗安
I'm sorry, Marian.
在我父親的陰影下,沒有人是安全的
Under my father's shadow, no one is safe,
連他的兒子都不例外
not even his sons.
我根本不該離開
I should have never left.
我總覺得這一切都是我的責任
I feel somehow all of this is my burden.
嘿,看著我
Hey... look at me.
你不是離開,你是逃出來
You didn't leave, you escaped.
我們還是可以逃走
We can still run.
不行
No.
我欠女王的人情,你又是被通緝的人
I'm indebted to the Queen, and you're a hunted man.
那樣的生活算什麼生活
What kind of life would that be?
再說
Besides...
或許還有更好的辦法
there may be a better way.
女王來這裡不只是
The Queen is not here
為了見治安官和男爵們
just to meet the Sheriff and Barons.
她真正的目的是要見亡命之徒羅賓漢
Her true aim is an audience with the outlaw Robin Hood.
等等,這跟我有什麼關係
Wait-- and what's this have to do with me?
你是被林務官養大的撒克遜人
You are a Saxon raised by a forester.
舍伍德森林對你藏不住任何事
Sherwood can hide nothing from you.
如果你能找到他安排這次會面
If you can reach him and arrange this meeting,
我相信艾蓮諾會給你赦免
I believe Eleanor might offer you clemency.
瑪麗安 我知道你
Marian... - I know what you're
要說什麼 你覺得這對我們
going to say. How you don't see
沒什麼改變
how this changes anything for us.
但你知道我看到什麼嗎,羅布
But do you know what I see, Rob?
一個只要願意就能救自己的人
A man who can save himself if he chooses.
為了我選這條路吧
Choose this for me.
你找得到羅賓漢嗎
Can you find Robin Hood?
找得到
Yes.
那就快去
Then do so quickly.
會面地點在奧克斯利草甸
The meeting will be at Oxley Meadows,
就在舍伍德邊緣
on the edge of Sherwood.
女王會保證他的安全
The Queen will guarantee his safety.
我就住在酒館
I'm staying at the tavern.
會面時間定了
When the meeting is set,
找個人去那裡告訴我
have someone bring word to me there.
我愛你,瑪麗安
I love you, Marian.
我更愛你
I love you more.
我還記得這座城♥堡♥
I remember when this castle was
以前只是一堆石頭
little more than a pile of stones.
對一個從普通騎士起家的人來說很厲害了
Impressive for a man who began as a humble knight.
跟我的表兄國王一起騎馬打仗
Riding alongside my cousin, the King.
沒錯
Yes, indeed.
你看到的這些
What you see here is
都是國王對諾丁漢成為中部明珠的遠見
a testament to the King's vision for Nottingham as the jewel of the midlands.
還有王室的錢袋子,當然
And to the royal purse, no doubt.
王室一向獎賞忠誠的臣子,陛下
Well, the crown has always rewarded those who serve it faithfully, Your Majesty.
當然
Certainly.
也迅速懲罰不忠的人
And swiftly punished those who do not.
女王來得悄無聲息
The Queen arrives with little fanfare.
最後一刻才通知我們
And we're only informed at the last moment.
不尋常
It's not usual.
不像我記憶中的艾蓮諾
Certainly not the Eleanor I remember.
她一向喜歡用號角和旗幟宣告到來
She prefers to announce herself with trumpets and banners.
你們兩在上面嘰嘰喳喳幹嘛
What are you two wittering on about up here
像兩隻老烏鴉在樹上吵架
like a pair of old crows squabbling in a tree?
我們在討論我們女王陛下來的目的
We're debating agendas of our sovereign.
什麼讓她跑了大半個英格蘭
What brought her halfway across England.
羅賓漢鬧得天翻地覆,她也許是來看看
With Robin Hood stirring chaos, perhaps she's come to see
哪些火要滅,哪些火要燒得更旺
what fires need extinguishing and which ones to stoke.
艾蓮諾會在意
What concern would Eleanor have
胡德這種小賊嗎
with a rogue like Hood?
他只是隻不值一提的小蟲
He's a gnat not worthy of her notice.
可她偏偏在他鬧事之後就來了
And yet here she is, on the heels of his escapades.
不管她什麼原因
Whatever her reasons,
女王來了總能讓國庫充實起來
the Queen's presence always swells her coffers.
萊斯特,你耳朵裡永遠都是錢幣叮噹響
Leicester, forever the clink of coin in your ear.
瑪德琳,你怎麼說
What say you, Madeline?
她為什麼來
Why is she here?
我說女王每一步都有目的
I say the Queen never makes a move without purpose.
真正的问题不是她為什麼在諾丁漢
The real question isn't why she's in Nottingham,
而是她想從我們這裡得到什麼
but what does she want from us?
這是給皇室的宴會,不是酒館
This is a banquet for royalty, not an alehouse.
注意點 - 人在哀悼的時候
Mind yourself. - When a man is in mourning,
就會喝酒
he drinks.
人在女王面前的時候
And when a man is in the presence of the Queen,
就知道什麼時候該停
he knows when to stop.
艾蓮諾在這裡只是分散注意力
Eleanor's presence is a distraction.
我們應該去抓那個洛克斯利的王八蛋
We should be hunting that bastard Locksley.
該進墳墓的是他,不是我兒子
He should be in the ground, not my son.
有的是時間對付這些罪犯
There will be time enough to deal with these criminals.
但今晚,給我檢點點
But tonight, show decorum.
你就這點要求
That's your request?
檢點
Decorum?
這是我的命令
That is my order.
諾丁漢
Nottingham?
你跑哪去了
Where have you been?
你的裙子怎麼搞的
What happened to your dress?
把頭髮整理好
Fix your hair.
女王剛才找過你
The Queen requested your presence earlier.
我找不到你 - 我去辦事了
I wasn't able to find you. - I was on an errand.
替女王辦的
For the Queen.
什麼事
What errand?
她只託付給我,沒託付給你
One she entrusted to me and not to you.
我看錯你了,你脾氣
I misjudged you. You have the temperament
比長得漂亮的女孩還大
of a much prettier girl.
瑪麗安
Marian.
恐怕我要借她一用
I'm afraid I'll be stealing her away,
希望你不介意
with your blessing.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表