剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
The monk didn't belong here.
放他走 把入口堵上 往前看
Let him go. Wall it off and move on.
要是他说得对呢 关于什么
Well, what if he's right? -About?
关于沃里克
About Warick.
沃里克就是个垃圾
Warick was filth.
我们的敌人 而他选择了这样
Our enemy, and he chose that.
在战场上死还是在山洞里死 有何区别
Killed in a battle or a cave, what's the difference?
因为我们
Because of us,
撒克逊家庭才能睡得更安稳
Saxon families sleep safer.
我们怎么对抗他们 不重要吗
How we fight them doesn't matter?
你说话像个诺曼人
You sound like a Norman.
因为你老听一个诺曼人说话
Because you keep listening to one.
塔克不打仗
Tuck doesn't fight.
他只布道
He preaches.
那他对我们有什么用
So what good is he to us?
你知道吗 你话也很多
You know, you talk as much.
只是噪音想装成确信而已 约翰
It's just noise trying to pass as certainty, John.
我告诉你什么才是确定的
Here's what's for certain.
是他们先挑起争端
They picked the fight.
对你 对我
With you. With me.
他们杀了我们爱的人
They killed our loved ones.
他们拿走了一世纪想要的东西
They took what they wanted for a century,
现在轮到我们反击了
and now we get to fight back.
肮脏还是干净 都不重要
Dirty, clean, it doesn't matter.
你觉得有干净的出路吗
You think there's a clean way out of this?
根本没有
And there is not.
不幸的是 英格兰的酒真让人失望
Unfortunately, English wine leaves much to be desired.
嗯 或许你更喜欢在罗马品酒
Hm, perhaps you'd prefer to savor your wine in Rome.
听说你很快要去那里
I've heard you'll be traveling there soon.
这些大厅有耳朵是吧
These halls have ears, do they?
宫殿大厅总是回声很大 约翰
Palace halls always echo, John, loudly.
这些回声说了什么
And what do these echoes say?
足够让一个母亲担心
Enough to stir a mother's concern.
“担心”
"Concern."
你真的明白你在要求什么吗
Do you really grasp what you're asking for?
教皇的祝福不是白给的
The Pope's blessing isn't given,
要用鲜血 恩惠和时间来换
it's paid for in blood and favors and time.
你父亲花了一年才拿到
It took your father a year to obtain his,
而且还是靠我安排的手段
and only then did it happen through means I arranged.
所以王位是你一手促成的
So now the throne was your doing.
没想到你把自己当成女王兼宫廷小丑
I didn't realize you fancied yourself queen and court jester.
你父亲不是抢来的王冠
Your father didn't seize his crown.
是别人比他更有能力的手递给他的
He received it from hands more capable than his own.
我也可以给你同样的帮助
I could offer you the same help.
哦 但你不会
Oh, but you won't.
你只会拖延
You will only stall,
分散注意力
distract,
设下你的陷阱
set your traps,
在门后密谋 不让我拿到
plot behind closed doors to keep me from the one thing
你会毫不犹豫交给宠爱的理查的东西
you'd hand your favored Richard without question.
再说
Besides...
你把行动中的男人当成需要帮助的男人
you mistake a man in motion for a man in need.
如果你真♥相♥信
If you really believe
教皇的祝福那么强大
the Pope's blessing is so powerful...
你觉得他的不悦又有多少分量
how much weight do you think his disfavor carries?
你知道吗 父亲对你的看法没错
You know, Father was right about you.
你比妻子或母亲更像条蛇
You're more serpent than wife or mother.
难怪他把你隔着一个大♥陆♥
No wonder he kept you a continent away.
玛丽安
Marian.
我有消息 什么事 老爷
I have news. -What is it, My Lord?
我比预期更早离开伦敦
I'm leaving London sooner than expected.
你有没有再想想我的提议
Have you given more thought to my offer
去枫丹白露的花♥园♥
to visit the gardens at Fontainebleau?
我想过了
I have.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid I cannot.
我的职责束缚了我
My duties constrain me.
我明白了
I see.
不过
Still...
我想送你点东西
I'd like you to have something.
一份礼物
A gift.
礼物
A gift?
你以为我没发现我母亲最宠的小狗
You didn't think I'd notice that my mother's favorite little mutt
在我的事里到处嗅探
was sniffing through my affairs?
像捡地上的碎屑一样搜集秘密
Fetching secrets like scraps from the floor?
嗅 嗅 嗅
Sniff, sniff... sniff!
等我当上国王 我会剖开你的肚子
When I am king, I'll slit open your gut
喂猪 但在那之前
and feed you to hogs, but only after
我会先用你取乐
I use you for my pleasure.
我保证
I promise it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白我的意思吗 是
Do you understand me?! -Yes!
是......什么
Yes... what?
是 殿下
Yes, My Prince.
......身边围着一群爪牙 爪牙
...surrounding himself with minions, minions!
行事不像郡长 像个国王
Behaving not like a sheriff, like a king!
诺丁汉的国王
A king of Nottingham!
没想到你会定居这么偏僻的地方
Never figured you for a man who'd settle this far out.
偏偏是诺丁汉
Nottingham of all places.
嗯 我不是定居
Well, I didn't settle.
是被困住了 看来血统现在不值钱了
Got stuck, turns out blood buys less than it used to.
所以
And so...
成了个鸟不拉屎地方的伯爵
an earl of a shithole.
还是比穿借来的盔甲的私生子高一级
Still outranks a bastard in borrowed armor.
说得也是
Fair enough.
亨利说郡长对这地方很看重
Henry says the Sheriff holds this place in high regard.
他看到了什么我没看到的
What's he see that I don't?
哦
Oh...
两天到沃什 两天到约克 多佛
two days to the Wash, two to York, Dover.
再远一点 完美的位置
Not much further, the perfect spot
控制贸易 至少郡长是这么说的
to control trade, at least that's how the Sheriff talks,
像在建下一个伦敦
like he's building the next London.
却让个逃犯在这里横行
And yet he lets an outlaw run wild through it.
哦 他嘴上说正义
Oh, he speaks of justice,
但已经没胃口做该做的事了
but he's lost the stomach for what it demands.
奇怪
Strange.
战争通常让男人变硬
War hardens most men.
他似乎没有
Not him, it seems.
如果你问我
If you ask me...
他从十字军东征带回来的只有借口
the only thing he brought back from the Crusades are excuses.
国王不同意
The King doesn't disagree.
他的耐心用尽了
His patience is spent.
他要在这叛乱扩散前结束它
He wants this rebellion ended before it spreads.
代价是什么
At what cost?
没人记得代价
No one remembers the cost,
只记得谁赢了
only who wins.
你该去点燃干的部分
You're supposed to spark the dry bits.
不是只敲敲就指望出火
Not just bang 'em together and hope for the best.
我知道怎么生火
I know how to light a fire.
是吗
Do you now?
瞧瞧
Well, look at that.
伊莎贝尔小姐
Lady Isabel.
火焰女王
Mistress of the Flames.
你从哪里来 斯普拉加特
Where are you from, Spragart?
我不知道
I don't believe I know.
真的不知道
Don't know, really.
不太记得那么远的事
Don't much recall that far back.
除了我偷的第一样东西
Except the first thing I stole.
大麦饼
Barley cake.
你从来都不正经 是吧
You're never serious, are you?
我很正经 我饿了
I'm being very serious. I was hungry,
一个人 得吃东西
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表