剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
《羅賓漢》前情提要…
Previously on "Robin Hood."
阿隆死了 - 我對你的損失感到非常抱歉
Aronne died. - I am so sorry for your loss.
追捕一名亡命之徒
Pursuing an outlaw.
我們只知道他們是盜賊和兇手
We only know that they're thieves and murderers
而且搶劫了王室
and have robbed from the crown.
賞金呢,治安官
The reward, Sheriff.
我先付一半,現在就給
Half from me, now.
我還以為瓦立克和萊斯特很忠誠
I thought Warick and Leicester were loyal.
有理由相信他們變了嗎
Is there reason to believe that's changed?
幾百個人去抓一個亡命之徒
Hundreds of men to catch an outlaw?
你不覺得這有點可疑嗎
Don't you find that a bit suspicious?
這些樹林很快就會爬滿士兵
These woods will soon be crawling with soldiers.
我們不一起走 - 分開行動
We're not going together. - Split up?
我不能讓你們的死攔在我的良心上
I can't have your deaths on my conscience.
你們必須離開諾丁漢
You must leave Nottingham.
放開我! - 燒了田地!
Let go of me! - Burn the fields!
他們被抓走了 - 要被絞死
They've been taken. - To be hung.
你搶了主教嗎 - 是的!我搶了!
Did you rob the Bishop? - Yes! I did!
我們得救他們 - 他們會在絞死前
We must save them. - They'll be blessed
得到祝福
before they're hung.
願上帝憐憫他們的靈魂
May God have mercy on their souls.
戈達,看看這個
Godda, see this.
駕!駕!
Yah! Yah!
我想跟你一起去! - 那就來吧!
I want to go with you! - Well, come on, then!
那會是羅賓漢嗎
Would that be Robin Hood?
伯爵元帥來了?
The Earl Marshal is here?
女王的耳目也在這裡
The Queen's eyes were here as well.
我女兒的血就在那支箭上
My daughter's blood is on that arrow.
國王的教女
Godchild to the king.
差點被一個亡命之徒射殺
Nearly struck down by an outlaw.
這種事居然會發生
That such a thing happened...
我永遠不會原諒
I will never forgive it.
我們的城鎮被攻擊
Our town attacked.
我手下九個人死了
Nine of my men dead.
三個囚犯被救走
Three prisoners freed.
好幾個星期,羅賓漢一直躲過我們
And for weeks, Robin Hood eludes us
在這片森林裡好像有人在保護他
in a forest that seems to shield him
像個同謀一樣
like a conspirator.
至少我們知道他是撒克遜人
At least we know he is Saxon.
你確定他是撒克遜人嗎,陛下
Are you certain he's a Saxon, sire?
舍伍德森林什麼樣的盜賊都有
Sherwood harbors thieves of every kind.
他救的囚犯是撒克遜人
The prisoners he freed were Saxon.
沒有一個諾曼人會為他們冒險
No Norman would risk his neck for them.
胡德的立場很清楚
Hood's allegiance is clear.
這些年來,我一直試圖在我們兩族之間
For years, I have sought to balance peace
維持和平
between our peoples.
然而和平是很脆弱的
Yet peace is fragile.
現在它的存續就看你們的行動了
Its survival now rests on your actions.
你們要找到羅賓漢,把他帶到我面前
You'll find Robin Hood and bring him to me,
活的死的都行
alive or dead.
大人,胡德不在我們之中
My Lord, Hood is not among us.
沒有撒克遜村莊會這樣違抗您
No Saxon village would defy you in this way.
這裡發生的事已經傳到
What happened here will have already reached
亨利國王耳朵裡了
King Henry's ears.
只要有一點叛亂的風聲,他就可能搭船回來
A mere whisper of rebellion may put him on a galley.
如果他航向英格蘭
If he sails for England,
你們的村莊會被燒光,你們的人會流血
your villages will burn, your people will bleed,
你們很快就會希望有我這麼講理的人了
and you will soon wish for a man as reasonable as I.
把羅賓漢帶給我
Bring me Robin Hood.
不然就跟他一樣下場
Or share his fate.
你覺得他們聽見了嗎
You think they heard me?
他們聽見了,問題是
They heard you, the question is
他們有沒有足夠的頭腦去行動
whether they'll have sense enough to act.
亨利不是一個仁慈的人
Henry is not a merciful man,
但他當真如你所言是怪物?
but is he really the monster you claim?
你沒見過他在戰場上的樣子嗎
You never saw him in battle?
我的職責是為戰鬥祝福
My calling was to bless the battles.
不是去打仗 - 我祈禱
Not fight them. - And I pray
你永遠不需要再祝福另一場戰爭
you need never bless another.
特別是在這裡
Especially not here.
你真是美極了
You are a vision.
父親
Father.
很難相信你剛剛才逃過一劫
One would hardly believe you recently cheated death.
如果蛇想殺人
If a snake wants to kill,
得有毒液,不只是毒牙
it needs venom, not just fangs.
你今晚撐得住嗎
You have the strength for tonight?
一個亡命之徒的箭
It will take far more than an outlaw's arrow
還擋不住我參加今晚的宴會
to keep me from this evening's affair.
嗯
Hm.
伯爵元帥,我還在想
Earl Marshal, I wondered
你什麼時候會出現
when you'd make an appearance.
快到了嗎
Are we close yet?
天黑前一定會到,陛下
You will arrive before nightfall, Your Majesty.
說說這個鳥不拉屎的前哨站吧
So, tell me about this godforsaken outpost.
是個很有意思的地方
It's an intriguing place.
充滿野心和衝突
Alive with ambition and conflict.
那些男爵呢
But the Barons?
還是老樣子,一窩算計人的毒蛇
A nest of scheming vipers, as always.
治安官壓得住他們
Sheriff holds them in check,
不過跟你老公那一家人一樣
but like all your husband's family,
他也忙著自己的小算盤
he is preoccupied with his own agendas.
你覺得這個羅賓漢
Do you believe this Robin Hood
是真的想殺治安官嗎
intended to kill the Sheriff?
我相信是的,而且箭法神準
I believe so, and a prodigious shot, to be sure.
他從一百步外射箭
He loosed his arrow from a hundred paces
還站在燃燒的建築頂上
perched atop a burning building.
聽起來像吟遊詩人故事裡的英雄
Sounds like a figure out of a troubadour's romance.
要不是我親眼看見我也不信
I'd hardly believe it had I not witnessed it myself.
很奇怪,對吧
It's curious, isn't it?
一群亡命之徒居然能從
That a band of outlaw managed to escape
治安官手裡逃走 - 你是懷疑
the Sheriff's grasp. - Are you suggesting
有人在背後支持他
that he's being supported?
但誰會從這種聯盟裡獲利呢
But who would stand to profit from such an alliance?
任何喜歡混亂的人
Anyone who profits from chaos.
那名單可長了
A considerable list, then.
男爵們排在最前面
With the Barons atop it.
要是真有不忠
And if there's any disloyalty,
我會連根挖出來
I'll uncover it, root and branch.
他長什麼樣
What does he look like?
我只瞥到一眼
I only caught a glimpse.
長得還不算討厭
Not displeasing to the eye,
如果有人喜歡那種類型的話
if one were of that persuasion.
哪種類型
And what persuasion is that?
喜歡盜匪的類型
An attraction to bandits.
還有流氓類型
And roguish types.
這不就是大家都愛的嗎
Isn't that what all people love?
一個帥氣的亡命之徒願意為大義
A dashing outlaw willing to risk his life
冒生命危險
for a greater cause?
我親愛的老公
My dear husband.
這肯定會讓你很不爽吧
Wouldn't that just get under your skin.
我想見見他
I'd like to meet him.
親眼看看他是什麼樣的人
See for myself what kind of man he is.
我看到的這個人該被絞死
The man I saw deserves to hang.
他該不該死不重要
What he deserves doesn't matter.
重要的是他為什麼而戰
It's what he fights for that matters.
為了活下去,不被絞死
To stay alive and free of the noose.
你真的想見這個人嗎,陛下
You really wish to meet this man, Your Majesty?
我總不會大老遠跑半個英格蘭
Well, I'm not crossing half of England
就為了吃烤肉吧
just to enjoy the roast, am I?
她來了的,父親
She's coming, Father.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表