剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
He won't die.
他太大個了,死不了,看看他
He's too big to die. Look at him.
你要求我太多,漢恩
You ask much of me, Hood.
我們會還清債務
We will make good on our debt.
而且不只金子,我們還會欠你更大的東西
And more than gold, we'll owe you something greater.
什麼
What is that?
忠誠
Loyalty.
有些事變了
Something's changed.
幾晚前,你的野心還止於
A few nights ago, your ambitions ended
諾丁漢邊界
at the borders of Nottingham.
現在我們在倫敦
Now here we are in London,
跟薩拉森人結盟
making alliances with Saracens.
你有什麼沒告訴我
What aren't you telling me?
該喝啤酒了
Time for ale.
回程路還長
It's a long ways back.
我們得好好... 滿足一下
And we must be properly... satiated.
我不喝,你們去吧
Not for me. You go on.
我有事要辦
I have something I need to do.
來吧
Come on.
我能帶你到叛徒門
I can get you to the traitor's gate.
不能再遠了
No further.
你要找的女人
The woman you want,
她的房♥間在東翼
her quarters are in the east wing.
我就知道這些
That's all I was told.
這就夠了
That's all I need.
羅伯...
Rob...
瑪麗安...
Marian...
羅伯... 看在天份上
Rob... for pity's sake,
你來這裡幹嘛,快走
what are you doing here? Leave!
我需要你幫我一件事
I need you to do something for me.
你在說什麼
What are you talking about?
把這個交給王后
Deliver this to the Queen.
並告訴她這是羅賓漢送的
And tell her it came from Robin Hood.
你竟敢在我面前提那個名字
You dare speak that name in front of me.
還厚臉皮要我幫忙
And you have the gall to ask anything of me.
走開,羅伯,現在就走
Leave, Rob, now.
我... 我會走
I... I will.
我只想你告訴我一件事
I only need you to tell me one thing,
那就是你不愛我
and that's you don't love me.
你說了,我就再也不會出現
You say it, and you'll never see me again.
愛情跟這沒關係
Love has nothing to do with it.
愛情跟這一切都有關係
Love has everything to do with it.
還有什麼
What else is there?
還有其他一切
There's all the rest of it.
我弟弟死了
There's my brother, he's dead!
還有你的謊言
And there are your lies!
問題不是我愛不愛你
The question is not whether I love you or not.
問題是我想不想愛你
The question is, do I want to love you?
答案是不,我不想
And the answer is no, I don't.
你怎麼了,諾丁漢
What's wrong with you, Nottingham?
沒事
Nothing.
約翰王子想求見教皇
Prince John seeks an audience with the Pope?
那他是要教皇背書
Then he's after papal endorsement.
這是任何想登王的貴族
It's a requirement for any noble
需要的條件
who wants to ascend the throne.
不會容易
It won't be easy.
通往教皇的路從不直
The path to His Holiness is never straight.
那是政♥治♥舞蹈
It's a political dance.
他得先跟樞機主教們坐下来
He'll need to sit with the cardinals first.
應付他們的野心
Navigate their ambitions
和自負才接近教皇
and egos just to get near His Holiness,
就算這樣
and even then,
教皇的祝福也不便宜
the Pope's blessing will not come cheap.
約翰沒錢 -沒錯
John doesn't have any funds. -No.
但據我所知,他在找贊助人
But from what I understand, he's seeking patrons.
我在羅馬還有可靠的探子嗎
I still have reliable agents in Rome?
有
You do.
寫信給他們,告訴他們我要他們全力關注
Write to them and tell them I want their full attention
這件事 -除此之外呢
to this matter. -And beyond that?
沒了,我們等
Nothing. We wait.
我們佈好棋盤,然後再出手
We set the board, and then we make a move.
約翰比我想像中聰明
John's proving smarter than I gave him credit for.
嗯...
Well...
他畢竟是我兒子
he is my son, after all.
他在哪
Where is he?
誰 -羅賓漢
Who? -Robin Hood.
他們藏在哪
Where do they hide?
別騙我,我知道你們林務官能找到他
Don't lie to me. I know you foresters can find him.
宮廷很適合你 -當然適合
The palace suits you. -Of course it does.
你看我跟誰一起來的
Have you seen who I'm here with?
女人的價值不在於靠誰的胳膊
The measure of a woman isn't whose arm she's on.
你以前告訴過我
You told me that once.
我說過嗎,哈
Did I? Huh.
嗯,那時候這胳膊還不屬於
Well, that was before said arm belonged
彭布羅克的伯爵元帥
to the Earl Marshal of Pembroke.
跟你在一起的你不一樣,往好的一面
You're different with him. In a good way.
他跟我想像過的所有男人都不一樣
He's like no other man I've ever known.
他不會試圖壓抑我
He doesn't try to shrink me.
他也不想那麼做
He doesn't want to.
你愛他,對吧
You love him, don't you?
是的
Yes.
我為你高興,普莉希拉
I'm happy for you, Priscilla.
你又在想羅伯了,對不對
You're thinking about Rob again, aren't you?
我還以為你現在該找到更好的了
I would've thought you moved on to something better by now.
找個沒那麼難搞的人
Someone less impossible.
我在試啊
I'm trying.
只是...
It's just...
昨晚我忍♥不住想起他
well, last night, I was unavoidably reminded of him.
瑪麗安
Marian!
你覺得跟羅伯的生活會是什麼樣子
What do you think a life with Rob would look like?
你會被追捕到天涯海角
You'd be hunted, to the ends of the earth.
這就是你的夢想嗎
Is that your dream?
為了一個連自己都救不了的男人毀了自己
To ruin yourself for a man who can't even save himself?
不,當然不是
No, of course not.
親愛的瑪麗安
Sweet Marian.
沒什麼能改變羅伯現在的樣子
Nothing will change what Rob has become.
你愛的那個男人已經不在了,徹底不在了
The man you loved is gone, beyond gone.
被定罪了
Condemned.
我知道
I know.
我也接受了
And I accept it.
長老甘姆威爾,大人
Elder Gamewell, Sire.
他有個請求
He has an entreaty to make.
那就聽聽吧
Let us hear it then.
絞死其他人只會火上澆油
Hanging the others will only stoke the fire
薩克遜人和諾曼人之間的衝突
between Saxon and Norman.
如果要有人為羅伯的行為付出代價...
If a man must die for Rob's actions...
就讓我一個人來吧
let it be me alone.
無私的行為,很令人佩服,甘姆威爾,但...
A selfless act, and admirable, Gamewell, but...
最終毫無意義
ultimately meaningless.
法律必須維護
The law must be upheld,
不然這片土地會退回諾曼統治前
or this land would slide back into the anarchy it once knew
那種無政♥府♥狀態
before Norman rule brought order.
你說的秩序,大人,不過是精英用來
What you call order, Sire, is but a cudgel wielded
剝奪薩克遜人天生權利的棍棒
by the elite to strip Saxons of their birthright.
同樣的老怨言
The same tired grievance.
不老
Not tired.
是真的,大人
True, Sire.
稅捐壓垮誠實的人
Levies that break the backs of honest men.
法律只為特權階級服務
Laws that serve the privileged alone.
薩克遜人付不起就餓死
If a Saxon cannot pay, he starves.
抵抗就上絞架
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表