剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
并赋予它希尤斯之名
and named it Sisiutl?
这重要吗
Why does it matter?
我要你留下 跟我一起抗争
I need you here, fighting with me.
争什么
Fighting for what?
委员会已经投票允许他们为了停靠更大的
The council already voted to let them expand
油轮而扩建装载区
for the bigger tankers.
委员会不能代表所有人的意见
The council doesn't speak for everyone.
你也不能
Neither do you.
你维护他们是因为
You're defending them,
那些贵族出钱让你上了学
because the royalties paid for your schooling.
上学有什么不好的
Is that such a bad thing?
好教你追怪物
So you can chase monsters?
钱花得真值
Money well spent.
我们去看看你拍下视频的地方吧
Why don't you show me where you shot that video?
好
Yeah.
这东西在水下 是好事还是坏事
So is it being underwater a good thing or a bad thing?
鉴于我们不是鱼 所以可能是好事
If you're not a fish, it's probably a good thing.
现在怎么办
What now?
想办法弄清楚有没有什么东西穿越过来了
Now we try to figure out if anything came through it.
你有野兽控制队的新朋友来了
And here's your new friend from Predator Control.
那可不是什么好兆头
That's not a good sign.
在这儿等 我马上回来
Stay here. I'll be right back.
狄伦你好啊
Hello, Dylan.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you out here?
我也是同问
I could ask you the same thing,
不过我猜得出答案
but I can guess the answer.
又在追踪你那些异常点了
Chasing one of your anomalies?
被你说中了
Guilty as charged.
水下也能出现异常点吗
It can open underwater?
不言而喻吧 鉴于你也出现在这里
Apparently, and judging by your presence here,
一定有东西穿越过来了
something came through it.
我之前的一个学生来找我
One of my old students came and found me.
说他在海湾里看到了一个神秘的水栖生物
Says he saw an aquatic cryptid in the bay.
一个什么
A what?
海怪
A sea monster.
还有
There's more.
两名石油工人昨天失踪了
Two oil workers went missing yesterday.
有什么真凭实据吗
Is there any hard evidence?
残肢
Body parts?
目前没发现
Nothing yet.
也许只是巧合
It could possibly be a coincidence.
天呐
Jesus.
你觉得那是什么东西
What do you think it is?
这我还从没见过
I've never seen anything like it.
某种巨型鳗鱼
Some kind of giant eel?
是希尤斯
Sisiutl.
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
看得更清楚一点
Taking a closer look.
不管它是什么 体型很庞大
Whatever it is, it's massive.
它朝那个划皮划艇的男人游过去了
It's heading straight for that guy in the kayak.
喂 划皮划艇的
Hey, you in the kayak!
它直接游走了
It went right past him.
也许我们走运 要对付的是个吃素的
Maybe we're lucky, maybe we're dealing with a herbivore?
也可能是它吃了那些石油工人
Or maybe it ate all those oil workers,
现在很饱
and it's now full.
你看见它的体型了
Did you see the size of it?
吃头大象都不会饱
It could eat an elephant and not be full.
威尔主任 我说对了
Officer Weir, I was right!
希尤斯真的存在
Sisiutl is real.
虚幻的神话动物
Mythical spirit animal.
现在恐怕不只是虚幻了
Time to rethink the mythical part.
传说中提到
And the legend says that
它是通过"水中月"穿过灵魂之屋的
it crosses from the house of the spirits through a "Water moon."
那不正是水中月吗
If that's not a water moon, what is it?
我要去告诉我叔叔
I have to tell my uncle.
你还想请谁来参观
Anybody else you want to comp
这个异常点的盛大展出
on the big anomaly display?
相信我 这个喊着希尤斯的男孩
Trust me, the boy who cried Sisiutl
不是你要担心的问题
is the least of your problems.
是我们的问题 这回我真的需要你帮忙
Our problems-- I could really use your help on this one.
上次帮你以后 我就被停职了
The last time I helped you, I got suspended from my job,
要接受精神评估
pending a psych evaluation.
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
你随时可以来我这儿工作
You could always come work for me.
我正迫切需要一位猛兽控制专家
I could really use an animal expert right now.
因为你的上一位专家死掉了吗
Since your last one got killed?
德瑞克对你我来说都很重要
Drake meant a lot to the both of us.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for the offer,
但今天三点以后 我就可以回到岗位了
but today at 3:00, I'm getting my job back.
你真的甘心做那份工作吗
Is that really what you want?
只是对付浣熊和响尾蛇
Raccoons and rattlesnakes?
你也见识过如此令人惊叹的生物了
After seeing something as incredible as that?
这份工作是我生活的全部 埃文
This job is my life, Evan.
那你的生活太狭窄了
Then you need to get a bigger life.
记得跟你的精神评估师
Be sure to tell the shrink
说你刚刚看到的巨型鳗鱼
about the giant eel you just saw!
你们两个有火花
You two have chemistry.
去找条船 到那个异常点看看
Go find a boat and get out to the anomaly.
再弄圈坚固的围栏
And get something sturdy.
我不想让任何人靠近它
I don't want anyone coming close to it.
有克劳斯光电公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥
A Cross Photonics credit card
就什么都好办了
would certainly make that easier.
安吉会杀了我的
Ange is gonna kill me.
等一下
Hold on here,
把这些也拿上 以防万一
take these, too, just to be sure.
去吧
Get going.
那你要做什么
What are you going to do?
我要到海滩去
I'm going to head down to the beach
看看能否找到那东西的去向
to see if I can see where that thing went.
不用 我有准备 谢谢
No, I'm set, thanks.
我锁定那个异常点了
I'm getting a lock on this thing.
就在离岸不远处
It's just offshore.
我早就找到了
Way ahead of you on that.
磁力计还显示出非常大的频率波动
I'm also getting some pretty big fluctuations in the readings.
异常点表现反常吗
Is the anomaly behaving strangely?
看和什么比了
Compared to what?
那倒是
Fair enough.
听着 有东西从里面穿越了
Look, something came through it.
像条潜水艇那么大的鳗鱼
Eel as big as a submarine.
真的吗
Seriously?
为什么就没有小号♥的恐龙呢
How come there's never any little dinosaurs?
怎么就没有一只盗龙像小仓鼠那样袖珍呢
Why is it there's never a raptor the size of a hamster?
迈可会去守住异常点
Look, Mac's going to guard the anomaly.
我需要你让所有船 游艇
I need you to clear off every boat, yacht,
还有冲浪的人离开那片海域 明白吗
and paddleboarder from that water, you hear me?
这我怎么办得到
How the hell do I do that?
我不知道
I don't know,
发个过往小型船只警报什么的 行吗
Put out some kind of small-craft warning, all right?
行
All right.
交给我吧
I got it covered.
是说赤潮 漏油
Algae bloom, oil spill?
还是有冰山呢
Iceberg?
雷叔
Uncle Ray!
快跟我来
You gotta come with me.
又怎么了
What is it now?
是希尤斯
Sisiutl!
不是吧 又来了
Oh, not this again.
拜托你听我说
You've got to listen to me.
等你说话靠谱的时候我才会听你说
I will listen to you when you start talking sense.
那东西现在就在海里
It's in the water right now!
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表