剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
when he pulled me out of that life
而创造出的我
and brought me here.
跟我来
Well, come on.
什么
What?
去哪儿
Where?
别瞎看
Keep your eyes to yourself.
霍华德
Howard?
你这样生活多久了
How long have you been living like this?
怎样生活
Like what?
靠垃圾食品过活
Like a... junk food survivalist?
尽量减少消遣
Minimizing my distraction
我才能专注于新发明
so I can focus on my next innovation.
谐频方面的
In harmonics?
我带你来不是为了让你剽窃更多的专利
I didn't bring you in here so you could steal more patents.
我也没想剽窃
All right, that makes two of us.
你所谓的证据在哪里
So what's your so-called proof?
看到没
See?
可行的 光电
Operational... photonics.
当初我已经在决定生产规格了
I was working on the manufacturing specs
你却突然冒了出来
when you came out of nowhere.
三个月内快速上马
Geared up in three months,
在所有人反应过来之前
cornered the worldwide market
就已经垄断了全球市场
before anyone knew what happened.
生意如战场
It's just business.
很多人都在做同类的研究
A lot of people were doing parallel research.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 有这个可能
Sure, maybe.
而你恰好就取得了突破性进展
And you just happened to have the breakthrough.
是的 确实
Yeah. I did.
那超导体不稳定的问题呢
And the fact that you couldn't use a uniform superconductor?
这一点你是怎么解决的
How did you solve that one?
用纳米导线如何
The nanowire?
然后在外表镀上一层金
Coated that with gold.
这个办法的确巧妙
That's a cute trick.
我的团队对每一种可能都做了生产检测
But I had teams running manufacturing tests on every option.
历经了20个月的试验
After 20 months of trials,
我们终于把范围缩小到一种解决方案上
we were finally narrowing in on a solution,
结果一声霹雳
And boom!
埃文·克劳斯凭空出现
Evan Cross comes in out of nowhere,
不经任何实验就直接投入生产
and you go into production without one single trial?
这你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
我没必要解释
I don't have to explain it.
-去查我的专利文件 -我查了
- Check my patents... - I did!
它恰好说明你了解准确的方法
And what it shows is that you knew the right answer.
从一开始就知道
Right from the beginning,
完全没有人力投入
no sweat equity at all.
难不成 是你梦到的吗
So... It come to you in a dream?
不是不可能
It happens.
对 不是不可能 本来无可厚非
Yes, it does. Most definitely.
问题是
But here's the thing.
如果你真那么聪明
If you're that brilliant,
是个了不起的天才
if you're that much of a genius,
这种巧合会接二连三
it would happen again and again.
但那之后
And since then...
却再无成就
nothing.
我没法理解
I don't understand.
要么你就是剽窃
Either you're a patent thief...
要么过去五年你所做的事情
or whatever you've been working on for the last five years
重要到
is so big you're keeping it...
得秘而不宣
what, under wraps?
也许只是天不遂人愿
Or maybe things just didn't go as expected.
是不是只有一线之差
There's a bright line, isn't there?
然后物是人非
Between then and now.
本来满怀希望
Between everything's so full of promise...
转眼一切都黯淡无光
and everything's whole dark.
霍华德
Howard?
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
你有这么大的宅子
You've got this huge house,
自己却窝在这里
and you're holed up in here,
心有不甘
obsessing over what went wrong.
也许只是
Maybe things...
天不遂人愿
just didn't go as I expected.
埃文
Evan.
我在外边的游泳池旁
I'm out by the pool.
你得过来看看这个
You've got to see this.
失陪
Excuse me.
我得去看看我朋友
I have to check on my friend.
观察鸟的那位
The birdwatcher?
我以为你会告诉我
I've thought you're gonna tell me
她究竟是在找什么
what she's actually looking for?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
如果他不在这儿
If this wasn't here,
即使埃文告诉你 你会相信他吗
would you have believed Evan even if he did tell you?
你是说他为了我才保守秘密
You're saying he kept it for me?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过如果他打算永远保守这个秘密
But, I mean, if he planned on keeping this a secret forever,
收藏着你的尸体可是很愚蠢的
then storing your body was a pretty stupid move,
埃文·克劳斯可不蠢
and Evan Cross isn't stupid.
他偷走了我的人生
He stole my life.
他救了你的命
He saved your life,
他还准备好要以死相救
and he was ready to die to do it.
仔细想一想
Think about it.
他改变你未来的那一刻
The moment he changed your future,
他一定知道未来的你没办法
He must have known that your future self wouldn't be there
阻止恐龙杀了他
to stop him from getting killed by a dinosaur.
如果当初不是我救他 他怎么还活着
So if I wasn't there to save him, why isn't he dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
而且我也不在乎
And you know what, I don't care,
因为你俩都活着
because you're both alive,
如果他这么做才有的这个结果
and if what he did is responsible for that,
那我很高兴他那么做了
then I'm glad that he did it.
因为众多选择里
Because of the choices available,
这个显然是最好的
this one's a hell of a lot more fun.
那你认为那个我是从何而来
So where do you suppose "I" came from?
明显是从某个异常点里来的
Out of an anomaly, apparently.
那一定是我以前的工作
So that must have been my job then.
拯救生命
Saving people?
我是说我穿着制♥服♥呢
I mean, I'm wearing a uniform.
迈可 那些实在是无从得知了
That's not really that much to go on, Mac.
这里的每个人似乎都认为你很聪明
Everyone around here seems to think you're pretty clever.
我打赌只要你花点心思就能搞清楚
I'll bet you could figure out what that arc symbol means
那个圆弧标志的意思了
if you put your mind to it.
我也许会考虑帮你
I might consider helping you.
只要你帮我过了三角龙那一关
But only if you help me put the triceratops back in the bottle.
我也许有办法
Well, I might have an idea about that.
看看我发现了什么
Look at what I found.
很好
Great.
我们只要弄清楚它要去哪就行了
Now we just need to find out where it goes.
交给我了
I've got this.
你去找异常点吧
You get that.
那个疯子呢
Where's crazy eyes?
在屋里
Inside...
抱着悔恨 颓废不堪
with his powerbars and regret.
它是不是美得难以置信
Isn't it magnificent?
真没想能有机会好好地观察恐龙
I've never had a chance to just sit and watch one.
埃文 别这样
Evan, come on.
不是所有恐龙都杀人不眨眼
They're not all vicious killers.
这一只没有危害
This one doesn't mean any harm.
它只是
He's just...
来错了地方 仅此而已
out of place, is all.
怎么说它都挺危险
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表