剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
Jesus.
它怎么会消失得这么快
How'd it disappear so fast?
不就是它既恶心
Well, apparently, it's disgusting
腿脚还很快
and quick on its feet.
你觉得
How long do you think
它到市区会要多久
it would take to reach the city?
托比
Toby?
千万别告诉我
Please tell me
温哥华糟了虫灾
Vancouver isn't having a plague of beetles?
怎么了 你干了什么好事
Why? What did you do?
没干什么
Nothing!
是你给我打的电♥话♥
You called me.
我知道 听我说
Yeah. I know. Listen.
我接收到一些不太稳定的遥感数据
I'm getting unstable telemetry readings,
可能只是通讯网络的问题
but it could just be the cell network.
我不是很确定
I'm not really sure.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
异常点可能在埃文和狄伦出来前就关闭吗
That the anomaly could close on Evan and Dylan?
他们还在那边吗
They're still in there?
对 还在那边
Yes, they're still in there!
什么声音
What was that?
有人吗
Hello!
完了
No!
燃油耗尽
你怎么会不知道飞机没油了
How could you not know we're out of fuel?
降落的时候油箱里还有80加仑
We had 80 gallons in the right tank when we landed.
当时是迫降
It was a hard landing.
一定是油箱漏油了
There must be a leak in the tank!
看不到油表读数
Without the gauges,
我怎么能知道
there was no way for me to know!
冷静 埃文
Hey... Evan.
那些破布
Those rags...
你用信♥号♥♥弹点着的那些破布
The ones you set off with the flares,
你用什么蘸的
you soaked them in something.
发电机里的汽油
Gasoline! From the generator.
你觉得还剩多少
How much fuel do you think is left?
不知道 5到10加仑吧
I don't know. 5, 10 gallons?
你不会是想
You're not thinking...
飞机引擎
These engines...
用汽油能发动吗
will they run off that kind of fuel?
可能吧
Uh... I guess.
可能还是确定
You guess, or you know?
确定
Yes!
但是从里面是无法给油箱加油的
But you can't refill the tanks from the inside.
绝对不可能
It's impossible.
看来我专门化腐朽为神奇
Well... it's a good thing
现在算是种优势了
I deal with the impossible for a living, then.
不会破坏结构吗
Isn't that structural?
还重要吗
Does it really matter?
我真希望能有个大号♥的灭蚊灯
I really wish we did have a big bug-zapper.
你表现不错啊
You're doing fine.
别拍我马屁了
Don't patronize me.
抱歉
Sorry.
它在干什么
What's it doing?
肯定不是在吃他
Well, it's definitely not eating him.
你能用麻♥醉♥枪♥对付外壳坚硬无比的
What do you do with a tranq rifle
甲虫吗
and a really hard bug?
可能它的下腹部没有保护壳
Maybe its underbelly isn't armoured.
好吧
Fine.
我们得把它翻过来
We have to flip it over.
就像大翻转 虫子玩马戏
Like a steer? "Bug rodeo?"
我来吸引它的注意力
I'll draw its attention.
你去套住它的一条后腿
You lasso one of its hind legs,
我们就从那边把它缠住
and we'll wrap it around from there.
萨曼莎 你绑住它的腿 我牵住它
Sam! You get its legs and I'll hold onto it!
放开他 你个该死的夜行爬虫
Get off him, you sodding night-crawler!
开枪
Shoot it!
我没办法瞄准
I can't get a clear shot!
她在干什么
What's she doing?
给她家人写信
Letter to her family.
要是这招行不通的话
Well, if this doesn't work,
会等很久才能有人看到信了
it's gonna take a long time before anybody gets it.
就是这个
Well, there it is.
机翼油箱
The wing tank.
见鬼
Damn.
怎么了
What?
油箱有两种 金属制的和橡胶制的
There's two kinds, there's metal and rubber.
我本来希望会是橡胶的
I was kinda hoping for rubber.
你能在不把我们炸飞的情况下弄开它吧
You can cut into it without blowing us up?
赌一把 大不了同归于尽
Well, if we go, we go together.
安吉铁定气疯了
Ange is gonna be pissed.
今天我本来该做样品了
I supposed to be working on a prototype today.
我都搞不懂她是怎么把公♥司♥撑起来的
I mean, I don't know how she keeps that company afloat.
你们合作了很长时间吧
You guys've worked together a long time.
对啊
Yeah.
一直在并肩作战
Forever.
那些最初赞助我们创业的贪婪
She was the one who found the vulture capitalists
风险投资家就是她找来的
who funded our first start-up.
克劳斯光电公♥司♥成立之前
We went bust three times
破产过三次
before we started Cross Photonics.
那她认识你妻子了
So she knew your wife?
是的 她认识宝琪
Yeah. Yeah. She knew Brooke.
当时袭击她的并不是熊 对吧
It wasn't a bear, was it?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
遇到你后 我上网查过你的资料
I googled you after we met.
我看到了有关宝琪去世的报道
I read about Brooke's death.
你告诉警♥察♥当时袭击你们的是头熊
You told the police it was a bear.
宝琪
Brooke!
报道是这么说的没错
That's what the article said.
但事实并非如此
But it wasn't.
所以你之前才会说那样的话
That's what you meant earlier.
德瑞克不是这些生物从你身边
Drake wasn't the first person you lost
夺走的第一个人
to one of these creatures.
你应该先把心思放在这上面
You should concentrate on that.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
不怎么乐观 快点
Not good! Hurry!
他呼吸不畅通了
His airway's obstructed.
把他按好
Hold him down.
忍♥忍♥ 很快就好
This will just take a sec.
-这是什么玩意 -我觉得应该是虫卵
- What the hell is that? - I think they're eggs.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
跑出来这只是虫后
It's a queen.
这就是那虫子没吃他的原因
That's why it didn't eat him!
它把他当作孵卵器了
It was using him for an incubator.
等等
Hey!
等等 等等 别跑啊
Hey-hey-hey! Wait-wait-wait-wait!
回来
Come back!
我们会跟你解释的
We can explain all this.
虽然解释了你也不会相信
Not very convincingly.
但愿我全都给他拿出来了
Oh, wow, I really hope I got 'em all.
托比一定能把他找出来
Well, Toby can track him down later
给他好好洗洗胃
for a good stomach pump.
先把"虫妈妈"弄回异常点去吧
Let's get Mama back into the anomaly.
我要亲自送她一程
She and I are going in.
你在用修补帐篷的工具堵住油箱
You're plugging the tank with a tent repair kit?
除非你能从那些箱子里
Unless you've found a tube of sealing compound
找到封口胶
from one of those boxes.
你能帮我把汽油抽进去吗
Can you siphon in the gas?
明天我可要休一天假
I'm taking a day off tomorrow.
没问题
Okay.
我们马上能准备妥当
We're gonna be ready in about a minute.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表