剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
它是怎么从装卸区到那里的
How did it get there from the loading bay?
不是
It didn't.
身体条纹不一样
The markings are different.
糟糕
Shit.
异常点第二次打开的时候
A second one must have come through the anomaly
又出来了一只
when it reopened.
这只比第一只高一英尺多
It's a good foot taller than the first.
这应该是只雄性
I'm guessing this one's a male.
这到底是怎么回事
How the hell could this happen?
它是怎么找到我们的
How did that thing find us?
气味
Scent.
肯定是跟着雌性的气味过来的
It must have followed the scent of the female.
对动物来说 闻到
It's not unusual for animals
几英里外的外激素是很容易的
to smell pheromones from miles away.
也可能是跟着迈可身上的气味
Or it followed the smell on Mac.
上帝
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
迈可 你得停下现在的任务
Mac, you've got to stop what you're doing
去洗个澡
and go take a shower.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
还有一只那种动物 就在这里
There's a second creature and it's here.
肯定是跟着你衣服上的尿味过来的
It must have followed the smell of urine on your clothes.
它跟着我们过来了
It followed us?
迈可 你就像是个活靶子
Mac, there's a target painted on your back.
很好
Perfect.
它会直冲着我来
It'll come right to me.
对 但是这对你不利
Yeah! You don't want that.
我保证我很想
Oh, I assure you, I do.
你还没见着它就被它杀了 迈可
It will kill you before you even see it, Mac.
你根本没有胜算 懂吗
You won't have a chance, okay?
你就
You just--
你就洗个澡吧 现在
you need to take a shower. Now.
换一下衣服好吗 现在就去
Change your clothes, okay? Right now.
迈可
Mac?
我们得去找他
We gotta go find him.
埃文 我们都说不用这个了
Evan, we're past that.
我以为你也想让它们活着
I thought you were trying to keep them alive, too.
我想
I am.
我受训最先考虑的
I was trained to make it first priority
就是把它们带回自己的栖息地
to get them back to their own habitats.
可我也清楚一旦它们开始杀戮
But I also know that once they kill,
就必须得斩草除根
they have to be destroyed.
不 埃文是对的
No! Evan's right.
假如杀了这些生物会改变人类的历史
If killing these things could change our past,
那无论如何它们都该受到保护
then they need to be protected, no matter what.
即便它们残杀了我们的挚爱
Even if they kill the people we love.
相信我
Believe me,
没人比我更想杀了它们
there's no one that wants to kill these things more than I do.
可我们不能这么做
But we can't.
这只是推测 埃文
That's a theory, Evan.
你不可能知道后果
You can't know what would happen.
除非你还有事瞒着我
Unless there's something you're not telling me.
接着留意录像 看到迈可就告诉我
Keep scanning the video. Let me know if you see Mac.
雷塞兽怎么办
What about the lycaenops?
迈可为先
Mac first.
我不想再发现另一具尸体
I'm not finding another body.
这些生物都是掠食动物
These creatures are predators,
惯于偷袭
adapted for stealth.
你小心点
Keep your eyes open.
我自有打算
I plan on it.
我猜捕食的是那头雌兽
I'm guessing the female is the hunter.
雄兽会去找它
The male will look for her,
假如有任何阻碍
but if anything gets in its way--
错都在我
It's my fault.
什么
What?
把那只雌兽带到公♥司♥
Bringing the female here.
是我的决定
It was my decision.
我们赶紧找迈可吧
Let's just find Mac.
来咬我啊
Oh, you just try me.
埃文 我发现迈可了
Evan, I found Mac.
他刚经过清洗房♥ 朝退火窑去了
He just passed the clean room, he's heading toward the lehr.
他在追踪其中的一头雷塞兽
He's chasing one of those things,
可我分不清是哪一只
but I can't tell which one.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
如果我再看到他 就马上打给你
If I pick him up again, I'll call you right back.
拜托了 迈可
Come on, Mac.
你那副排骨快现身吧
Show your skinny british ass.
她说迈可去了退火窑
She said he's heading toward the lehr?
对 就是个干燥炉 为了光电反应
Yeah, it's a kiln, for the photonics.
你看见什么了吗
You see anything?
数不清的藏身之地
About a million places to hide.
你们找错了方向
You're looking in the wrong direction.
迈可
Mac.
它藏在那上面
It hides up there.
凯特说雷塞兽想从上面袭击她
Kate said it was trying to get at her from above.
如果它是丛林生物就不奇怪了
Makes sense if it's a jungle creature.
茫茫林海中最好的视角就是俯瞰
Best view would be in the trees looking down.
在那儿
There.
它是雄兽还是雌兽
Is it the male or the female?
管它呢
Who cares?
雄兽会带着我们找到雌兽
The male will lead us to the female.
不要
No--
只要我有机会瞄准 我就开枪
If I get a shot, I'm taking it.
有我在就不行
Not if I'm around--
说吧 托比
Go ahead, Toby.
埃文
Evan?
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
怎么了
What is it?
托比
Toby?
它在这儿
It's here.
快走
Let's move!
托比
Toby!
趴下
Get down!
安全了
Clear!
你没事吧
You all right?
迈可
Mac...
你还想说些什么好听的
What are you going to say to make it better?
托比
Toby...
安排办公室这周全部关闭
Arrange for the offices to be closed the rest of the week.
狄伦 保管好武器再把这些动物放进冷藏室
Dylan, secure the firearms and put these animals in the freezer.
我会给利兹中尉打电♥话♥
I'll call Lieutenant Leeds,
商量出一套说辞应付警方
and work out a cover story for the police.
之后我再通知受害人家属
Then I'll notify the families.
埃文
Evan...
我没事
I'm fine.
我与你咫尺天涯*
*I'm a world away from you.
虽然你就站在我身边*
*But here you are standing beside me.
我愿知晓你的内心*
*What's in your heart I wish I knew.
也许我就会看到属于自己的天地*
*Maybe then I'd see an open space for me.
再给我一次机会*
*To turn around and take for me.
看清♥真♥谛*
*Any chance to see the truth.
入口就快关闭*
*The doorway is nearly shut.
解开锁链让我穿行*
*Unlock the chains and let me through.
你的伤痛我感同身受*
*The pain you feel I feel it, too.
说出来 我会带走那些伤痛*
*Say the words and I will take it away from you.
我还是*
*And I will be
我还是你的避风港*
*I will be your hiding place.
让你停靠 让你躲藏*
*Somewhere to rest and hide your face.
我还是你的避风港*
*I will be your hiding place.
一个你能去的地方*
*Somewhere you can go...
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表