剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
如果可以
If you can...
就慢慢走
move slowly.
把最瘦小的人夹在中间
Keep the smallest person in the middle.
收到
Ten-four.
继续走吗
Keep moving?
好
Yeah.
走
Okay.
天呐 真希望我们现在有支麻♥醉♥枪♥
God, I really wish we had a rifle right now.
这和我原本想象的
Well, this isn't quite the fantasy
好事可不太一样
I imagined this moment to be.
就拿好你的泰瑟枪 行吗
Just keep your taser up, please.
你看见它了吗
You see it?
我要是看见了就开枪电它了好不好
If I could see it, I'd shoot it, wouldn't I?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
迈可 那是头熊
Mac, it's a bear!
我看得见
I can see that!
我们得留着电用在恐龙身上
We need to save the charges for the dinosaurs!
熊也有锋利的牙齿和爪子
It still has teeth and claws.
小娜 你得站近一点
Nat, I'll get you to move closer
把手举起来
and put your arms up.
我们在它的地盘
We're in its habitat.
什么
What?
照我说的做
Just do it!
听我指挥
Follow my lead!
你也是
You too.
走开
Shoo!
滚 走开
Go! Shoo!
离开这里
Get out of here!
离开这儿 快走
Get outta here! Go away!
走开 快走开
Shoo! Get outta here! Shoo!
继续走 离开这里
Go on, get outta here!
你怎么知道那样能行的
How'd you know to do that?
狄伦教的
Dylan.
记得上周吗
Remember, last week?
她做的关于猛兽的讲解
Her Powerpoint presentation on predators?
熊的视力不好
Bears have bad eyesight.
对 是噢
Yeah. Right.
我长大的地方没什么熊出没
There aren't many bears where I come from.
-怎么了 -当然了
- What? - Oh, sure...
尽管电击娜塔莉但别碰那头熊
Tase Natalie and not the bear.
我们赶紧去找异常点好吗
Can we just find the anomaly now?
危机解除 跟着我们的就是头熊
Crisis averted. Ours was just a bear.
总算放心了
Well, that's a relief.
就是有点怪
Strangely.
也许我们该租架直升飞机来运这玩意儿
Maybe we should've rented a helicopter for this.
是啊 你可以跟飞行员解释一下
Yeah, if you want to tell the pilot
为什么他运的货有三英尺长的蜥蜴尾巴
why his cargo has a three-foot lizard tail.
我去四处看看
I'm going to take a look around.
也许到高处能看到更多
Maybe I can see more from ahead.
把恐龙都送回去
So putting the dinosaurs back,
就是为了不改变历史吗
that's all about not changing the past?
对于埃文来说 是
For Evan, it is.
我只想把它们送回自己的栖息地
I just want to put them back in their own habitat.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
也许那个时空的恐龙
that the dinosaurs back home
还盼着这只回不去吗
might be glad this one left?
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah.
你为什么要来
Why are you here?
我是公♥司♥的财务总监
I'm the C.F.O.
监督业务运营是我的职责
It's my job to oversee operations.
是吗
Really.
实际上 狄伦 我呢
Actually, Dylan, I...
我也不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
可以理解
That's fair.
上面什么情况
What's going on up there?
我真打中它了吗
Did I even hit it?
掉下去好深
Well, it's a long way down.
你觉得它还活着吗
Do you think it made it?
有可能
Yeah. It's a possibility.
现在怎样 就这么不管它了
So, what, do we just let it go?
也许是件好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
你说它在跟踪我们 对吗
You said it's stalking us, right?
说明它自己就会跟来
That means it's moving under its own power.
这倒真比拉两只恐龙省事多了
It's definitely easier than dragging two of them.
让我说清楚
So, just to clarify,
我们的计划是让它找上我们
our plan is to let it find us,
然后指望它在被赶回
and hope it doesn't eat us
异常点另一边之前别吃了我们吗
before we get back to the anomaly?
这么想太消极了
That's the dark way of framing it,
但的确是
but yeah.
好吧
Okay.
天哪
My God...
真壮观
It's magnificent!
对一颗巨大的死亡之球来说
For a big ball of death,
的确好看
it is pretty scenic.
埃文 我们找到异常点了
Evan, we found the anomaly.
太好了
Great,
因为我们正往你们那边走
'cause we're headed your way
还拖着一只恐龙
and we're hauling a dinosaur.
附近还有另一只在跟着我们
And there's definitely a second one around!
往河的方向走
Head towards the river.
要是你们掉进急流的
If you fall into the raging rapids
死亡深渊里
in the chasm of death,
你们离得就会很远了
you've gone too far.
我们正以最快的速度移♥动♥
We're moving as fast as we can.
两只手用劲 克劳斯
Both hands, Cross!
收到
Copy that.
她对你挺严厉的 这我喜欢
She's tough on you. I like it.
可不是 前几天晚上
Yeah, the other night,
她还问过我
she asked me
如果我在仓库里不幸身亡
if there's anything I'd regret leaving undone
还有没有什么未了的遗憾
if I'd died in that warehouse.
是吗 你怎么回答的
Yeah? What'd you say?
二位能否等回到办公室 喝着墨尔乐的时候
Guys, could you please have this conversation
墨尔乐是著名的红葡萄酒种之一
再继续这个话题呢
back at the office over a bottle of Merlot?
等我们离开"侏罗纪公园"再说好吗
Not in the middle of dinosaur country?
狄伦
Dylan!
狄伦
Dylan!
我没事
I'm okay.
不 你有事
No, you're not.
你手臂脱臼了
You dislocated it.
脱臼也不是第一次了
Not my first time.
帮我们把会风好吗
Watch our back for a second, okay?
你有两个选择
You have two options here,
很痛还是痛得死去活来
agony or more agony.
快动手吧
Just do it.
好
Okay.
我数到五
On the count of five.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yep.
一 二
One. Two...
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
提前接骨也不是第一次
It's not first time either.
慢慢来
Easy does it.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You're going to be okay? - Yeah.
没事 麻♥醉♥枪♥我是用不了了
Yeah, I can't fire my rifle.
你拿着吧
You keep it.
把泰瑟枪给我
Give me the taser.
我们还得把这家伙扔回异常点
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表