剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
My superiors needed concrete evidence to move forward.
所以你为了让项目继续 偷了只恐龙
So, you stole a dinosaur to keep the lights on?
我也是为了能提供你们所需的帮助
And to provide you with the support you needed.
为了帮助你们
To help you.
那真是太感谢你了
Oh, thank you so much for that.
听起来有点像是讽刺
That sounds a little bit like sarcasm,
但我还是要说 不用谢我
but again, you're welcome.
你指望我们感谢你
You expect us to be grateful
让一个无辜的生命经受折磨
that you condemned an innocent creature to torture?
研究是非侵害性的 我保证
Non-invasive research, I assure you.
见鬼去吧
My ass.
我们看到它的伤疤了
We saw the scars.
简直是虐待
It's cruelty.
你们看见它了
You saw it?
它逃跑了
It got free.
已经袭击了一个人
It's already attacked one person.
是的 现在有一队士兵在搜捕它
Yeah, and now there's a group of soldiers hunting for it.
它逃进市里了 为什么我没得到消息
It's loose in the city? Why wasn't I informed?
别问我们 那是你的人 不是吗
Don't ask us. It's your team, isn't it?
道格拉斯少校
Oh. Major Douglas.
当然是他
Of course.
那只鸟的脚踝上装有追踪装置
That bird had a tracking device on its ankle.
我需要知道那东西的无线电频率
I'm going to need that radio frequency.
没问题
Of course.
这事我真的不知道 我保证
This is news to me, I assure you.
为什么我们要相信你
Why should we believe you?
因为我从没对你们说过谎
Because I have never lied to you.
我可能有时故意漏掉了一些信息
I may have omitted certain pieces of information from time to time.
你根本不知道你犯下了多大的错
You have no idea what damage you may have done.
我经过深思熟虑做出了明智的决定
I made an informed decision based on my options,
我支持自己的决定
and I stand behind it.
密♥码♥
拒绝访问: 安全级别未达
真奇怪
This is odd.
密♥码♥
拒绝访问: 安全级别未达
需要授权
让开
Move.
你不可能通过输入一串字符
You can't upgrade my security clearance
就能提升我的安全级别吧
by punching in a few different characters.
可能吗
Can he?
我不怀疑他的能力
I wouldn't bet against it.
道格·米切尔雷鸟体育馆
有信♥号♥♥了
We have a contact.
密♥码♥
允许访问
-进去了 -什么
- I'm in. - What?
什么情况
What the hell?
虚惊一场 少校
False alarm, Major.
您也受惊了 先生
As you were, sir.
我们就在信♥号♥♥点上
We are right on top of the signal.
这里地下一定有维修通道
There must be maintenance tunnels underneath here.
疏散并封锁溜冰场
Evacuate the rink and lock it down.
找到了
We got it.
看来它在雷鸟体育馆
Looks like it's at Thunderbird Arena.
我们得赶去那个溜冰场
We've got to get to that rink.
我们
We?
我不希望你们和道格拉斯少校的会面
I wouldn't want your encounter with Major Douglas
影响到我们的合作关系
to sour our working relationship.
我们一起把事情解决掉吧
Let's clear this up.
你已经做得够多了
You've done enough.
我们有个敌对目标躲在体育馆里
We've got a single hostile hiding somewhere in this arena.
你们守住入口
Secure the entry points.
我的人会疏散溜冰场
My men will evacuate the rink.
你们只能留在外面进行协助
Assist them only from the exterior.
行动
Move!
是的 长官
Yes, Sir!
清空这个地方
Clear the place out.
留意四周
Eyes open.
发现目标就跟着 但不要进行攻击
If you see anything, track it, but do not engage.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
这是一次政♥府♥授权的军事演习
This is a government-authorized military training exercise!
请立即离开这栋楼
We need you to leave the building immediately!
所有人都出去
Everyone out!
快点
Go!
请不要在楼前停留
Clear the front of the building, please.
这是一场政♥府♥授权的军事演习
This is a government-authorized military training mission.
军方对秘密行动的理解还真是有趣
Gotta love the military's idea of covert.
是啊 原来这就是他们所谓的低调
Yeah, so much for under the radar.
他们在疏散人群
If they're evacuating,
也就说明他们还没抓到小长腿
it means that they haven't caught Leggy yet.
我们得抢先找到它
We need to get to him first.
这里戒备森严 我们怎么进得去
How are we going to get past all that?
从磨冰机库房♥溜进去
Through the Zamboni garage.
看来你以前也偷偷溜进过体育馆
You've snuck into arenas before.
可能是因为喝了点啤酒
Well, there may have been beer involved.
小姐 请你离开这里
I need you to get off the ice, miss!
我们在疏散楼里的人
We're evacuating the building.
快走吧各位 快点
Let's go, guys. Come on.
小姐
Miss!
你得离开这里
I need you to get off!
女厕所入口
里面有人吗
Anyone in here?
我们要疏散体育馆里的人
We're evacuating the building.
所有人汇报情况
Everyone report in.
已疏散
All clear.
正送走最后一位 长官
On my way out with the last of them, sir.
到北边入口集♥合♥
Regroup at the north entrance.
收到
Copy that.
没事了
We're good.
你怎么知道这招能行
How did you know that would work?
因为在我提议躲进去的时候
Because I saw the look on your face
我注意到了你脸上的表情
when I suggested hiding in there.
我没露出什么表情啊
I never made a face.
不是针对你
Don't take it personally.
所有男性从小就被教育
All men are trained at an early age
进女厕所是件丢人的事
that entering a ladies' room is bad.
这是种后天学到的行为
It's a learned behavior.
我更愿意说是文明礼貌
Well, I prefer to think of it as polite.
我们刚把自己锁在了藏着只恐鸟的
You do realize we just locked ourselves inside
体育馆里 你知道的吧
with a terror bird, right?
从好的方面看
On the plus side,
他们已经帮我们疏散了人群
they've already evacuated the building.
是啊
Yeah, well...
别高兴得太早
Don't jinx it.
特纳 请回答
Turner, report.
底层已疏散
Lower level clear of civilians.
体育馆已清空 少校
The building is evacuated, major.
雷鸟体育馆
长官 真是好好的又添乱
Typical snafu, sir.
三维空间的搜寻任务只配备二维追踪设备
They gave you a 2D tracking device for a 3D space.
意味着我们得从上到下清查
That means a top-to-bottom sweep.
不允许致命攻击
Non-lethal solutions only.
霍尔上校让我们抓活的
Colonel Hall wants this bird alive.
还有 特纳跑哪去了
And where in the hell is Turner?
他没回应 长官
He's not responding, sir.
特纳下士
Corporal Turner,
我是道格拉斯少校 请汇报情况
this is Major Douglas, please report in.
重复 特纳下士 请回答
Repeat, Corporal Turner, report in.
下士 你在什么方位
Soldier, what's your 20?
收到请回答 完毕
Do you copy? Over.
特纳下士 请汇报情况
Corporal Turner, report in.
特纳下士
Corporal Turner.
行动时谨防偷袭
Watch your sixes in there.
广播室
只要无线电发射机或卫星通讯设备就行了
Just need to find the transmitter or the satbase.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表