剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
抱歉 这些是我的脚印
Sorry, these are my tracks.
那边那些是埃文的
Those over there are Evan's.
埃文 埃文·克劳斯吗
Evan? Evan Cross?
没错 等等 你说什么
Yeah. Wait, what?
你怎么认识埃文的
How do you know Evan?
我们见过面
We've met.
他怎么从没提起过你
How come he's never mentioned you?
能不能等我们安全以后再讨论这事
Can we sort all this out after it's less dangerous?
好吧 但我得先把埃文救出来
Yeah, but I've got to save Evan first.
他被困在那边的洞穴里了
He's trapped in a burrow over on that side.
是吗
Course he is...
你是不论如何都要去救他了
And you're just going to carry on regardless.
好吧
All right, fine.
如果你肯帮我我就去帮你
I'll come help you if you help me.
你说的那只蝎子是哪种
What are we talking,
布龙度蝎子 普通蝎子 还是巨蝎
brontoscorpions, regular scorpions, or giant scorpions?
布隆度蝎子
Bronto.
好极了
Lovely.
那就快走吧
Come on, then.
我不知道你能不能听到我说话 托比
I don't know if you can hear me, Tobes,
但我想让你知道我仍然守在这
but I just want you to know that I'm still here, all right?
因为你也曾这样守着我
'Cause you've stood by me,
即便那时候我挺混♥蛋♥的
even when I was being a bit of an arse.
你一定得坚持住 好吗
You need to keep sticking around, okay?
因为你是
Because you're...
这是明摆着的 不是吗
Well, it's obvious, isn't it?
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我不想失去你
And I don't want to lose you.
弗里金医生
Dr. Fridkin!
我拿到了
I've got it!
还不晚吧
It's not too late?
希望还不晚
I hope not.
请把手套拿给我好吗
Can I get some gloves, please?
埃文呢
Where's Evan?
我相信他们很快就会回来的
I'm sure they'll be back soon.
这里真不是我们该来的地方
We really don't want to be in here.
绝对的
No kidding.
埃文
Evan!
迪伦
Dylan!
我带了个同伴
Hey, I got company!
好极了 我也有个同伴
Great, 'cause I've got company, too,
我这位同伴还有点生气
and he's a bit pissed off!
快点
Come on.
小心
Watch yourself!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah!
它被击晕了 但不会太久
It's down, but not for long.
谢了
Thanks.
别客气
Don't mention it.
这次你会告诉我你是谁吗
You going to tell me who you are this time,
还是依旧什么都不说
or are you just going to disappear again
就直接消失
without giving me any answers, huh?
我叫康纳·坦普尔
My name's Connor Temple.
其他的等会儿再说吧
Anything else is going to have to wait.
我们还有一个人要找
We've got another man to find.
快 快
Go! Go!
弗里金医生 她快没有心跳了
Dr. Fridkin, we're losing her!
准备急救
Code blue.
配好了 配好了 成功
I got it, I got it! Coming through!
欢迎回来 托比
Welcome back, Toby.
-你还好吗 -好极了
- You all right? - Brilliant.
赶快离开这鬼地方吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
完全同意
No argument there.
有一次 我被困在白垩纪一年多
I got stuck in the cretaceous for over a year once.
一年
A year?
是啊 那感觉真不怎么样
Uh-huh. I do not recommend it.
这简直像是在做梦
This is like running in a dream.
喝了它
Drink that.
这里有感觉吗
Can you feel that?
有
Yeah.
这里呢
What about... that?
有
Yes.
也有 停下 别逼我动手
Yes. And stop it, before I make you.
我倒是想看你动手
I'd like to see you try.
你以为就因为我们是最好的朋友
You think that I'm going to go easy on you now
我就会轻饶了你吗
just 'cause we're best friends?
最好的朋友
Best friends.
我跟你吗
With you?
拜托
Please.
你知道昏迷时最神奇的事是什么吗
You know what the weirdest part about being under was?
除了你的深情告白之外
Well, I mean, besides your emotional confession?
感觉就像到了另一层意识里
It was like I was on a different level of consciousness.
突然之间 我就全都明白了
All of a sudden, everything just seemed so clear to me.
异常点计时器的读数变来变去
The anomaly timer was giving those contradictory readings
是因为那些信♥号♥♥来自于不同的异常点
because those signals were coming from different anomalies.
迈可 那边可能有数十个
Mac, there could be dozens,
甚至上百个异常点
there could be hundreds of them all together.
会有这种事吗
Is that even possible?
会
Yes.
铜矿里的那个异常点
That anomaly in the mines
通向上百个其他异常点
leads to hundreds of others.
难怪计时器计算不出来
That's why your timer was confused.
很好
That's awesome.
托比 你能不能弄清楚
Toby, is there a way that you can figure out
哪个读数才是准确的
which of those readings you took is the real thing?
她现在什么都不能做
She's not doing anything.
她需要休息
She needs to rest.
埃文和迪伦还在那里
Evan and Dylan are still out there.
迈可
Mac...
你的同伴有武器吗
Was your guy armed?
我最后看到他的时候还有
Last time I saw, yeah.
好
Good.
谁知道这边都是些什么东西呢
Because who knows what's crawling around out here.
各种类型 随时出没
Anything, from anywhere.
是啊 我也知道
Yeah, don't I know it?
他是被一只很丑的阿尔伯脱龙追到这里
He got chased in here by a really rough-looking Albertosaurus.
长得像霸王龙 但更小更快也更凶残
It's like a T-Rex, but smaller, faster, meaner.
我知道阿尔伯脱龙是什么
Yeah, I know what it is.
它的前肢是不是不太对劲
Did it have something wrong with its arm?
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How do you know that?
因为它就是杀死我妻子的那只恐龙
'Cause the same one killed my wife.
发生在六年前
Six years ago.
它在那里面
It'll be through there.
好吧 我猜我们得进去了
Okay, I guess we're going through.
那是基兰的
That's Kieran's.
这样做你没事吧
Hey, are you okay with this?
有个男人失踪了 我们得找到他
We have a missing man, and we're going to find him.
事情就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
这是事发地点吗
This is where it happened?
是的
Yeah.
那只阿尔伯脱龙就在这栋楼里
The Albertosaurus is in the building,
再过几个小时它就会毁掉我的人生
a few hours away from destroying my life.
你得小心行事
This is a bit dodgy,
你现在闯入了自己的过去
you walking into your own past,
什么也别碰 别做任何
so don't touch don't do anything
会改变过去的事 知道吗
that's going to change anything, okay?
好
Right.
好
Right.
他们有多长时间
How much time do they have?
最强的一个信♥号♥♥显示还剩15个小时
The strongest signal has a decay vector of 15 hours,
但那是在...
but that was...
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表