剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
I'm warrant officer Lisa Merriweather.
中尉的新助手
I'm the lieutenant's new assistant.
行 很好
Oh, okay, great.
那就做好助手的本分让我跟他谈谈
So assist him and let him speak with me.
你不说清楚 我不予通报
Not until you tell me what it's regarding.
好吧
Fine!
有电视台记者要去采访
A TV crew is about to interview people
目击了活体三角龙的人
who have seen a live triceratops
好做专题报道
for a special report on the news
在今晚播出
tonight.
现在我能和他通话了吗
Now can I speak with him?
你的话我会转达给他的
I'll be sure he gets your message.
那家伙个头庞大
That thing is so big,
居然到现在还没人发现它
I'm surprised no one's found it yet.
你说得对
You're right.
它个头的确很大
It's huge.
在那边
There.
它从这边来的
It came this way.
磁力计在这个方向上有波动
I'm getting a reading from this direction.
这下可好 那边人群涌动我们都还不知所措
Great. We've left the crowd behind,
现在又要擅闯私人领地了
and now we're trespassing.
为什么有人会觉得需要
Why is it that some people feel they need
一千平♥米♥大的私人地盘呢
10,000 square feet of personal space?
首先这附近住着不少高科技人才
Well, a lot of tech guys live in this area.
而且我们原本也不乐于交际
We're not the most sociable bunch to begin with.
围栏是从里面被推倒的
This is pushed outward.
这里看来
It looks like there are tracks here
有来回走动过的痕迹
going back and forth.
也许主人去度假了
Well, maybe they're on vacation.
我们几时这么走运了
When do we ever get that lucky?
异常点应该就在拱门那边
The anomaly should be just past that arch somewhere.
这是哪门子的地址啊
What kind of address is that?
"阿尔法"
"Alpha."
希腊语的第一个字母
The first letter of the Greek alphabet.
这可不算是地址 除非这里的主人
That's not an address, unless the guy who lives here
是想郑重声明他在同类中
is trying to make a serious statement
至高无上的地位
about his position in the pack,
如此说来 他每天早上
in which case, peeing on the door
在门口尿一泡岂非更省事
every morning might be quicker.
阿尔法是一切表示光谱精细结构常数的标志
It's the symbol for the fine structure constant of the universe,
可出现在这里就不是好事了
and that right there is bad news.
为什么
Why?
这房♥子是霍华德·凯纳恩的
This place belongs to Howard Kanan.
那家伙是个传奇人物
Guy's a legend.
在移♥动♥通信和医学成像
Key patents in mobile communications,
以及油田遥感技术领域
medical imaging,
拥有核心专利
remote oil-field sensing--
他涉足的每一个领域
Every arena he worked in,
都硕果累累
he was brilliant.
公认的天才
Certifiable genius.
天才
Genius?
比如他能明白异常点探测器工作原理吗
Like he could understand how that thing works?
我们得尽快找到那只恐龙
We've got to find that creature
在被凯纳恩发现以前把它弄走
and get it out of here before Kanan sees it.
假如他知道了 他一定想参与
If he knew, he'd want in.
你知道只要妨碍他的公♥司♥
Do you know that he buried
都被他一一击溃了吗
every single company that got in his way?
你很了解他
You know a lot about him.
是啊 我们打过交道
Yeah, we've crossed paths.
我能保住公♥司♥算是佛祖庇佑了
I'm lucky I still have my company.
埃文·克劳斯
Evan Cross!
你个鬼鬼祟祟的贼
You thieving prick.
原来你们认识
So, you two know each other.
打官司认识的
Mostly from court.
他想告我专利侵权
He tried to sue me for patent infringement,
但他无凭无据
but he didn't have a case.
我输了 不代表我错了
I lost. Doesn't mean I'm not right.
你是哪位
And, uh, you are...?
狄伦·威尔
Dylan Weir.
我什么专利都没有
I don't hold any patents.
你们怎么跑到我家来了
Why are you on my property?
观察鸟类
Bird watching.
我听说这一带有个稀有的品种
I heard there was a rare specimen out here.
喜欢在水边栖息
Likes to roost near water.
那是黑蛎鹬
Would that be the black oyster-catcher
还是长喙麻鹬呢
or the long-billed curlew?
是隐居鸫
Hermit thrush.
专业 我喜欢
You, I like. Conditionally.
你呢 克劳斯
How about you, Cross?
你是来看鸟 还是来偷鸟
You here to watch the birds or just steal them?
我觉得是时候
You know what, I think it's about time
把我们之间的误会弄个水落石出了
you and I straightened out this whole misunderstanding.
光电电路不是你首创的
You did not pioneer photonic circuitry.
是我
I did.
我哪里误会了
So which part am I misunderstanding?
是我发明的 被他剽窃了
I invented it, and he stole it.
如果你感兴趣 我可以向你证明
If you'd like, I can prove it.
他证明不了
He can't prove that.
不 我可以
Yes, I can.
进来吧
Come on in.
等等 如果你觉得你有证据
Hang on, if you think you have proof,
应该让我看个清楚
I should be the one that you show.
有事给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
你也是
Back at you.
他怎么可能没空
How can he be busy?
除非有飞碟降落在市中心了
Unless a flying saucer has landed downtown,
我们才是磁石项目唯一的任务
we're the only thing that Project Magnet does!
好 很好 太好了
Yeah, great, awesome.
你何不再给他转达一下
Why don't you give him another message?
迈可
Mac!
你好 托比
Hey, Tobes.
我们还真是不来电啊 是吧
Wow, affection really doesn't work for us, does it?
我心里是爱你的
I love you on the inside.
埃文呢
Where's Evan?
我得跟他好好谈谈
We need to have a serious chat.
他又出去抓恐龙了
He's on another dino-hunt,
而且这回温哥华所有爱围观的都出动了
along with every other lookie-loo in Vancouver.
这么说恐龙的秘密终究纸包不住火了
So the dinosaurs are finally out of the bag?
是啊 我还得想办法
Yeah, and I have to figure out a way
把这件事遮掩过去
to put them back in the bag,
可我已经黔驴技穷了
But I don't have a bag.
利兹上尉不见人影 安吉辞职
Leeds is AWOL, Ange quit,
埃文和狄伦在外头刺♥激♥有趣
Evan and Dylan are doing the fun stuff,
我要是想不到办法解决这事
and if I don't figure out a way to stop this,
就要面对一大群人
then we're going to have a lot of people
问得我们哑口无言
asking a lot of questions that we don't want to answer.
比如"为什么我的身体在冷冻室"吗
Like, "Why my body is in a freezer?"
原谅我对你的
Forgive me if I'm having trouble
公♥关♥难题无动于衷
getting worked up about public relations,
我都不确定自己到底是死是活
but I'm not sure if I'm alive or dead.
你这是干什么
What was that?
你还活着
You're alive.
那楼下怎么还冷冻着一个我
So how can I be downstairs on ice?
拜托 你现在真的想听我讲
Oh, come on, do you really want a discourse
关于时间平移相对论的长篇大论吗
in comparative theory of time displacement?
你能概括一下吗
Can you summarize?
冷冻室的那个人不是你 迈可
That's not you in the cryo chamber, Mac.
你就是你
You are you.
我不是 我是埃文创造的我
No, I'm not. I'm Evan's me,
是那个被他带离了
The version he created
自己的那个人生 带到这里
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表