剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
你最好去阻止他们
Well, you better stop them.
我应该和你们一起行动的
I'm supposed to stay with you.
芬奇小姐说得很清楚 这是次联合任务
Ms. Finch was very clear. This is a joint mission.
我们不需要监督人
We don't need a chaperone.
这是个通往各种时间和空间的通道
This is a doorway to a hundred times and places.
要是被霍尔知道了 他会造成
You know what damage Hall could do
多大的破坏你是知道的
if he finds out about this.
好吧 我来处理
All right, I'll take care of it.
你就这么相信他了
You're going to believe him?
我们别无选择
We don't have another choice.
我向你保证
I assure you...
你只要
Just...
别让他们过来就好
keep them out.
如果你做到了 我也许可以开始信任你
If you do, I might actually start to trust you.
如果你做不到
And if you don't,
躺在解剖台上的就是你
it'll be you on the dissection table.
别逼我那么做
Don't make me do that.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你必须停止工作 放轻松
Okay, I'm going to need you to stop the work and relax.
听我的 你逼她停下来她会更紧张
Trust me, she'll be a lot less relaxed if you make her stop.
我必须弄清楚他们还有多少时间
I need to figure out how long they're going to have.
我不能让他们困在那个大虫子洞里
I'm not letting them get stuck in big bug land.
我就不明白了
I just, I don't understand.
磁力计不停显示出冲突的读数
I keep getting all these conflicting readings.
有干扰吗
Interference?
埃文认为那是矿井的背景辐射
Evan thinks that it's background radiation from the mines,
但我已经把那屏蔽掉了
but I... I filtered for that.
我不明白 不停出现虚拟信♥号♥♥
I don't get it. I keep getting all these phantom signatures.
你还好吗
You okay?
让一下
Excuse me.
向后躺
Lie back.
告诉我这里有那家伙的痕迹
Tell me there's a trail.
不然我们找到它的几率可不大
Otherwise I don't like our odds.
这边有各种足迹
There are a lot of tracks around here.
都混在一起了
It's pretty muddled up.
看起来它来回进出了几个地方
Looks like it's been in and out of a few places.
但它还留在它的栖息地
It stayed local, though.
这些足迹显示它
The tracks seem to circle back
往返于同一个地方
to the same area.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们走
Let's go.
希望不是在那里面
Hope it wasn't that one.
我们得快点
We've got to move.
怎么了
What is it?
你得来看看
You've got to see this.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
这里是克劳斯光电公♥司♥
This is Cross Photonics.
还不是 看墙上
Not yet. Look at the wall.
还没有任何标志
There's no marks.
这是在我买♥♥下这栋楼之前
This is before I bought the building.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我得弄清楚这是哪一天
I need to know what day it is.
我们不该在这里
We can't be here.
就给我两分钟
Just two minutes.
2006年9月15日 12:10
2006年9月15日
September 15th, 2006.
中午12:10
12:10 p.m.
她还活着
She's alive.
但六个小时后 她就会死
But in six hours, she's going to die.
除非我能阻止
Unless I stop it.
你知道你不能那么做
You know you can't do that.
我不能让她再次死去
I can't let her die again.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但你不明白吗
But don't you see?
如果我袖手旁观 这一次
If I do nothing, this time,
就是我的错了
it will be my fault.
听听你自己在说什么
Just listen to yourself.
你知道这是不对的
You know this isn't right.
你要是这么干 一切都会被改写
If you do this, everything changes.
是的 就不会有恐龙问题了
Yeah, no more dinosaurs,
不会遭遇霍尔 托比也不会有事
no more Hall, and Toby will be fine.
托比会没事的
Hey, Toby will be fine,
但不是用这个方法
but not like this.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你说得对 我不明白
Yeah, you're right. I don't.
你以为这样做能解决一切
You think this could fix everything,
但你不知道会发生什么
but you can't know what would happen.
也许会让一切变得更糟糕
It could just as easily make everything worse.
我们可能就不会相遇了
We would never even have met.
也许那样更好
Maybe it would be better that way.
你爱干什么干什么
You do what you need to do.
我去找那只大蝎子了
I'm going to go find that scorpion.
利兹中尉明确吩咐我们不许任何人进入
Lieutenant Leeds gave us direct orders not to let anyone in.
我们的直接指令是去获取标本
Our standing directive is to collect specimens.
霍尔上校给予我们自♥由♥进出权限
Colonel Hall assured us full access,
和全面的军方支持
and full military support.
是的 长官 那是我们的任务
Yes, Sir. That's our assignment.
但中尉给我们下达了明确的指令
But the Lieutenant was very specific.
也许你该打给霍尔上校办公室问一下
Maybe you should check with Colonel Hall's office.
Jardine医生
Dr. Jardine!
Jardine医生 你好
Dr. Jardine, hi.
你好
Hi.
你也许该查一下你的保密通信设备
Uh, you may want to check your Secure-Com WCD
有一封电子官报 文号♥ 壹壹贰柒伍
for CFAC electronic communique one-one-two-seven-five
反斜杠 PM 斜杠 AZ
backslash PM, forward slash Alpha Zulu,
下划线 "欢迎入职"
underscore "Welcome Aboard."
上午9时发出的
Sent at 0900 hours.
这上面说 安吉丽卡·芬奇
It says that, um, Angelika Finch
是我们新的行动文职主管
is our new civilian director of operations.
这是她的任务
This is her mission,
所以我们仅仅是来提供保障的
so we're here in a support capacity only.
那她想让我们干什么
So what does she want us to do?
她想让你载我回实验室
Well, she need you to drive me back to the lab...
什么
What?
没错 而且她要你留在这儿
Yup, and she needs you to stay here.
当平民们回来的时候
When the civilians return,
让他们远离设备
have them air-lifted to the facility,
然后坚守岗位直到我回来
and then hold your post until I return.
不准任何人进去 明白吗
And nobody is to get in. Is that understood?
对不起 长官 我不能同意
Again, sir, not established protocol.
再问你一遍
Is that understood?
明白了 长官
Yes, sir.
好
Okay.
非常好
Super-doo.
太好了 你的车在哪儿
Great. Where's your car?
托比 你不能再写了
Tobes, you can barely write.
你得停下来
You need to stop.
我得把这个算出来
I need to figure this out.
这数据里面一定有个常数
There has to be some constant in this data.
她怎么样了
How is she?
在衰老
Failing.
而且很迅速
Rapidly.
我已经安排了静脉输血
I've ordered a blood transfusion.
我们现在只能等待药物被运来
We're just waiting for the units to be delivered.
什么时候到
When will it arrive?
很快
Shortly.
还不够快
It's not soon enough.
我要所有血型匹配的人都献血
I want all personnel type-matched for donation.
从他开始
Start with him.
好的
Okay.
我马上就回来
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表