剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
什么
What?
你们俩的"事"的确不少
You guys have a lot of "things" together.
你们俩有过一段
You have a history.
对
Yeah.
我们称之为友谊
It's called a friendship.
应该不止如此吧
Kind of seems like there's more to it.
现在都无关紧要了
Well, it doesn't matter now.
她有了一份更好的工作
She got a better offer,
我是不会拦着她的
and I'm not going to stand in her way.
与工作无关 埃文
It's not about the job, Evan.
它避开了陷阱
It avoided the trap.
它们在学习
They're learning.
不会吧
You're kidding me.
它竟然出来了
It got out.
也可能是它的同伴放出来的
Or its buddy let it out.
还真是匪夷所思
That's pretty amazing, actually.
如果它们真的这么聪明
If they're this smart,
我们的游戏就得升级了
we're going to have to really up our game.
见鬼
Shit!
埃文
Evan!
它们弄走了我们的枪
They took our guns.
我的对讲机也不在了
And my radio's gone, too.
我们就祈祷它们没弄明白怎么用枪吧
Let's hope they don't figure out how to work the guns.
可能它们只是想要手电筒
Well, they were probably just after the flashlights.
我们去找它们吧
Let's go after them.
我以为情况会有所不同
I just thought things would be different, you know?
以为埃文会停下追逐异常点的脚步
That Evan would be done with chasing anomalies.
有我的资金支持 情况会有所改观
Well, with my new funding, things can change.
我们可以支付你们的行动花费 让埃文
We could cover your operating expenses and free Evan up
无后顾之忧 专注于时空漩涡研究
to concentrate on the temporal vortices.
他不一定非得在外面跑
He doesn't have to be in the field.
你觉得埃文会为你工作
So you're thinking Evan would work for you?
这个想法很傻吗
Is that so absurd?
恕我直言 埃文是我行我素
No offense, but Evan's not really big
对谁都不怎么搭理
on answering to anyone but himself.
好吧 那我也努力营造
Oh, well, I mean, I would endeavor to create
你多年来为他培养的那种
the same illusion of independence
自力更生的错觉
that you've fostered for him over the years.
知道吗 你没有你装的那么
You know, you're not as passive-aggressive
消极被动
as you pretend to be.
你内心还是有点争强好胜的
There's a little bit of aggressive in there.
抱歉 我没想评判什么
Sorry, I don't mean to be critical.
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
我确实是在看着埃文
I do manage Evan.
那你的确是有一手
And you do so brilliantly.
要是以前的话 这样就够了
And that used to be enough.
但是现在不行了
But it just isn't anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要离开克劳斯光电公♥司♥了
I'm leaving Cross Photonics.
什么 不行
What? No.
是时候了 都过去了
It's time. It's past time.
但是你不能离开
No, but you can't.
我是说 大家都知道你为埃文付出了很多
I mean, everybody knows how much you've done for Evan.
你们是搭档
You're partners.
我们曾经是
We were.
那是他还真正在乎克劳斯光电公♥司♥的时候
When he actually cared about Cross Photonics.
即使他和别人结了婚
You know, even when he was married to someone else,
我们还是黄金搭档
we were the real team.
我为此倾己所有
I put everything I had into that.
多少不眠之夜 错过的假期
Sleepless nights, missed vacations,
就是为了实现他的梦想
and all of it to realize his dream.
可是他不要这些
He didn't want any of it.
他想要的是这种...疯狂
No, what he wants is this... madness.
现在他和狄伦在外
And now he's out there with Dylan,
可能会把自己害死...
probably getting himself killed--
什么 等等 现在吗
What? Wait, right now?
那我得派支援小队过去
I'm going to send in a support team.
好吧 我不派了
Um... no, I'm not going to.
恭喜你 中尉
Congratulations, Lieutenant.
希望最后
I hope this turns out to be
一切能如你所愿
everything you wished for.
来吧 小子 你在哪里
Come on, tough guy. Where are you?
我们得找点什么
We've got to find something
好用来和它们对抗
we can fight them with.
你听到没有
Did you hear that?
那种低沉的声音
That one with the lower pitch?
我觉得发出声音的是首领
I think that's the alpha.
根据它发出声音
Listen to how it calls out first,
其它恐龙会作出相应的回应
and then the others respond.
它在发号♥施令
It's giving orders.
它们只有三英尺高
They're three feet tall,
生活在身披铠甲的巨人世界里
living in a world of armor-covered giants.
为了生存 它们得有真本领
They'd need a serious competitive advantage to survive.
比如智力
Like intelligence.
沟通
Communication.
这些家伙更让人毛骨悚然了
These things just got a whole lot scarier.
如果是首领在发号♥施令
If the alpha's giving the orders,
它就是我们的焦点
he's the one we focus on.
如果我们能抓住首领并把它送回去
If we capture the alpha and put it back through,
就表明了这里是我们的领地
we'll establish this as our territory,
剩下的恐龙就会跟着回去了
and the others should follow it back.
尝尝这个
Stuff this.
狭路相逢勇者胜
Two go in... only one comes out.
它们怎么突然这么安静
Why are they suddenly being so quiet?
淡定点
Act casual.
狄伦 你在哪
Dylan, where are you?
我在这
Over here!
小心脚踝 它们想撂倒我们
Watch your ankles! They're trying to take us down!
狄伦
Dylan?
狄伦 是你吗
Dylan?
是我
Yeah, it's me!
它们讨厌噪音
They don't like the noise.
起码在它们读过说明书
At least until they read the manual
发现噪音伤害不了它们之前还讨厌
and figure out it can't actually hurt them.
别开玩笑了
It's no joke.
它们越来越有谋略了
They're getting more strategic.
我们得找到迈可
We need to find Mac.
抓到你了
Now I got you...
我的对讲机
That's my radio!
我的太阳镜呢
Where's... my... glasses, huh?
萨维尔街位于伦敦 以男士定制♥服♥装闻名
带你去萨维尔街
Take you down to Savile Row
用你个小杂种做鞋
and have wingtips made out of your ass!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
真高兴你把我带出了办公室
I am really glad you got me out of the office.
能有崭新的视角真不赖
It's just nice to have a fresh new perspective.
我会怀念我们聊过的这席话
I'm going to miss our little chats.
我该叫辆出租车了
I should, uh, call a taxi
早上再来取我的车
and just pick my car up in the morning.
我来安排吧
I'll arrange transport.
我会派人一早把你的车送回去
I'll deliver your car in the morning.
我打个电♥话♥就好
Just let me make a call.
你人真好
That's very kind of you.
荣幸之至
It's my pleasure.
如果你要辞职
If you're going to be available,
也许能当我的左右手
maybe you could be my Ange.
你真有心
That's very sweet...
不过宋氏给了我很高的价码
But the Soeng Group has made me a very generous offer.
我也出一样的价码
I'll match it.
底薪一百万 外加五百万认股权
A million to start and five times that in stock options.
要和私企竞争还真是有点难啊
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表