剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
《远古入侵:新世界》第一季 第九集
Primeval:New World S01E09
老兄 你还好吧
Spider, are you okay?
看看这个
Check this.
什么鬼玩意儿
What the hell!
我一定要找到它 太神奇了
I got go find it. Damn it!
就这样 我去找 你拿着视频
Okay, I'll go find it., you got the vidoe out there.
让大家看到你望着天空发呆
I'm not sure it's good for company morale
对公♥司♥的士气没好处吧
for people to see you staring into space.
更别说你自己了
Not to mention your morale.
我没事
I'm doing okay.
那公♥司♥呢
And the company?
我想如果未来三个月 我能全力
Well, I think I can stave off bankruptcy
研发新产品 扩展销♥售♥渠道
if I devote myself full-time for the next three months
公♥司♥还是可以避免破产的
to updated product and aggressive sales calls.
你的热情还真挺鼓舞人心的
Well, your enthusiasm is inspiring.
谢谢
Thanks.
事实我其实对鼓舞士气一点不在行
Truth is, I'm not much of a cheerleader.
那是安吉的长处
That was always Ange.
没她在身边帮忙感觉真怪
Doing this without her just feels weird.
你和她谈过了吗
Have you talked to her at all?
她不会回来的 如果你想问的话
She's not coming back, if that's your question.
你想找人代替她吗
Do you have a plan to replace her?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
她的工作
The job.
明白 我收到了一些简历
Yeah, I'm getting resumes.
可任何一个有头脑能接手她工作的人
But anyone smart enough to do that job
都会聪明到能发现
will be smart enough to find out that
旧的化学燃料库已经成了
that old chem bunker has been converted
我的恐龙狩猎队总部了
into the headquarters of my dinosaur-hunting team.
这样只会让我们更具吸引力
Well, that just makes us sound glamorous.
你跟迈可联♥系♥过吗
Have you called Mac?
没有
No.
过段时间再说吧
I'm giving it some time.
多久
How much?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我又能做什么
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
给他打电♥话♥吗
Give him a call?
给他留言解释
Leave him a voice mail
我们之所以会成为朋友的真正原因
explaining that the real reason we're friends
是在某个平行的时空
is that because in some alternate reality,
他穿越回去救了我的命吗
he went back in time and saved my life?
我想他被冻在地下室的身体
I think his frozen body in the basement
才是最难解释的部分吧
is actually the harder part to explain.
你会看成本报表吗
Do you know anything about cost reports?
完全看不懂
Not a damn thing.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
恐龙出现了
A dinosaur problem?
三角龙算吗
A triceratops?
出现在西温哥华呢
In west van?
成本报表的事看来得推迟了
Looks like the cost reports will have to wait.
等等 你怎么知道是哪种恐龙
Wait, how do you know what kind of dinosaur?
转给他人 分享此链接
看到点击量了吗
Did you notice the hit count?
我刚上来的时候还不到九千
When I first came upstairs, it was under 9,000.
现在超过三万五千次了
Now it's over 35,000.
不少人在关注啊
That's a lot of eyeballs.
会不会是恶搞呢
No chance it's a hoax?
不 我很清楚原创动画社区
No, I'm pretty plugged in to the homebrew animation community.
这个不是假的
This isn't a fake.
视频名称"骇人真恐龙"
This is a "Freaking' real dino."
是今天拍的吗
And it was taken today?
几个小时之前
A couple of hours ago.
我装了个数据包嗅探器
I've got a sniffer
监控所有和恐龙有关的信息
running on all dino stuff.
早些时候发现了它
I caught it early.
数以千计的人点击了这个恐龙视频
So a few thousand people click on a dinosaur video,
点击量介于"弹钢琴的猫"
in between piano-playing cat
和"本周美颜植物"之间
and faceplant-of-the-week.
没人会当真的
No one'll take it seriously.
我不担心新加坡的网友
I'm not worried about some guy in Singapore
把视频推给自己的朋友
tweeting it to his friends.
我担心的是有本地人认出这个滑板场
I'm worried about locals recognizing that skate park
然后跑去一看究竟
and going out there to check it out.
你能删掉这个视频吗
Can you take this down?
不费功夫 我在删了
Yeah, with a little effort. I mean, I'm on it.
我去拿装备
I'll grab the gear.
我们过去看看
Let's get out there.
异常点探测器怎么样了
What's the status on the anomaly detector?
大概还要修半天的时间才能运作
Oh, we're still 12 hours away from operational.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Any way I can help?
没有
No.
我们能搞定
We'll be okay.
我们一到那附近之后
Once we're in the general vicinity,
这个便携探测器会带我们找到具体方位
the handheld can get us the rest of the way.
迈可呢 要打电♥话♥给他吗
What about Mac? Are we going to call him?
不用
No.
让他静一静吧
Let's leave him alone.
好吧
Okay.
不知道这些能不能对付一只成年三角龙
Not sure how much these'll do against a full-grown triceratops.
它比我们之前所见的史前生物都巨大
This is bigger than anything we've been up against before.
这话安慰人
That's comforting.
它是被捕食的动物
It's a prey animal.
食草生物
A herbivore.
较好的情况是 如果它能找到安全的地方
There's a good case that it'll just den down,
它就会藏起来
if it can find a safe spot.
一个有水有食物的地方
Somewhere with edible plants and water.
只要它不向我吐有致幻蘑菇成分的口水
Just so long as it doesn't spew magic mushrooms all over me,
就行了
I'm good.
就是那儿
There.
就在棒球场那边
Just past the baseball diamond.
它当时就在那儿
That's where it was.
或许我们可以追踪到它的踪迹
Maybe we can pick up its trail.
知道是谁拍的视频了
I think we know who shot the footage.
你还好吗
You all right?
挺好
I'm good, man.
你就是那个拍"骇人真恐龙"的人吧
You're the freakin' real dino guys, right?
是啊 很酷吧
Yeah, cool, huh?
要我在你衣服上签名吗
Want me to sign your shirt?
你们知道它朝哪个方向去了吗
You guys know which way it went?
我想去追它 但它跑了
I tried going after it, but it was gone.
埃文
Evan...
托比
Hey, Toby.
来了两家新闻报道组
Two news crews just showed up.
事情越来越麻烦了
This thing's getting out of hand.
越来越麻烦是什么意思
What do you mean "Getting"?
这段视频已经被数家网站转载
The video is mirrored on over a dozen different websites.
"骇人真恐龙"在推特上疯传
"Freaking real dino" is trending on twitter.
我总不能把整个网络和当地新闻都封锁吧
I can't shut down the whole internet and the local news.
好吧
Okay, um...
联♥系♥肯·利兹 看他能不能帮上忙
Call Ken Leeds. See if he can help.
收到
Copy that.
你好 肯·利兹在吗
Hi, yeah, can I speak with Ken Leeds?
什么事情
What is it regarding?
告诉他出了点状况 我需要他的帮助
Uh, tell him that I need help containing a situation.
是什么状况
What is the nature of the situation?
我能直接和他谈吗 事情挺敏感
Can I just talk to him? This is sensitive.
这里处理的事情都很敏感
All matters that this office handles are sensitive.
你得说具体一点
You'll have to be more specific.
你是哪位
Who are you?
我是丽莎·梅利维斯准尉
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表