剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
你好 克劳斯先生
Mr. Cross.
你好 哈洛探长
Detective Harlow.
真不想和你们在这种场合下见面
You know, we do have to stop meeting like this.
至少你知道该找谁帮忙 不是吗
Hey, at least you knew who to call, right?
那倒是
Oh yeah.
碰上这事我第一个想到的就是你
This had your name written all over it.
算我守旧好了
You know, call me old fashioned,
但我真心怀念
but I do miss the good old days
恐龙只陈列在博物馆里的日子
when the only dinosaurs were in museums.
看来有人在这"冒烟儿"来着吧
Somebody's definitely living the high life, huh?
我分辨不出爪印和咬痕是从哪里开始的
I can't tell where claw marks end and bite marks begin.
有目击者吗
I don't suppose anybody saw it.
有一位 这辆车的车主
One witness. The car's owner.
能跟他谈谈吗
Can we talk to him?
可以试试
You can try.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
能跟我们讲讲发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我当时在这车♥库♥里
I'm just down here,
想在上班前抽几口
taking a few hits before my shift,
我也没打扰到谁
not bothering anyone.
这连违法都算不上
I mean, it's hardly even illegal.
之后你就被袭击了
And you were attacked?
是的
Yeah.
我只是在做自己的事 没打扰谁
I'm just keeping to myself, doing my own thing.
什么东西袭击了你
What attacked you?
它很大
Something big.
就像这样
And it's all like...
而我就这样
I'm like...
它长什么样
What did it look like?
很大
Big and...
很暴♥力♥
mean.
有一张硕大的
It had a huge, like, a...
鸟嘴一样的东西
beak.
它朝那边去了
It went that way.
谢了
Thank you.
问出什么来了吗
So, did you get anything out of him?
看来你叫我们来没错
Enough to tell us you were right to call us in.
没有信♥号♥♥ 没有异常点
Nothing. No anomaly.
你检查了整个停车场吗
You check the parkade?
我派了两个人从下至上逐层清查
I've got two men doing a floor-to-floor sweep from the bottom up.
这里只有一条进出通道
There's only one way in or out,
我也派了人守在门口检查来往车辆
and I've got a man at the gate checking vehicles.
所以袭击那辆车的家伙可能还在这
So whatever attacked the car could still be here.
我会安排大家撤离
I'll clear everyone out.
现在要做什么
So now what?
我们得找到它 把它送回老家
Now we find it, send it back home.
想来帮忙吗
Want to help?
没门
Not a chance.
我要怎么向上级汇报
How the hell do I report this thing?
难道要说是"穿越时空的恐龙"
Without using the phrase "time-travel dinosaur"?
我相信你可以说服那个目击者
I'm pretty sure you could convince him
袭击他的是只巨型鸵鸟
that he was attacked by a giant ostrich.
我会尽力掩盖这事的
I'll do what I can to bury this.
很好 这事瞒得时间越久越好
Good, 'cause the longer we keep it off the books, the better.
你要小心
You be careful.
如果她出了什么事
If anything happens to her...
我们会小心的
We'll be careful.
我可不是担心你
That's not what I said.
别担心 哈洛
Don't worry, Harlow.
埃文会保护我的
Evan's got my back.
最好是这样
He better.
看来我们可以把哈洛探长
Looks like we can scratch Detective Harlow
从招募候选人名单里排除了
off the recruitment list.
你还没问过他 别妄下定论
You don't know until you ask.
地下四层楼梯间B
不是吧
Oh, no.
看来它逃出去了
Looks like it found a way out.
它这会儿可能已经跑远了
It could be anywhere by now.
快点 快跑
Come on, hurry!
发生什么事了
Hey, hey! What did you see?
看来我们要对付的是只食腐动物
Looks like we've got a scavenger on our hands.
如果它只吃快餐不吃快餐店店员
Well, if it eats fast food instead of fast food employees,
我就谢天谢地了
I'll take it.
不过如果它是只食腐动物
If it's a scavenger, though,
为什么会袭击停车场那个家伙
why did it attack that dude in the parking lot?
他的车里就跟垃圾箱没两样
The inside of his car looked like a dumpster.
它也许把那人当成抢垃圾吃的对手了
It probably thought he was competition.
我们见过它
We've seen that one before.
我们找不到异常点是因为
We couldn't find an anomaly
根本就没有异常点出现
because there isn't one.
这是大♥麻♥车间的那只恐鸟
That's the terror bird from the train yard.
但它没和同伴一起回家去
But he didn't go home with the others.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
看到了
Yeah, I saw.
它身上有缝合 一条腿还戴着脚环
He's got stitches and a leg band.
它被抓起来了
He's been in captivity.
有什么能把恐鸟吓成这样
What would scare a terror bird?
克劳斯先生 威尔女士
Mr. Cross, Ms. Weir.
两位请回 接下来就交给我们吧
Stand down. We'll take it from here.
黑色货车加迷彩服
Black truck and urban camo.
我猜你们是肯·利兹的手下吧
I take it you guys work for Ken Leeds?
当然 您说是就是吧
Sure. Let's go with that.
中士 去把它抓回来
Sergeant, take it down.
你知道你们对付的是什么吗
Do you have any idea what you're dealing with?
泰坦鸟 俗称"恐鸟"
Titanis Walleri, commonly known as a terror bird.
你得把这事交给我们处理
You need to let us handle this.
正相反...
On the contrary...
该死
Damn it!
下士 你跑不过它的
Corporal, you won't catch it that way.
如果你知道我们是谁
Hey, if you know who we are,
就该知道我们以前对付过这种生物
then you know we've dealt with these things before.
无意冒犯 克劳斯先生
With all due respect, Mr. Cross,
这不是只迷路的小猫
this isn't a lost kitten.
正因如此你才需要我们帮忙
Exactly why you need our help.
我不能明知有危险还故意
I can't willfully and knowingly
置民众的生命于危险之中
endanger the lives of civilians.
中士
Sergeant!
我们追不上他们了
We're never going to catch them.
是的 但我们不用追他们
No, but we don't have to.
我有个更好的计划
I have a better plan.
利兹 开门
Leeds, open up!
要我去处理吗 长官
Shall I get that, Sir?
我去吧
I'll handle it.
利兹 开门
Leeds! Open up!
我还以为我们是同一战线的
I thought we were on the same side.
我们的确是 梅利维斯
We are. Uh, Merriweather,
能帮我们买♥♥咖啡吗
would you go get us some coffees?
大家似乎都挺激动的 长官
Everyone seems a little agitated, Sir.
说得对
Ah, that is a good point.
那最好弄无咖♥啡♥因♥的
Ah, better make it decaf.
别逼我滥用职权
Don't make me pull rank.
欢迎来到磁石项目
Welcome to Project Magnet.
你想搞什么把戏 利兹
What kind of a game are you playing at here, Leeds?
我通常玩纸牌 在线扑克游戏什么的
Uh, usually solitaire, some online poker.
抱歉 你问的不是这个
Sorry, that-that's not what you were asking.
你抓走了那只恐鸟
You kept the terror bird.
你扔了个空盒子到异常点另一端
You put an empty box through the anomaly
然后留下了恐鸟
and kept the bird?
是的 没错 不用谢我
Yes, I did, and you're welcome.
当时磁石项目岌岌可危
Project Magnet was on the bubble.
上级要看到有力证据才肯将项目向前推进
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表