剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
有几个人
How many?
三个 也许四个
Three, maybe four?
糟了 该死的
Crap! Goddammit!
《远古入侵: 新世界》第一季 第十一集
Primeval:New World S01E11
利兹中尉
Lieutenant Leeds,
请跟我们来
you're to come with us.
上校
Colonel.
能坐下来吗 利兹中尉
Would you, uh, take a seat, Lieutenant?
好极了
Good.
昨天 从磁石项目研究机构
So, yesterday, an escaped specimen
出逃的标本
from the Project Magnet research facility
杀害了我手下的两名士兵
killed two soldiers under my command.
长官 我一定要戴着手铐吗
Sir, are the handcuffs really necessary?
戴着有点不舒服
They're a little uncomfortable.
也许你没听见我说的话
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
特纳下士和吉文斯下士牺牲了
Corporal Turner and Corporal Givens are dead.
我听见了
I did hear you.
实际上 想必你也知道 我当时在场
In fact, as you know, I was on the scene,
但我想指出一点
but I would like to point out
此次抓捕出逃恐鸟的行动负责人
that I wasn't in charge of the operation
并不是我
to recapture the terror bird...
该叫标本是吧
um, specimen.
您任命了道格拉斯少校为负责人
You put Major Douglas in charge,
所以我不明白带着手铐的人为什么是我
so I'm not really sure what the handcuffs are for.
我清楚地知道
I am acutely aware
你当时人在现场 中尉
that you were on the scene, Lieutenant.
但你非但没有协助行动的执行
And instead of assisting in that operation,
还用镇静剂发射枪击昏了道格拉斯少校
you shot Major Douglas with a tranquilizer dart.
一个上级军官
A superior officer.
我觉得你干的好事远远不止这些 利兹
And I think that that's just the tip of your iceberg, Leeds.
我觉得
You see, I think
你有事瞒着我
that you've been keeping secrets from me.
克劳斯光电公♥司♥
利兹为什么要把门卡给你
Why would Leeds give you this key card
又不告诉你这是干什么用的
without telling you what it was for?
这是他留在车上的
He left it in his car,
我也不确定他是不是想给我们的
and I'm not sure yet if he meant us to have it.
也许是 没准是个陷阱
Or he did, and it's a trap.
某位偏执狂太多疑了吧
Whoa, paranoid much?
如果利兹把恐鸟送回它自己的时空
If Leeds had put that terror bird back where it belonged,
昨天的惨剧就不会发生
yesterday wouldn't have happened.
但他偷偷留了下来 现在有人因此身亡
But he stole it, and now people are dead.
也许把门卡留给你
Well, maybe giving you the key card
就是他道歉的方式
was his way of saying he's sorry.
如果他想道歉 就该在他们
If he wanted to say sorry, he could've blown up that lab
拿小长腿做实验之前把实验室给炸了
before they started doing experiments on Leggy.
这就是为什么我们不该给恐龙取名
You see, this is why we shouldn't name dinosaurs,
因为这样你就会心生依恋
because then you get all attached,
别忘了 它们是会吃人的
and, you know, they eat people.
我同意
I agree with you,
但目前比起恐龙来说
but right now Project Magnet is a bigger threat
磁石项目是更大的威胁
than the dinosaurs.
那门卡究竟能不能让我们进入实验室
So will that key card get us into the lab or not?
256比特的加密
Well, 256-bit encryption,
这卡能打开特定的高级安全系统门锁
it opens a very specific high security system lock,
但找不到任何线索显示这开的是哪里的锁
and I can't find anything that shows where that lock is.
也许根本不是那个实验室
It might not even be for that lab.
埃文·克劳斯是不会这么轻易放弃的
I know that's not the sound of Evan Cross admitting defeat.
还记得我一直不让你
You know those hacking skills
到处张扬的那些黑客技术吗
I keep asking you not to talk about?
现在到了派上用场的时候了
Yeah, we're gonna need those right now.
放马过来
Bring it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
所以说你的本意是想
So you're saying your intention was
将恐鸟麻醉吗
to tranquilize the terror bird.
是的 长官
Yes, Sir.
道格拉斯少校正好处在射击线上
Major Douglas was in the line of fire.
但你并没有将恐鸟麻醉
But you didn't tranquilize the terror bird.
你把它给杀了
You killed it.
仔细检查后
On closer inspection,
我发现恐鸟受了重伤
I discovered that the bird was wounded.
那种伤势不可能活下来
It wouldn't have survived.
这样 我明白了
I see. I see.
所以这是让它安乐死对吧
So it was a mercy killing.
是的 长官
Yes, Sir.
但是根据道格拉斯少校的报告
Except Major Douglas reports
在他发现恐鸟时
that there were two civilians
有两位平民也在现场
in the room with the bird when he found it,
埃文·克劳斯和狄伦·威尔
Evan Cross and Dylan Weir.
我用的麻醉剂是氯♥胺♥酮♥
I used a ketamine tranq.
是种普遍的夜店药物[毒品]
It's a common club drug.
会产生幻觉也是很正常的
Hallucinations are not uncommon.
又或者是你在掩护克劳斯和威尔
Or you're covering up for Cross and Weir.
也就意味着你在对我说谎
Which means that you're lying to me.
人们有时候
Well, people do sometimes
对于事件会有不同的诠释 长官
interpret events differently, Sir.
那是磁石项目的登入信息吗
That's the log-in for Project Magnet?
很多年前
They took it off
他们把这项目从国防部官网上撤掉了
the national defense website years ago,
但我设法追查出了代码
but I managed to trace the code.
这看起来也许很简单
This may look simple,
但安全等级比五角大楼还高
but it has better security than the Pentagon.
那黑入他们的系统岂不是重罪
Wouldn't hacking it be a federal offense?
我用了四个代理服务器
I'm going through four proxies.
那跨站脚本攻击呢
What about XSS vulnerabilities?
不行 他们的技术比那高超多了
No, they're way beyond that.
我正在尝试一种旁路授权
I'm actually trying an authorization bypass.
等等 我找到一个漏洞
Wait, I found a hole.
远程系统连接
我进来了 但这是什么系统
I'm in. But in what?
我没见过这种代码
I don't recognize that code.
因为它被编写出来的时候我们都还没出生
That's because it was written before we were born.
换我来吧
May I?
通用商务语言[用于主机的编程语言]
Cobol?
福特兰语言 发明于1954年
Fortran. Invented in 1954.
那不是磁石项目
Isn't that when Project Magnet
被正式关闭的时间吗
was officially shut down?
也许他们是从外星人那要来的技术
They probably got it from the aliens.
这什么乱七八糟的
What a mess.
这是利兹的端口
This terminal belongs to Leeds.
这就是为什么防火墙上有漏洞
That's why there's a hole in the firewall.
那家伙是个电脑白♥痴♥
The guy's an idiot with computers.
我们该拿这些资料怎么办
So, what are we supposed to do with all that?
全都下载下来
Download it.
你经批准协助埃文·克劳斯的行动
You were authorized to support Evan Cross' efforts,
但不是让你把整个磁石项目供他差遣
not to put Project Magnet at his disposal.
我一直都觉得我的职位
I've always felt that my position
给我一定的自♥由♥
gives me the latitude
探索灰色地带 长官
to explore that gray area, Sir...
军方给的不是自♥由♥ 利兹
The military doesn't give latitude, Leeds.
是命令
It gives orders,
你历来都不肯乖乖遵守命令
something that you have a history of disobeying.
长官 请容我说一句
Sir, if I may?
如果这是个军事法庭
If this is a court martial,
貌似少了点什么
there seem to be a few things missing.
比如法官
Like a judge.
还有律师
Lawyers?
你也知道
Well, you see, you're part of
身为最高机密项目的一员
a top secret classified project, right,
一般的规则对你并不适用
so the rules don't really apply to you.
对我亦然
Or me.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表