剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
Holy shit.
两个异常点
Two anomalies?
恐龙大举进犯
Major dinosaur invasion.
是不是某种聚合现象
Well, could it be some kind of convergence?
我是说 就像太阳黑子那样
I mean, maybe they come in cycles,
周期性地出现
like sun spots.
话是如此 也说不定只是
Yeah, or maybe it's just false positives
医院红外测温仪或是电台引起的误报
from hospital M.R.I.S. and radio stations.
没错 有这可能
Yeah, there's that.
那这边这个呢
What about this one here?
那附近没有医院或是电台 对吗
There's no hospitals or radio stations near there, right?
我看看
Let me see.
我只看到了一个油轮装载区
All I see is an oil tanker loading facility,
除此之外 整条海岸线空空如也
otherwise, that's an empty coastline.
那一带要是没有任何引起误报的干扰的话
All right, so if there's nothing there to generate a false positive...
我来开车
I'm driving.
做得好
Good work.
就站这儿 就是这儿
Stand right here, right here.
就这儿
Right here.
往里 往里
Move in, move in.
把标语拿起来
Get the signs up.
把帐篷安置在那边
Set that tent up over there,
确保就安置在路中间
And make sure it's right in the middle of the road.
包他哪儿都去不了
Make sure he doesn't move an inch!
我们的社区是不会出♥售♥的
Our communities are not for sale!
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
没这个区别 因为全都是
No one and everyone.
不过你是在浪费时间
But you're wasting your time.
是吗 何出此言
Yeah? Why's that?
因为他们走我们才会走
Because we're not leaving until they do.
这片土地属于我们 不是他们
This is our land, not theirs.
我来不是谈地♥产♥
Well, I'm not here to talk about real estate.
你认得这些人吗
You recognize these people?
他们是莫瑞森石油公♥司♥的员工
They work for Merison Oil.
在我看来都一样
They all look the same to me.
都像入侵者
Like trespassers.
他们昨天失了踪
Well, they went missing yesterday.
我在想会不会有人见过他们
I was hoping someone might have seen them.
是啊 如果我们这群人有两个失踪了
Yeah, and if two of us went missing,
你也肯定会去找的 是吗
I'm sure you'd you be out looking for us, too, huh?
你讨厌我我能理解
Look, I get that you don't like me.
我很明白你的意思
I read you loud and clear.
可我来只是为了工作
But I'm just here to do my job.
和你有分歧的是莫瑞森石油公♥司♥
Your problem's with Merison Oil,
不是我
not me.
我的工作是保护这个海湾
My job's protecting this bay,
所以你有麻烦也别来找我
so your problem's not with me either.
我只想寻求一点合作
I'm just looking for some cooperation.
可不是 这些人都希望我们合作
Yeah, they all want us to cooperate.
我们没什么好说的
We're done.
通往海滩从这边往右
Beach access is over here on the right.
这里出什么事了
What's going on here?
我的族人在向那些油轮船东抗♥议♥
My people are protesting the tankers.
他们夺我土地
They took our land,
不让我们说自己的语言
wouldn't let us speak our language...
那个穿西装的人是谁
Who's this guy in the suit?
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
维护我们的权益
...Protecting our rights!
他们剥夺了一切
They've taken everything.
还污染我们的海湾
They're poisoning the water in our bay!
我想看看有关的身份证件
I want to see some I.D.
-你看有关的身份证件 -对
- You want to see some I.D. - Yeah.
我的身份证明在这儿 就在此地
Here's my I.D. Right here.
这位是我叔叔
This is my uncle,
他也不想惹麻烦
and he doesn't want any trouble.
那他该管管他的拳头
He should tell his fist that.
想得美吧 里奥
Forget it, Leo.
他是一丘之貉
He stinks of oil.
全人类的权益
...Universal human rights!
阿尔洛
Arlo.
听说你停职了
I heard you were suspended.
好极了
Great.
这事还有谁知道
Who else knows?
有谁不知道
Who doesn't?
你报告上写的是恐龙袭击
You write a report about a dinosaur attack,
谁都会议论纷纷
people are gonna talk.
我知道我这么写像是疯了
Okay, I know I sound crazy.
别这么说 你的搭档死了
Come on, you lost your partner.
出了这种不幸 心里都难免有道坎
When this happens, people have problems.
这种情况我见过
I've seen it.
你会过了这关的
You'll be all right.
我知道自己看见了什么
I know what I saw.
好吧
Fine.
只是你做精神评估的时候
But when you do your psych eval,
说他们想听的就行了
tell them what they want to hear.
既然你不当班 来这儿干什么
Since you're off the job, why are you here?
那孩子觉得自己看见了点东西
Kid thinks he saw something.
某种生物
Some kind of creature.
我就过来看看
I'm just taking a look around.
你去看的时候该找找这几个石油工人
Well, you should look for these oil workers while you're at it,
他们就在海湾的几条橡皮艇上工作
working in the bay in a couple of zodiacs.
昨天都失踪了
They went missing yesterday.
有线索吗
Any leads?
没有 没有残骸 没有目击证人
No. No wreckage, no witnesses.
简直像人间蒸发一样
It's like they just vanished.
这只是个人口失踪案 威尔
This is just a missing person's case, Weir, all right?
别多想
That's all.
好吧
All right.
托比说对了
Toby was right.
信♥号♥♥遍布四周
The signal is spotty.
我什么都找不到了
I'm not getting anything.
想到了
Figures.
就像你有备而来 却要空手而归
You come prepared, and no one shows up to the party.
那枪你到底是从哪搞到的
Where exactly did you get that gun anyway?
是我爸的枪
It was my dad's.
过海关的时候真让我苦不堪言
It was a complete ass getting it through customs.
从没想过我有一天会用上枪
I never thought I'd get to use it on the job.
迈克 别忘记那些怪物会要人命
Mac, I don't want you to forget that these things can be deadly.
哪天我滑雪也可能摔断脖子
And I could break my neck skiing on any Saturday.
生活还得继续吧 兄弟
You gotta live, man.
我只是不想你冒太大风险
I just don't want you taking any crazy risks.
只要你不是单打独斗
Well, as long as you're not gonna take your own advice,
你就需要我这样的人
you're gonna need somebody like me.
一直追随着你
Where you go, I go.
我们应该在它上方了
We should almost be on top of it.
你也许想把那支枪换成捕鱼枪
You might want to trade that thing in for a spear gun.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
他让你也去找希尤斯 是吗
So he's got you chasing Sisiutl, too, eh?
印第安神话中的三头海蛇
找什么
Chasing what?
一种神话动物
A spirit animal.
据说外形像"机动式独木舟"
They say it takes the shape of a "Self-propelled canoe,"
或是海蛇
or a sea serpent.
一定是一种神秘的水栖生物
It's gotta be an aquatic cryptid.
我觉得可能是环带海蛇的某个未知变种
I'm thinking an unknown variant of hydrophis spiralis.
希尤斯是一个传说 里奥
Sisiutl is a story, Leo.
一个对我们族人来说
An important one for our people,
关乎改变和力量意义非凡的传说
about transformation and power.
可也是在内心
But it's in here,
而非外面的世界
not out there.
难道就不能是我们的祖先看到了这种生物
But isn't it possible that our ancestors saw the same creature
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表