剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
《远古入侵:新世界》第一季 第五集
Primeval:New World S01E05
如果我们搞砸了
...If we mess this up.
谁都知道那这辈子就算完了
It'll be the end of life as we know it.
都戴上吧
Load 'em up!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah!
游戏的目标是从马歇尔宿舍那里夺旗
The goal of the game is to capture the flag from Marshall House.
你们必须防止对方抢走我们的旗子
You must prevent them from capturing our flag!
如果你让他们把身上的旗子扯掉了
If you allow them to tear off the flag that you're wearing...
你就出局了
then you are out of the game,
还会辜负自己宿舍楼的舍友
and you have let down your dorm-mates,
让他们毕不了业
who will then never graduate
最后沦为人尽皆知的笑柄
and end up on reality shows about hoarding!
明白了吗
Are you clear?
明白
Yeah!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah!
去夺旗吧
Get flags!
紧急援助
校警室
Campus security.
有紧急情况吗
Is this an emergency?
有人吗
Are you there?
校警室
Campus security.
有紧急情况吗
Is this an emergency?
有人吗
Are you there?
快来人 救命
Somebody, help me!
练习得怎么样了
How's the game going?
有个问题
Here's the question.
如果E是绝对价值
If "E" is the absolute value,
I的平方是共同价值
and "I" squared is the co-value,
根系数是什么
what's the root coefficient?
有意思 我正巧也想问问题
That's funny, I was just wondering that myself.
克劳斯开球
Cross takes the snap.
后退传球 越过空挡
Fades back into the slot,
看遍场地 找到队友
looks down the field, finds his man...
达阵得分
Oh! For the touchdown!
不错
Not bad.
我觉得你成了天才百万富翁
And here I thought this whole genius millionaire thing
不过是弥补了体育课上的倒数第一
was just compensation for being the last one picked in gym class.
倒数第一
The last one picked?
倒数第一的人是肯尼·帕丹奴
Actually, that was Kenny Paderno.
听说他现在是对冲基金大亨
Heard he's a hedge fund mogul now.
那你呢
So, what about you?
你变成精明强干的女强人是弥补了什么
What's this whole savvy power woman thing compensation for?
我用不着弥补
Oh, I don't need to compensate.
我人脉广博
I network.
所以我很高兴
Which is why I am so happy
宋氏集团的新任采购员
that the new buyer for the Soeng Group
是位女性
is a woman.
那他们是有意向了
So they're interested.
中国忙着在全球大肆收♥购♥
China is busy buying everything else in the world.
怎么会不买♥♥我们的量原子技术呢
Why not our quantum dot technology?
只要他们能让我们经济上不用再依赖
Well, if they can keep us from being financially dependent on
肯·利兹和政♥府♥那帮疯子
Ken Leeds and his government lunatics.
我来给你示范吧
Let me, uh, show you how it's done.
请让让
Excuse me.
看看你有多少斤两
Let's see what you got.
明天一早我就给宋氏打电♥话♥
I'll call Soeng first thing in the morning.
你可以继续你的传球练习
You can, uh, keep working on your passing game.
继续我的传球练习
Keep working on my passing game, huh?
安吉
Hey, Ange!
接好
Go long!
看看 刚好得分
Come on, that was right in the numbers.
就是那儿
Yeah, right there.
那地方我够不着
That's the spot I can't reach.
告诉我 还有哪里
Anywhere else, you let me know.
你没必要为了我工作到这么晚
You didn't have to work so late just for me.
你上晚班
You're working nights.
我还有其他时间可以见到你吗
When else am I going to see you?
还赤身裸体
Naked.
这是你家的钥匙吗
Is this your house key?
你脖子上的
Around your neck.
不是
No.
为什么洗澡还要戴着它
Why are you wearing it in the shower?
没有原因
No reason.
你是希望我这么问吗
Are you hoping I'd ask about it?
没有
No.
因为我不需要你公♥寓♥的钥匙
Because I don't need a key to your apartment.
谁说是给你的
Who says it's for you?
可是如果我想要
But if I want it,
我知道从哪拿
I know where to get it.
托比 托比
Toby, Toby, Toby.
你心情不错嘛
Oh, you're in a good mood.
这地方是我的地盘 亲爱的
This is my zone, baby.
一下班我就会有奇思妙想
I get all my best ideas after hours.
就我自己来说
Well, personally,
我是想有自己的生活
I would like to have a life.
所以我在研究一个应用程序
That's why I'm working on an app
只要探测器检测到异常点的时候就会提醒我们
that's going to buzz us if the anomaly detector gets a hit.
我厌倦了时时刻刻都盯着它
I am tired of babysitting this thing.
那谁来陪我
Well, who's going to keep me company?
你说我能做到吗
Think I can make it?
一心二用吗
While doing polynomials in your head?
我想可以
Yes, I do.
有什么发现
What have we got?
我们发现了...
We've got...
一个延迟的警报
a delayed alert?
延迟的警报 我不想要延迟的警报
A delayed alert. I don't want delayed alerts.
当然不想 但是
Well, of course not, but...
系统要分♥析♥处理全城的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
The system has to crunch every cell phone signal
才能找出异常数据
in the city looking for off-pattern data.
我是说 如果你想要更即时的警报
I mean, if you want faster alerts,
就需要更多的服务器
you've got to get me more servers.
延迟了多久
Just how delayed?
数据组的时间标记是...
The timestamp on the packet is from...
三十四分钟以前
34 minutes ago.
不过这没什么关系 对吧
But I mean, it's not a big deal, right?
谁会在这个时候起床
Like, who's gonna be up at this hour?
大学里的新生入学周呢
At the university campus during frosh week?
所有人都会
Everybody.
试试缩小搜索范围
Try narrowing the search field,
看看我们能不能了解一下现况
see if we can get a current status.
好的
Okay.
现况是
Current status...
异常点已经关闭了
it's already closed.
那是个好消息
That's good news.
如果没什么东西穿越过来的话 的确是
Yeah, if nothing came through, it is.
你到底在哪儿 迈可
Where the hell are you, Mac?
别接
Oh, don't answer it.
是埃文
It's Evan.
告诉他这是他欠我的
Tell him he owes me
让我忍♥受痛苦和煎熬
for pain and suffering.
什么事
What's up?
迈可 我们发现了点情况
Hey, Mac, we've got a situation.
我要你出现场
I need you in the field.
我马上去
I'm on my way.
又有异常点
Another anomaly?
在哪儿
Where?
我们现在就该如此吗
So this is how we play it now?
我拼了命把你从一只巨大的虫子手中救下来
I almost die trying to save you from a giant bug,
而你却当做什么都没发生过
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表