剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
Get in.
破产
Bankrupt.
明天就会提交材料
Filing tomorrow.
交叉光子学研究中止了
Cross photonics is finished.
你指忘我相信你把异常点检测系统设备
You expect me to believe that you auctioned off
都拍卖♥♥了吗
your anomaly detection equipment.
卖♥♥给废金属回收站了
To a scrap metal dealer.
卖♥♥给一个物理学博士
With a PhD in physics.
他出了个好价钱
He paid top dollar.
我已经不再经营捕龙业务了
I'm getting out of the dinosaur business anyway.
真的吗
Is that right?
负担不起了
Can't afford it.
也许你们应该接手
You know, maybe you guys should take over.
不过我觉得你早就这么想了 是吧
But I guess you thought of that already, didn't you?
你不介意我跟你的同事
Well, you don't mind if I verify your story
确认下你的说法吧
with your colleagues.
狄伦·威尔还有
Dylan Weir and...
等等 我这有名单
Hold it, I got it here somewhere.
在这 你的科学助手
Yes, your technical assistant,
托比·南斯
Toby Nance?
干得漂亮
Nice.
你明明知道还假装看一下资料
You checked the file even though you memorized it.
好让我放松警惕
Just so I'll relax and lower my defenses.
起作用了吗
Is it working?
当然
Oh, absolutely.
因为我担心我们走错路了
'Cause I think we might have gotten off on the wrong foot.
不不 强闯别人地方 偷走他们的东西
No. No, breaking into someone's place to steal their stuff
总是很恰当的
always strikes the right note.
如果我很礼貌地开口要 你会给吗
Would you have handed it over if I had asked politely?
发动战争不都是用这借口吗
Isn't that the justification for every war?
说得也是
Fair enough.
我还是觉得我们之间存在进一步
Still, I do believe there's a real opportunity here
加深合作的机会
for us to deepen our relationship.
是吗 我怎么没觉得我们有在合作啊
Oh, and here I wasn't even aware that we had a relationship.
我们当然有
Sure.
你接受磁石项目
You've been accepting some costly assistance
数目不菲的资助有一阵子了
from project magnet for quite a while now.
利兹中尉怎么花他的钱我管不着
How lieutenant Leeds spends your money isn't up to me.
你为什么想要我的技术
Why do you want my technology?
很乐意告诉你
Happy to tell you.
我想能直通时空之门的入口
I want direct access to the time portals.
异常点
The anomalies,
利兹中尉
and lieutenant Leeds
对你的手持探测设备印象深刻
seems to be very impressed with your handheld detectors.
我确定你高估了我们
And I'm sure you'd bring the same level of competence
用于城市捕捉恐鸟的设备
to using my equipment that you brought
认为可以用在你想要的用途上
to recapturing a terror bird in the city.
你们到底死了多少人
How many of your men died, exactly?
我可以轻而易举地查封你的工厂
You know, I could've just seized your factory.
不必经过你的同意
I don't need your permission.
看起来你都不需要任何人的允许
You don't seem to need permission from anybody.
如果你真查封了
If you did,
我敢说有人就会来质问你
I'm sure somebody along the line would've asked you
到底想要干什么
what the hell you think you're doing.
我看见那生物身上的伤了
I saw the scars on that animal.
你对它动了手术
You did surgery on it.
你到底想干什么 上校
What are you up to, colonel?
很明显 我在为第三次世界大战
I'm engineering dinosaur soldiers
训练恐龙士兵
for World War iii, obviously.
别耍我
Don't mock me.
我想你已经给我下定论了
Well, I think you're jumping to conclusions about me.
实事求是
Based on the evidence.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我认为一位好的科学家越接近
I think a good scientist approaches the truth
真理就越觉得自己无知
with an open mind,
而一位糟糕的科学家
and I think a bad scientist
觉得自己无所不知
thinks he already knows the answer.
你是哪一种呢
Which kind are you?
这就是实验室了
So, this is the lab.
看起来像是被废弃了
It looks abandoned.
很好的伪装
It's the right address,
但我没看到可以打卡进入的地方
but I don't see a card-reader that'll get us in.
打卡
Card-reader?
你从哪儿搞到的
Where did you get that?
从利兹那儿
From Leeds.
这么说来我们这周还得信他
So we trust him this week, do we?
走吧
Come on.
走哪儿
Come on where?
进去吗
In there?
非常规手段 我们得查明
We need leverage. We have to find out
实验室里到底在搞什么名堂
what's going on in that lab.
好吧 我知道你还在为
Look, I know you're still upset
冷冻库里的尸体那事生气
about the body in the freezer.
等等 你是这样认为的吗
Wait, is that what you think?
我在生气
That I've been sulking?
你都消失了两个礼拜了
You've been missing for two weeks.
我忙着调查呢
I've been busy. Researching.
调查什么
Researching what?
制♥服♥上的肩章
The patch, on the uniform.
上面写着A.R.C
With the letters A.R.C.?
托比说网上所有关于这个的信息
Toby said the internet's been scrubbed clean
都被清除了
of anything about it,
但我不会放弃的
but I'm not gonna give up.
你还是走了的好
Maybe you should just go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道另外一个迈可是怎样的
I don't know who that other Mac was.
我也不想知道
I don't care.
进到这里面很危险
Going into this place is dangerous.
我需要现在这个迈可精力集中一点
I need this Mac here with me, focused.
不然我就一个人进去了
Or else I'll just go in by myself.
你带证件了吗
Yeah, got your papers?
带了 在这
Yeah. Got 'em right here.
我们拿什么防身
What are we going to use for weapons?
被他们抓到
If they catch us,
可不是我想遇到的情况
that's the kind of trouble I don't want to be in.
我计划里可没有被抓这一项
I wasn't planning on getting caught.
他们肯定记录了那张通行卡
They'll be logging the key card entries.
一旦我们用了那张卡
As soon as we use this card,
他们就会开始追踪我们了
they'll start looking for us.
你真以为你说的那些话
You really think you're going to tell me something
会让我相信你的所作所为是为了公平正义
that'll make me believe what you've done is justified?
知道吗
You know what,
你不是唯一一位
You're not the only great mind
这方面的出色专家 克劳斯先生
working on this problem, Mr. Cross.
我整个团队的科学家致力于的项目
I've got a whole team of scientists coming up with a plan
可以造福所有人 包括你
that's going to benefit everybody, including you.
好吧 我要相信你吗
Right. And I'm supposed to trust you?
你连你自己的团队你都骗
Even though you lie to your own team.
如果你在实验室里从事的工作
If what you're doing in that lab
真的是在造福人类的话
is meant to help humanity,
你干嘛还要瞒着利兹
then why are you keeping your experiments a secret from Leeds?
你也知道
Oh, um, you see,
他是个不能信赖的骗子
he's a liar who can't be trusted.
也许吧
Maybe so,
但他是你的问题 与我无关
but he's your problem, not mine.
也许你是对的
Well, that would be true
但前提是被他骗的只有我一个人
if he was only lying to me.
利兹中尉
Lieutenant Leeds.
听着 我觉得我们是时候
Listen, I think it's time
告诉克劳斯先生
we tell Mr. Cross the truth
我们究竟在做什么了
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表