剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
他们用的是什么镇静剂
What tranquilizer did they use?
用量是多少
What was the dosage?
5毫克的埃托啡盐酸盐
Five milligrams of etorphine hydrochloride.
不 只用这个绝对不够
No, that's not going to be nearly enough by itself.
要彻底麻醉这只恐龙
You're going to have to combine it with acepromazine
还得加上乙酰丙嗪混合使用
to bring that thing down.
一切皆在掌控之下 上校
It's under control, Colonel.
一切都不在掌控之下
It's not under control.
这样根本不可能控制得了
It's anything but under control.
你不能随心所欲地把这些生物
Look, you can't just take these creatures
带离它们自己的时空
out of their time
供自己为所欲为
and do whatever you want with them.
那只阿尔伯脱龙是串连一切的绳线
That Albertosaurus is a thread,
现在你把它抽了出来
and now you've pulled it.
一切都将悉数瓦解崩溃
Everything around us is about to unravel.
一切 你有点小题大做了吧
Everything? Aren't you being a little dramatic?
以我的专业意见
In my expert opinion,
根据此生物的尺寸和新陈代谢
the dose was appropriate
镇静剂的用量是合理的
for the size and metabolism of the creature.
抱歉 我不知道你还是
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you had
恐龙新陈代谢系统方面的专家
expert knowledge in dinosaur metabolic systems.
我通过反复试验和失败才掌握到相关知识
I had to learn everything through trial and error.
我们有些人第一次试验就能成功
Some of us get it right the first time.
你们俩简直荒唐至极
You know, you guys are hilarious.
要吵架请到别的地方吵去 谢谢
Anywhere else, doctor, please. Thank you.
上校 你这么做
Colonel, by doing this,
打乱了一连串复杂的事件
you're disrupting a complicated chain of events
而眼下的现实正是由这些事件所致
that led us to this moment.
如果你改变任何事
If you change anything,
哪怕只是一件小事
just one thing,
一切都会发生变化
it can all change.
所以说 你的意思是
Well, just so we're clear,
让我把恐龙放回去吗
you would like me to just put it back?
是的
Yes!
越快越好
And as soon as possible.
这可不好说 这么做也太弱了
I don't know, it just seems a little weak.
什么太弱了
What does?
什么都别碰 什么都别动
Don't touch anything, don't move anything,
什么都别做
don't do anything.
克劳斯先生 我们不需要更多的旁观者
Mr. Cross, we don't need more of not doing.
我们需要的是行动
What we need is action.
我们要伸张正义 做该做的事
We need to, uh, do what's right.
带有目的性地去创造改变
To create change on purpose.
那是我所看到的未来
You see, that's the future that I see.
至少是我想要去创造的未来
Or at least that's the future I'm trying to create,
我要利用这远古的资源去创造未来
and what I'm going to do is use the distant past to do it.
我不是在说远古的资源
I'm not talking about the distant past.
我说的是我自己人生中的事件
I'm talking about events from my own life.
如果我们改变了那些事件
If we change those,
那眼下的现实 便会不复存在
then this present, it doesn't exist.
我说的不是你的人生 克劳斯先生
But I'm not talking about your life, Mr. Cross.
我有其他的忧虑
You see, I've got other concerns.
好好看着他
Keep an eye on him.
上校 你别走 听我把话说完
Colonel, don't walk away from me.
上校
Colonel!
看起来营救任务成功了
Looks like the rescue mission was a success.
但是埃文看起来可不怎么高兴
Evan doesn't seem to be too happy about it, though.
我找到一个逃脱的机会
Oh, I see an opportunity for extraction.
我去收集点情报
I'll get some intel.
迈可 大家都没事吧
Mac. Is everyone okay?
没事 大家都安然无恙
Yeah, everyone's safe and sound.
不过我好像遇到点新问题
I kind of have a new problem, though,
与恐龙有关
and it's dinosaur shaped.
天啊
Jeez.
还有别的
There's something else.
我给你发了照片
I'm sending you a picture.
天啊 迈可 那是谁
Oh, my God, Mac, who is that?
我也想知道
That's what I want to know.
如果他穿着同样的外套
Well, if he's wearing that same jacket,
那他一定是异常点研究中心的人
then he must work at the Anomaly Research Centre.
是的 在现场的还不止他一个
Yeah. There's a couple of them here.
迈可 如果他认识你怎么办
Mac, what if he knows you?
我是说另一个你 冷冻室里那个
I mean, the other you? The one from the freezer.
怎么可能 那个人根本不存在
How can he? That guy never existed.
说的也是
I... I guess not.
我要去跟他聊聊
I need to talk to him.
小心点
Just be careful.
真是谢谢你们的"帮忙"了
Thanks very much for your help.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好 我只是在...
Hello. I was just going to...
你不认得我
You don't recognize me.
我应该认得你吗
Should I?
异常点研究中心
The Anomaly Research Centre.
我曾经是你的同事
I used to work with you.
如果你是 那我...
If you did, I...
不 我不记得了 抱歉
No, I don't remember. Sorry.
看样子你也不记得了
Looks like you don't remember either.
是的 我也不记得
No, I don't.
这就是我的问题
That's my problem.
那有
There's a...
另一个我
another me.
他现在死了
He's dead now.
穿着像这样的夹克
Wore a jacket just like that one.
你恰好瞥见了不该看到的东西
Then you got a glimpse of something you shouldn't have.
听着
Look...
六年前
Six years ago,
埃文改变了我人生的进程
Evan changed the course of my life.
我得知道另一个人是谁
I need to know who that other guy was,
长什么样
what he was like.
除非在时间线改变的时候
Unless you're actually in an anomaly
你恰好在异常点里
when the timeline changes,
否则你不可能知道
you don't even know about it.
只会继续生活
You just go on living,
好像一切应有的样子
like it was always that way.
明白吗
Understand?
是的
Yeah.
更糟的是 知道应该是什么样
What's worse is knowing how it was supposed to be,
却是唯一一个记住发生了什么的人
and being the only one that remembers.
逼得你发狂
It'd drive you mad.
是啊 会让人发狂
Yeah, it could drive you mad.
这是你的生活
This is your life.
你为什么不好好享受呢
Why don't you focus on that?
行了吗
Cool?
行
Cool.
没有失败
There is no going back.
他们说你没事
They told me you were okay.
是啊 听着 我很高兴你来了
Yeah. Look, I'm glad you're here.
我需要你去跟霍尔谈谈
I need you to talk to Hall.
里面有一个异常点
There's an anomaly in there
通往宝琪死的那天
that leads back to the day that Brooke died.
还有那个阿尔伯脱龙
And that Albertosaurus,
我们进去时它也得在那
it needs to be there when we walk in.
等下 你想让我放了那只恐龙
Wait, so you want me to release the dinosaur
这样它就能杀死你的妻子
so it can kill your wife?
我不想让你这么做 但必须这么做
I don't want you to. But you have to.
我不会那么做的
Well, I'm not going to do that.
如果你不这么做
If you don't do that,
那么过去六个月内每一只
then every dinosaur that's come through an anomaly
通过那个异常点的恐龙
in the last six months,
现在都可能大开杀戒
it could be on a killing spree right now,
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表