剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
《远古入侵:新世界》第一季 第六集
Primeval:New World S01E06
加拿大轮胎
谁在那儿
Who's there?
有人吗
Is someone there?
鸡肉锅贴 是煎的 非水煮
Chicken pot stickers, fried, not boiled.
豉椒四季豆 四川豆腐
Spicy green beans, Szechuan tofu...
有鱼味儿
Something fishy.
是蚝油西兰花
Broccoli and oyster sauce.
真行啊
Well done.
只有你带了我喜欢的菜的时候有用
It helps that you only bring stuff I like.
没有小玉米
And no tiny corns.
锅贴一般代表坏消息
Yeah. Potstickers tend to mean bad news.
馄饨
Wontons?
那就代表有好消息了
Those babies mean good news.
真的吗 我会这样吗
Really? I do that?
所以
So...
让暴风雨来的更猛烈些吧
hit me with the worst.
我们要破产了吗
Are we going bankrupt?
这个季度我们能应付得过去
We'll muddle through the quarter.
但我有事要告诉你
But there is something that I need to tell you,
是私事 不是公♥司♥的事
and it's not about the business. It's about me.
你的事基本就是公♥司♥的事
You kind of are the business.
至少和公♥司♥业务有关
At least the part that does the businessy stuff.
今天我收到了一份聘书
I got a job offer today.
宋氏要进军西部市场
Soeng is expanding westward,
他们想聘请一位当地的财务总监
and they're looking for a local Finance Director.
你每周都会接到聘书
You get job offers every week.
你在考虑宋氏的聘书
You're considering it.
我办公桌上有一份报告
I have a report sitting on my desk
是向工作场所安全委员会解释
explaining to the Workplace Safety Commission
两名克劳斯光电公♥司♥的员工
how two Cross Photonics employees
是怎么被一台机器切碎的
were shredded in a piece of machinery.
因为我不能告诉任何人
Because I can't tell anyone
他们真正的死因
how they really died.
我希望从没对你提过这个不情之请
I wish I never had to ask you to do that.
我们都希望
We all wish that.
这些年我为你说的谎也不是头一遭
It's not the first lie I've told for you over the years.
我知道
I know.
我知道 你一直支持着我
I know. You always have my back,
我却对你无以为报
and I don't thank you enough.
我以为一旦你找到了异常点
I thought that once you found these anomalies
事情就会终结
that that would be the end of it.
这件事情会告一段落
That we could close that chapter
开启新篇章
and move on.
事实却并非如此
That's not what happened.
这件事永远不会结束的 是吗
This is never going to be over, is it?
听着 我
Look, I...
我不能就这么放弃
I can't just walk away from this.
如果你想离开
If you need to,
我能理解
I understand.
异常点
Anomaly.
我们能稍后再谈吗
Can we finish this later?
埃文 有人死了
Evan, people are dead.
如果你继续下去
You keep this up,
那只是时间问题 直到
it's only a matter of time until--
直到什么
Until what?
你知道是什么
You know what.
我不会这么对你的 拜托
I wouldn't do that to you, come on.
不会 我又不是昼伏夜出的义警
Nope, I'm not an after-hours vigilante.
我没理由推辞
I have no cool excuse,
更何况我的工作还又吹了
except for the fact that my work just blew up again.
我的确是很期待的
I was really looking forward to it.
大卫 谢谢
Thanks, Dave.
之后再打给你
I'll call you soon.
好
'kay.
抱歉这个时间叫你来
Sorry about the timing.
假如喝咖啡你没算在内
Well, if you don't count the coffee,
毕竟喝咖啡不是正餐
which isn't a meal,
我只被迫第三次取消了约会
it's only the third time I've had to cancel.
有详细的情况吗
Do you have any details?
只有一个地点
Just a location.
这里信♥号♥♥覆盖面广
Coverage is good around here,
只知道是在往南100米以内的地方
we know it's within a hundred meters due south.
所以是在这间商店里
So, inside the store.
你怎么破门而入
How's your breaking and entering?
方法来了
It just got here.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
这是我的工作
It's what you pay me for.
特别项目组的需要
"Special projects as needed."
不许提问 也没有答案
No questions asked or answered.
我从没这么说
I never said that.
两位 别这样
Guys, please.
我们能不能
Can we just--
我来了 也准备好了
Look, I'm here, I'm ready to go.
去找恐龙吧
Let's go find us a dinosaur.
我的步♥枪♥在哪
Where's my rifle?
办公室后面
Back at the office.
不用杀伤性武器 这是规则
No deadly force. That's the deal.
里面应该有我趁手的武器
They'll have something in there that I can use.
迈可 我能理解
Mac, I get it.
它们杀了你的女朋友 也杀了我妻子
They killed your girlfriend, they also killed my wife.
我也想把它们全炸飞
I'd love to blow them all away.
埃文
Evan--
但我不会这么做
But I'm not going to,
你也不会
and neither are you.
我一直在做一些新武器
I've been working on something new.
自动泰瑟枪枪栓
Self-contained taser bolt.
自动推进 单管弹道
Projectile, single-point trajectory,
撞击作用时电击
discharges on impact.
那我们只是去给它们挠痒痒吗
So we're just gonna tickle their asses?
不 我们要把它们送回
No, we're going to send their asses
自己的时空
back to where they came from.
如果你不能遵守规则
If you can't play by those rules,
那你还是立刻离开的好
you need to leave right now.
清楚了吗
Clear?
非常清楚
Crystal.
它可以轻松放倒重达3吨♥的东西
It'll take down anything up to three tons.
真适合我
Works for me.
很好
Good.
肯·利兹
回避
你好安吉 应该是芬奇女士
Okay, so, hi, Ange-- uh, Ms. Finch.
我是利兹中尉
It's Lieutenant Leeds here,
不过你也看到了 这是录像嘛
but you can see that. It's a video.
我不需要告诉你我是谁
I don't need to tell you who I am.
总之 我有一些很振奋人心的消息
Anyways, I have some very exciting news
但我们不能
about that which we cannot discuss
通过不安全的网络来讨论
over a non-secured network, um--
那是什么 真恶心
Oh, what is that? That's disgusting.
所以 我很想和你谈谈
Um, so, look, I would really like to talk to you,
不过不是办公室
but not at the office.
办公室我还在做一些翻新
I'm having some renovations done.
马上就能完工了 效果相当不错
They'll be done soon. They're really cool.
约个折中的地方如何
Um, so how about netral territory?
左舷公园 九点好吗
Say, Portside Park, 9:00?
还有 注意别被人跟踪
And, um, please, don't let yourself be followed.
也不是说
Not that there's any reason
会有人跟踪你
why anybody would be following you.
我说不上会跟踪的理由
I don't know why they would,
但如果有人想跟踪
but if they do try,
千万别给他们机会
don't let them, at all.
总之 秘密会面的时候再谈吧
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表