剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
不管可能性有多少
whenever possible.
如果有什么是我应该知道的
If there is something that I need to know,
我希望你能告诉我
I expect you to share it.
我知道
I understand.
现在 除非你给我一个有足够说服力的理由
Now, unless you can give me a very convincing reason not to,
否则我就要派人去带他们出来
I'm sending in a team to get them out of there.
那是某种接合点
It's some sort of junction.
多重异常点
Multiple anomalies.
通向各处
They lead everywhere.
但是你不能告诉上校
But you can't tell the Colonel.
不行
No.
没有秘密
No more secrets.
如果我们要控制这些东西
If we're going to control these things,
我们就得知道相关的一切
we need to know all we can about them.
那边
There.
它不喜欢我们
It doesn't like us.
你刚喂了它五万伏的"口香糖"
Well, you just force-fed it a 50,000-volt breath mint.
现在我们只要弄明白
Now we just need to figure out
怎么绕到它背后去
how to get to its backside.
如果我们再往里 它会不得已攻击我们
If we move in, it'll be forced to attack.
然后我们中一个就可以绕到后面
Then one of us can get behind it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你吸引它注意 我去弄尾巴
All right, you keep it busy, I'll go for the tail.
有了
Got it!
快走
Let's get out of here.
狄伦
Dylan!
埃文
Evan!
狄伦
Dylan!
你没事吧
You okay?
活着呢
Alive.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
No!
但是我被困住了
But I'm trapped.
我在外面
I'm out!
我没事
I'm good.
你能挖出通道吗
Hey, can you dig out?
不能
No!
似乎非常牢固
Seems pretty solid.
你在那没事吧
You okay over there?
等下
Hang on.
我拿到尾巴了
I got the tail!
看起来没事
And it looks okay.
很好 很好
Great! Great.
那好
Okay, uh,
你得赶紧走
you gotta go.
什么
What?
别为我耽误
Look, don't fight me on this.
托比时间不多了
Toby doesn't have time.
不 不行
No. No way.
我不能就这么丢下你
I can't just leave you.
把毒液带回磁石总部
Get the venom back to Magnet,
然后带上工具
and then find something,
回来这里 撬开石头
come back here and move these rocks.
要是我出去了异常点关闭了怎么办
And what if the anomaly closes while I'm gone?
那我会很高兴得知
Well, then, I'm going to be really glad to know
你在关闭前出去了
that you got out before it did.
埃文
Evan...
如果你一直这么浪费时间
Look, my chances of surviving until you come back
我存活的几率要比
are a hell of a lot better than Toby's
托比大得多
if you keep wasting time.
所以能拜托你赶紧走吗
So will you just please go?
拜托
Please?
好吧
Fine.
但是我很快就会回来
But I'll be right back.
很好
Good.
那待会见了
I'll see you soon, then.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 你得出去
Sorry, you've got to go.
我需要你出去
I need you to move.
她心跳停止了 我需要急救车
She's asystolic! I need the crash cart!
实施按压
Starting compressions.
该死
Goddamn it.
注入5cc肾上腺素
5 ccs adrenaline push.
准备除颤器
Stand by for defib.
除纤颤器呢
Where's my defibrillator?
加油 托比 加油
Come on, Toby, fight for it.
快点 快点
Let's go! Let's go!
加油 托比
Come on, Toby...
未完待续
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表