剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
快跑
Run!
那些是什么东西
What are those things?
它们到处都是
They're everywhere!
-冷静点 -到处都是
- You need to calm down. - They're everywhere!
-你冷静点 -吉姆去哪了 吉姆呢
- Okay, you need to calm down. - Where's Jim? Where's Jim?
吉姆在哪里
Where's Jim?
他死了
He's dead!
很遗憾 他死了
I'm sorry. He's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
怎么会
But how...
他怎么会死呢
How can he be dead?
一分钟前 我还听到他说话
Just... Just a minute ago, I heard him talking.
帕拉维
Pallavi.
那些甲虫
Those beetles...
它们是肉食性甲壳虫
They're carnivouous.
但是 但是甲壳虫不吃人啊
But-- but beetles don't kill people.
我们救不了吉姆
We can't help Jim.
但我们可以自救
But we can help ourselves,
我们必须自救
and that's what we're going to do.
我们要修好飞机
We're going to fix the plane,
然后飞离这里
and we're going to fly out of here okay?
好吗
Ok?
可是修理的情况
But the repairs...
我修好了起落架的支柱
I fixed the wheel strut.
至于电线
As for the wiring...
我们就在机舱内想办法吧
We, uh, we'll find a way to fix it from the inside.
好吗
Okay?
560千瓦 X型发电机
刚刚你真厉害
You were good.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for that.
要是你离得远 我就
If you'd been farther away, I...
你能修好飞机 对吧
You can make the repairs, right?
工具都在外面
The tools are outside...
我们得随机应变了 不过
So we'll have to improvise, but...
才过了20分钟
It's only been 20 minutes.
异常点随时会关闭
Anomalies can close at any time,
要是这个异常点关了
and if this one closes,
他们就困在那儿了
they could be stuck there.
也许是有去无回
Maybe forever.
这东西不能显示剩余时间吗
This doesn't tell you how long you've got?
那玩意一点用也没有
It's bloody useless!
我必须进去
I've got to go in.
迈可 是不是你老板交待的每件事
Mac, do you do exactly the opposite
你都要违背
of everything your boss tells you to do?
我的工作就是要保护他
Protecting him is my job.
光站在这里我保护不了他
And I'm not doing it, standing out here.
他说等着 迈可 我们就等着
He said wait, Mac. We wait.
你对工作挺感情用事的
You take your job pretty personally.
他一直对我很好
He's been good to me.
帮我摆脱了在伦敦落魄的生活
Pulled me out of a pretty shite life in London.
我本来都要参军了
I was going to join the army.
要不是他 我可能已经死了
If it weren't for him, I could be dead now.
那你也许可以对他多加信任
So maybe you could trust him a little?
-给你 -谢了
- Here. - Thanks.
你刚才叫我关掉手电筒
You told me to turn off the flashlight.
夜行生物不是怕光吗
I thought nocturnal creatures stay away from light?
蟑螂怕光 蛾类不怕
Cockroaches do, moths don't.
甲壳虫有很多种
Beetles are all over the scale,
我是瞎猜的
so I took a guess.
这可真让人欣慰
Well, that's comforting.
那些甲壳虫的触须很长
Those beetles have long antennae,
说明它们视力不好
which means they have bad eyesight.
我想它们是顺着光线找到了你
I figured the light was helping them find you.
那你说火能够驱散它们
So was it just another guess
也是瞎猜的吗
that the fire would repel them?
我是在麦克默里堡救火救大的
I grew up fighting fires in Fort McMurray.
加拿大艾伯塔省东北部盛产石油的地方
要想在森林里找到着火点
You want to find a fire in a forest,
就朝着昆虫四散飞离的地方走
you just head into the bugs flying away from it.
话里似乎颇有哲理
Seems like there's a life lesson in there somewhere.
假如真有 我还没领悟
If there is, I haven't learned it.
它们在吃窗户周围的
They're eating the silicon seals
密封胶圈
around the windows.
我猜吉姆是想去更换
I'm guessing Jim was trying to replace the wiring
电池和直流电压总线之间的电线
from the batteries to the main DC bus.
是这样吗
Is that right?
帕拉维 我需要你帮忙修理飞机
Pallavi, I need your help with these repairs.
他
He, uh...
他是出去
He went outside
检查总线与发动机之间的线路
to check the wiring from the bus to the starter motor.
好 我们只能祈祷那段线路没出问题了
Okay, well, we're gonna have to hope those wires are okay.
电池在哪里
Where's the batteries?
地板下面
Under the floor.
你表现得挺好
You're doing great there.
没事的
It's okay.
我们会逃出去的
We're gonna make it out of here.
我想我要用些工具
I think I'm gonna need some tools
才能看到电池
to get to the batteries.
你很了解飞机
You know a lot about airplanes.
真不简单
I'm impressed.
我也许有能力造一架
I could, uh, probably build one,
却不会驾驶
but I can't fly one.
我指望她会开
So I sure hope she can.
我在监视空中交通
I'm monitoring air traffic right now.
没有飞机朝你们那边飞
Nobody's headed in your direction.
异常点怎么样了
What about the anomaly?
还能保持多久
How long's it gonna last?
-我不知道 -你能推测一下吗
- I don't know! - Well, can you guess?
迈可 不是只有你为他们担心 好吗
Mac, you're not the only one worried about them, okay?
我也在想办法呢
I'm working on it!
别着急慢慢来
Well, take your time.
真该死
Sod it.
迈可
Mac.
迈可 别
Mac! Don't!
它的甲壳有防御作用
Its carapace must be armored.
-那是... -好大的虫子
- That's... - That's a very big bug!
你不是说你们对付的是恐龙吗
Thought you said you'd been fighting dinosaurs?
我猜这回我们可能
Well, I guess this time
闯入昆虫时代了
we've stumbled into the insectocene era.
我们可以骑车逃跑
We could make a run for the bike.
逃跑的确很有吸引力
Fleeing is a very attractive option,
但我怕会让我的绩效考核
but I'm afraid it wouldn't look very good
不太好看
on my performance review.
好了
Well, there you go.
滚蛋了
Buggered off.
在那儿
There!
糟了
Aw, crap.
这架飞机的所有装置
I assume everything in this plane's
都是使用直流系统吗
on the DC system?
除了无线电设备用的是交流系统
Except for the radio. That's on AC.
发动引擎需要多大电压
How many volts does it take to start the engines?
二十五伏特
Uh, 25.
看着我
Hey. Hey, hey, hey! Look at me.
操纵装置都不是电动的 对吗
And none of the controls are electric, right?
都是机用钢索 或是液压辅助
All cable... or hydraulic-assist.
好
Okay.
为什么有这么多食人虫
Why are there so many of them?
我想你们可能降落在巢穴上了
I think maybe you landed on a nest.
那你觉得只是这个位置有吗
So you-- you think they're only right here?
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表