剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
在动物园工作的人都像你这么臭哄哄的吗
Does everybody who works at the zoo end up smelling like you?
你看见它是从哪里出来的了吗
Did you see where it came from?
没有 我只听到树上有动静
No, I just heard it up in the trees,
然后我就跑了
and then I ran.
你有没有看到一团光
Did you happen to see a light?
一团发射着间歇性匀称亮光的东西
Something really bright with a symmetrical rhythmic output?
就像迪斯科舞厅的球灯
Looked like a disco ball.
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
没看到那样的东西
Nothing like that.
谢谢你的配合
Well, thanks for your help.
肯定是兽孔目动物
It's definitely a Therapsid,
丽齿兽类的某一种
something from the Gorgonopsidae family...
好 我把监视系统弄好了
Okay, I've got the CCTV feed up.
萨曼那边都还好吗
Everything okay with Sam?
要是比尔叫牌的话可就不好了
It won't be if Bill calls.
我觉得她是故意加赌注吓唬人
I think she's bluffing.
你从这模糊的监视录像里都看得出来
You can tell from that grainy overhead camera?
看来你一定是个赌神
You must be hell at the table.
你应该哪天跟我玩一盘试试
You should try me sometime.
说定了
You're on.
好 现在我只需解决警报反映慢的问题
All right, now I just have to get rid of the delay in the alerts.
如果异常点再次出现
If that anomaly recurs,
我们必须迅速赶过去
we have to get back there fast.
如果没有异常点出现
If it doesn't open again,
我们就开一家流浪恐龙避难所
we could just start a permanent sanctuary for stray dinosaurs.
可以起名叫"克劳斯的宠物乐园"
We could call it Cross' Critters.
你答应来做保洁阿姨我才开
Only if you muck out the stalls.
你会是第一个向人们展示雷塞兽的人
You'd be the first person in the world to show people a Lycaenops.
二叠纪的肉食动物
It's a Permian predator
源自现在南非的那片土地
from what's now South Africa.
爬行动物
It's a reptile,
但更像狼 而非猫咪
but more like a wolf than a cat.
看到了吧 这都是我计划好的
See, this is all part of my plan.
我让你觉得你要赢我了
I let you think you're kicking my ass,
然后等到最后一把
and then in the last hand,
我再反败为胜 卷走你所有的钱
I sweep in and take all your money.
所以你的计划里包括让我赢你是吗
So your plan involves me kicking your ass?
这样我就可以利用你的自负
That way your overconfidence works in my favor.
我得去趟厕所
Gotta make room for more coffee.
别偷看我的牌
And don't look at my cards.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
这是个猜想 迈可
It's a hypothesis, Mac.
即使我们证明它是错的
Even if we prove it's wrong,
它仍然是一种信息
it's still information.
我应该拒绝的
I should've said no.
我不应该把萨曼扯进来
I shouldn't have brought Sam into this.
根据我的最新确认
Last time I checked,
不是你分配工作
you don't give work assignments
而且萨曼也不简单
and Sam is pretty kickass.
我相信她能自己照顾自己
I'm sure she can handle herself.
上帝 异常点打开了
Oh, my God, the anomaly, it opened.
托比
Toby!
可恶
Damn it!
又关上了 真好
Closed again. Great.
应该还会打开的
Well, maybe it will come back,
这样我们才能把那只动物送回去
and we can send that creature home after all.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
是我
Hey, me.
你在哪里 干什么呢
Where are you? Whatcha doing?
在忙公事
Oh, you know, official business.
有什么刺♥激♥的事吗
Anything exciting?
还真没有
Not really.
恐龙什么的最讨厌了
This dino stuff is really boring.
你肯定不喜欢
You wouldn't like it.
你睁眼说瞎话呢
You're so lying.
我知道我能参与这件事是你的功劳
I know you went out on a limb to get me into this,
我会感谢你的
and I am going to thank you
好好给你发发福利
like you've never been thanked.
好...
Uh, well...
萨曼
Sam!
抓紧回来
Get back over here.
我觉得好像有人来偷原型机
I think someone may be trying to steal this prototype.
糟了 迈可 我得挂了
Shit, Mac, I gotta go.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a little while, okay?
萨曼 等等
Sam, wait.
萨曼
Sam?
怎么了
What is it?
出问题了
Something's wrong.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
我是保安
This is security!
我要打开车门了
I'm opening up this door.
这是什么
What the hell?
她有没有说那只动物出来了
Did she say the creature had gotten out?
她当时好像和比尔不在一起
It didn't sound like she was with Bill.
我们打电♥话♥的时候她收到了比尔的呼叫
She got a call from him on the radio while we were talking!
她把比尔一个人留在了装卸区
She left Bill by himself in the loading bay.
那只动物还是镇静状态 是吗
The creature's still tranquilized, right?
对 理论上说是
Yeah. In theory.
我们要回去
We're coming back!
听着 有什么问题的话 我们会处理的
Look, if there's a problem, we'll handle it.
我们马上就到了
We'll be there in a minute.
我不是在请求回去
I wasn't asking.
迈可 我们都不知道发生了什么
Mac, we don't even know what happened.
那我们就去弄明白
Let's find out.
比尔
Bill?
上帝啊 比尔
Oh, my God, Bill.
我给动物注射的镇静剂...
The tranq I gave it...
这种动物的新陈代谢能力一定很强
It must have an incredibly fast metabolism.
安吉负责面试
Ange does the interviewing.
但是要通知别人录取消息的时候
but when it comes time to let someone know they got the job,
她总是让我打电♥话♥
she always lets me make the call.
这样雇的人才会对我忠心
So they'll be loyal to me.
比尔在这里工作了四年了
Bill was here for four years.
萨曼三年
Sam, three.
迈可 你还是别去看了
Mac, you don't want to see this.
醒醒
Wake up.
很遗憾 迈可
I'm sorry, Mac.
不用镇静剂了吗
No tranquilizers?
如果动物杀人了 那我的职责就是除掉它
When an animal kills, it's my job to put it down.
老规矩就不适应了
The old rules don't apply.
两个小时之前这么说的话 我会更感谢
That would've meant a lot to me two hours ago.
迈可 你...
Mac, just...
你先冷静一下
Just slow down.
那边有十万平方英尺的
There's a hundred thousand square feet
工厂车间
of factory floor out there.
我们需要制定个计划
We need a plan.
这对你来说是很容易
This is on your head.
但是我已经有计划了
I have a plan.
杀了它
To kill it.
迈可
Mac--
别这么做 迈可
Don't do this, Mac.
迈可
Mac!
埃文 有新发现
Evan, I found something.
哪里
Where?
看 就在那里
Look, right there.
在沿上
On the edge.
从屋顶的通风口出来的
It's coming out of the vent that leads to the roof.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表