剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
《远古入侵:新世界》第一季 第三集
Primeval:New World S01E03
浩银航♥空♥
放下襟翼
Full flaps.
确认
Check.
燃油表读数
You got the fuel gauge?
80加仑 右油箱
80, right tank.
收到
Roger that.
放下起落架
Gear down.
吉姆
Jim?
怎么了小姐
Ma'am, yes, ma'am?
那是什么
What's that?
那东西从哪儿冒出来的
Where the hell did that come from?
收起襟翼
Flaps up.
快把襟翼收起来
Get the flaps up!
我们要撞上去了 快转向
We're gonna hit it! Turn!
不行 我们太低了
No! We're too low!
吉姆
Jim!
埃文 是我
Hey, Evan, it's me.
老天 你是在做什么
God, you're probably doing something
健身运动对不对
healthy right now, aren't you?
十公里跑 你发现什么了
10-k. You got something?
绝对是个异常点
Definitely an anomaly.
在哪儿
Where?
城外很远的地方
Way outside the city.
像是在一条飞机跑道上
Looks like it's on an airstrip.
多大的机场
How big?
我看到了机库 但是没看见塔台
I see a hangar, but no tower.
你能扫描到在通话的飞行员专用频道吗
Can you scan the pilot frequencies for any chatter?
试试吧
Uh, but of course.
你想让我看看跑道上有没有监控录像吗
Hey, you want me to see if the airstrip has a cctv feed?
当然 如果不是太麻烦的话
Yeah, if it's not too much trouble.
开玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我读研究生那会的室友
My roommate in grad school
是黑客组织"无名"的创始人之一
was one of the founding members of Anonymous.
互联网知名黑客组织
她教了我两招
She taught me a couple things.
我可没听到这事
I didn't hear that,
监听我们电♥话♥的人也没听到
neither did anyone tapping our phones.
打给迈可 告诉他
Call Mac. Tell him
我要他马上过去守住那个异常点
I need him guarding that thing immediately.
我会收集全部信息
And I'll get all the data together
然后跟你们在那里会面
and then I'll meet you out there.
托比 以后有机会的 我会打给狄伦
Toby, you'll get your chance. I'm gonna call Dylan.
把坐标发到我手♥机♥上 好吗
Send those coordinates to my phone, okay?
好的
Sure.
至少我要把迈可叫醒
Well, at least I get to wake Mac up.
我是瑞德尔
Rendell here.
不是吧 我是托比 你在哪儿
Seriously? It's Toby. Where are you?
31号♥公路
Route 31!
天堂和温哥华之间的某个地方
Somewhere between heaven and Vancouver.
有什么消息
What's new?
发现了一个异常点
We got an anomaly,
在你现在位置向东五英里处
about five miles east of where you are.
春河机场 听说过吗
Spring river airport, you ever heard of it?
听过 去年在那儿跳过伞
Yeah! Did some skydiving out there last year.
淡季挺清静的
Pretty quiet off season.
埃文和狄伦
Okay, well, Evan and Dylan
会在那个地方和你会面
are gonna meet you there.
你得去站岗 尽快过去
You're on guard duty, A.S.A.P.
有点麻烦 我身边有人
That could be a bit tricky! I've got company.
萨曼莎
Samantha?
你怎么知道萨曼莎的
How do you know about Sam?
因为是我啊 我无所不知
Because it's me, and I know everything.
你不能找个地方放下她吗
Look, can you just drop her off somewhere?
假如大家不介意再留着异常点
If no one minds leaving the anomaly unguarded
一个小时的话
for an extra hour.
你会去收尸吗
Will you be cleaning up the body parts?
行啊 可埃文不会喜欢的
Okay, fine, but Evan's not gonna like this.
他会通情达理的
He'll listen to reason.
既然如此 再见吧
If you say so. Ta.
被狠批倒数开始 三 二
And countdown to ass-chewing, in three, two...
你知道
You do realize
我们不想公开这件事 对吗
that we're trying to keep this a secret, right?
托比说你要我马上赶到
Toby said you needed me here immediately.
我还能怎么样
What was I supposed to do,
把她扔在路边吗
leave her by the side of the road?
你们两个怎么会跑到这里来了
What were you two doing way out here anyways, huh?
好极了
Ah. Great.
枕边风
Pillow talk.
我什么都没告诉她
I haven't said a word to her.
是没有 你直接带她来看了
No. So, instead, you show her this?
看看这个异常点有多大
Look at the size of this.
会有大家伙从里面跑出来
Something huge could come out of there.
我们需要火力 而且她很棒 埃文
We need the firepower, and she's good, Evan.
我领教过
I vetted her.
还很彻底吧 我相信
Very thoroughly, I'm sure.
说吧 托比
Go ahead, Toby.
迈可被开除了没
Hey. Is Mac fired yet?
谢谢支持 托比
Thanks for the support, Tobes.
有什么发现吗
What have you got for us?
我发现了一架失踪的飞机
I got a missing airplane.
东方航♥空♥公♥司♥443号♥航♥班♥
Eastern airlines 443.
是从育空飞来的货机[加拿大西北部]
It's a cargo carrier from the Yukon.
你觉得和异常点有关吗
You think it's related?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
好的 等一下
'kay. One second.
好的 发过来吧
'kay. Go ahead.
视频传送
Streaming video...
完毕
Now.
-好的 谢谢 托比 -看样子
-'kay. Thanks, Tobes. -Looks like...
我们有搜救任务了
we've got ourselves a search and rescue.
我们必须穿越到那个时空
We're gonna have to go through.
我们得三思
We need to think about this.
那边的人也许快没命了
People could be dying in there.
他们也许已经死了 既然如此
People could already be dead, in which case,
我们先定个计划也不迟
we can take a minute to make a plan.
我知道我是新来的
I know I'm the new guy,
可是那架飞机到底去哪儿了
but where exactly did the plane go?
我就是这意思 我们完全不清楚
That's my point. We really have no idea.
之前我们穿越过 没事
We've been through this before. It was fine.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
我们差点被一头迅猛龙吃了
We almost got eaten by a raptor!
-什么 -是恐龙
- Pardon? - Dinosaur.
牙尖利齿 无法遏制冲动
Sharp teeth. Poor impulse control.
我听到迅猛龙了
I've heard of raptors.
你是说你们见过一头 活的
Are you saying you guys saw one? Alive?
见到我 它就活不成了
Not after I got through with it.
其实是一只无齿翼龙结果了它
Actually, it was the pteranodon that finished it off.
不过想法挺好
Nice try, though.
相信我 我知道你现在什么感觉
Believe me, I know the feeling.
除非证实了情况相反
Until we find out otherwise,
我们必须假设那边还有人活着
we have to assume there's survivors in there.
还有些长着鳞片的庞然大物想吃了他们
Yeah. And something big and scaly trying to eat them.
-你到底来还是不来 -等等
-So, are you coming, or not? -Wait. Wait.
我们不能把萨曼莎一个人留在这里
We can't leave Sam alone.
这个自然 你带她来的 她由你负责
We're not. You brought her. She's your responsibility.
没我你们不能过去
You are not going in there without me.
你就留在这儿
I need you here,
以防有东西从异常点跑出来
in case anything comes through that anomaly.
还有 迈可
And, Mac?
尽量不要让任何人飞进去
Please try not to let anyone else fly in.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表