剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
everyone in here is on the lunch menu.
好吧 这种声音应该能把它引回异常点
Okay, well, the sound should draw it back to the anomaly.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
那条蛇喜欢船的发动机
That the snake likes boat motors.
还有开船的人
And boaters.
不是个好办法
Not a good plan.
你有更好的吗
You get a better one?
我们应该能用这种声频把它引回异常点
I think we can use the sound to draw it back to the anomaly.
明白
Got it.
还有 跟他说他该推辞的
Also, tell him he should refuse to do this
因为这个办法蠢到家了
because it's incredibly stupid.
这只会让他更兴奋
That'll just get him excited.
埃文让你发动引擎
Evan wants you to run the motor
把巨蛇引回异常点
to draw it back to the anomaly.
什么
What?
糟了 异常点开始不稳定了
Crap, the anomaly's becoming unstable!
快发动引擎
Gun the motor!
已经发动起来了
Up and running!
听起来我们已经接近了
Sounds like we're getting close.
当务之急是要找到巨蛇
Now we just have to find the snake.
它能出来的通道很多 排水管道
It could come in through wastewater pipes,
地漏 又或者是..
floor drains, or there's...
别动[口型]
Don't move.
狄伦 把机器通通关掉
Dylan! Start shutting everything off!
该死的
Damn it.
别开枪了 不要出声
Stop firing and don't make a sound!
哈洛 你来干嘛
Harlow, what are you doing here?
不用谢
You're welcome.
她想说的是"谢谢"
She means "thank you".
你不是不相信我吗
I thought you didn't believe me.
现在不由得我不信
I sure as hell do now.
那声音听起来不像是船的引擎声
That doesn't sound like a boat.
-对 听起来像是... -鼓声
- No, it sounds like... - Drums.
别说那条下水道会经过那道大门的地底
Tell me the sewer line doesn't go under the front gate.
我也希望 但确实经过
Okay. But it does.
你的意思是经过示♥威♥人群的脚下
You mean under the protesters?
告诉迈可音量得再大点
Tell Mac we need more volume!
我只能做到这份上了
This is all I've got!
你要吸引它的注意力
You've got competition for its attention.
往泄洪沟那边靠
Get closer to the storm drain.
你们得安静下来
You have to be quiet.
拜托
Please!
大家安静下来
Everyone, shh.
它来了
That's him.
好吧
Okay.
我听到了
I'm listening.
你的报告打算怎么写
So what are you gonna put in your report?
就写巨型史前鳗鱼怎么样
I'm thinking giant prehistoric eel.
我可不这么建议
Wouldn't recommend it.
谢谢你的忠告
Good advice.
我可能会写成鲨鱼袭击
Maybe I'll go with shark attack.
你能负责保护示♥威♥人群吗
Can you help us with those protesters?
交给我
I'm on it.
狄伦 如果我们能活着离开这里
Dylan, if we all get out of here alive...
就好好谈谈
We'll talk.
托比 迈可还在线上吗
Toby? You got Mac on the line?
让我跟他说
Loop me in.
迈可 它往你的方向去了
Mac, it's coming your way.
好嘞 大反派
Okay, bad guy.
来狂欢吧
Let's party.
嘿 迈可
Hey, Mac.
对 继续往前 快到了
Yeah, keep going, you're almost there.
异常点
The anomaly.
刚刚那是真的吗
Did that really just happen?
异常点就这样消失了
Is it just gone?
巨蛇向着船游过去了
The snake's heading for the boat!
迈可 把引擎关掉
Mac, shut it down!
我让它上钩来我这边了
Well, I got it to come at me.
可惜通道门却关了
Too bad the door's closed.
等等
Wait, wait!
又出现了 异常点又出现了
It's coming back, it's coming back.
我看见有反应了 但你的时间可能不多
I can see a surge, but you might not have long.
给我个倒计时
Just give me a countdown.
这可不是什么准确时间
Well, it's not going to be an exact...
该死的 门开了
Shit! It's open now!
引擎发动不了
It won't start!
一定是异常点影响了打火装置
The anomaly must be affecting the ignition.
现在怎么办
What now?
船上能找到任何机动化装置吗
Has he got any motorized equipment on board?
迈可 你听见了吗
Mac, did you hear that?
能找到什么可以扔下水吸引它的东西吗
Is there anything you could throw overboard to attract it?
还真有
Bingo.
见鬼
Shit.
要加上这个
Stuff this.
实施F计划
Going to plan "F"!
什么 我们有F计划吗
What? We have a plan "F"?
迈可 快上船
Mac, get out of the water!
好样的 迈可
Attaboy, Mac!
真不敢相信 居然成功了
I can't believe that worked!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
干得好 迈可
Nice one, Mac!
你叔叔现在相信你了吗
So your uncle believes you now?
他说这是我们能打赢"油轮战"的预兆
He says it's an omen that we'll win the tanker fight.
这么说你现在站在他那边了吗
That mean you're on his side now?
只是觉得石油和希尤斯可不怎么相配
Just don't think that oil and Sisiutl will mix.
关于"水中月"的传说
So that story about the Water Moon,
流传了多久
how old is it?
久到没有人记得
Older than anyone remembers.
世世代代 那个异常点一直
That anomaly must have been opening and closing
在同样的地点开开合合
in the same place for generations.
甚至持续了好几个世纪
Centuries.
是啊 一直以来
Yeah, creatures have been coming
这些生物都往返于两个世界
back and forth that whole time.
我们需要你好好守护这片海湾 里奥
We need you to watch the bay, Leo.
如果亮光再次出现 打给我们
If that light shows up again, call us.
打给"我们"
Call "us?"
别得寸进尺
Don't ruin it.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表