剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
我们真的要去吗
We're really gonna do this?
好像胸有成竹似的
Like we know what we're doing?
说得没错
Exactly like that.
准备好了
Set.
走吧
Let's go.
这我可没想到
I wasn't expecting that.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
他们就这样进去不见了
They just ran into it and disappeared!
是的 我看到了
Yes. I saw.
谢谢
Ugh. Thanks.
怎么不是平地了
Where'd the ground go?
这儿就像是从前的
Looks like it was somewhere else,
某个时空
backward...
不管这是哪个世纪
whenever we are.
连太阳也不知所踪
So was the sun, apparently.
至少还有些月光
At least there's still some moonlight.
那边
There.
飞机看来安然无恙
It seems to be in one piece.
是啊 反正地方够大好着陆
Yeah. They had enough room to land, anyway.
救他们回去应该不难
Shouldn't be too hard to evacuate them.
对
No.
迈可
Mac!
我们需要绳子
Looks like we're gonna need some rope!
迈克
Mac?
-迈克 -好吧 新规则
- Mac! - Okay, so, new rule.
声音不能穿透异常点
Sound doesn't travel through anomalies.
至少这个不行
Not this one anyway.
"您已不在本地服务区"
"You're out of your local calling area."
根本没信♥号♥♥ 有什么办法吗
No shit. So what's the plan?
再飞回去吗
Fly back out?
其实我是想
Ah, I was kinda thinking
尽量完好无损地
we'd just try to make it to the plane
到飞机那边
without being ripped to pieces.
这是第一步
As a first step.
如果有恐龙的话
Well, if there are any dinosaurs,
你刚刚那一通嚎叫
I'm sure you shouting your face off
肯定让它们知道我们来了
let them know we're here.
也许今天我们运气好呢
Well, maybe it's our lucky day.
更正 是今晚
Oh, correction-- night.
我们要怎么跟
What in hell are we going to
飞机上的人解释
tell the people on the plane?
那先得祈祷还有人活着
Well, first off, let's just hope someone survived.
麻♥醉♥枪♥
A tranq gun?
一群硕大无比的吃人猛兽
Giant man-eating monsters
从异常点跑出来
come out of the anomalies,
你们只让它们好好睡觉
and you put them to sleep?
能怎么办 我的搭档都不杀生
Well, what can I say? I work with pacifists.
见鬼了
Damn.
你们怎么跑到百慕大三角了
How'd you two get into the Bermuda Triangle?
跟你一样
Same way you did?
真是极度诡异啊
Fan-freakin'-tastic.
进来吧
Come on in.
你好像一点都不担心
You don't seem concerned about this.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我是在海湾战争里学会开飞机的
I learned to fly in the gulf war, so...
跟威慑行动相比
on the shock-and-awe scale,
指海湾战争时期
对伊♥拉♥克♥发动的大规模空战
这件事的离奇程度也就是个六成
this weirdness is about a six.
帕拉维来了
Oh. There's Pallavi.
女士们先生们 她是我的副驾驶员
Ladies and gentlemen, my co-pilot.
这是她第一年做商业飞行
First year flying commercial,
不过她技术很是了得
but, uh, she's got the goods.
你们知道这是哪儿吗
Do you know where we are?
一开始 我以为是日全食
At first, I thought it was an eclipse,
但已经一个多小时了
but it's been over an hour.
我不知道
I have no idea...
不如我们把飞机开回去
But I say we fly this thing back out of here,
然后喝一杯讨论一下怎么样
and discuss it over a beer, huh?
飞机还能飞吗
Is the plane okay?
我刚做了一个飞行前检查
Uh, I just finished my pre-flight.
着陆的时候地面突然下降了6米
We took kind of a hard bump
我们撞得不轻
when ground level went down 20 feet.
起落架有个支柱
Looks like one of the wheel struts
可能需要调整
needs adjustment...
不过最大的问题还是电线
But the big problem is the wiring.
穿过那个神秘球状物的时候
It, uh, got fried somehow
线路好像被烧坏了
when we went through the big Bermuda ball.
没有工具你也能飞吗
Can you fly this thing without instruments?
当然 我之前没少干过
Oh, yeah. Yeah. I've done that lots of times.
不过点火装置必须能够正常启动运转
But we do need to get the ignition system up and running
这样才能发动引擎
so we can start the engines.
我们得从货物上拆点电线下来
We'll have to cannibalize some wire from the cargo.
好的 我负责起落架的支柱
Okay. I'll take care of the wheel strut.
那我们两个去找电线
We'll work on coming up with some wire.
很好
Great.
我去把飞机引擎罩打开
I'll open the cowling.
好消息是
The good news is...
道格拉斯双引擎运输机很容易修
it's easy to fix a DC-3.
就是把一堆东凑西凑的
It's just a bunch of airplane parts
飞机零件送上高空而已
flying in loose formation.
这也叫好消息
The good news.
也许你可以发个飞行员通告
Maybe you can put in a pilot report.
总之就是警告其他飞机别过来
You know, something that'll keep other planes away.
好啊
Yeah. Okay.
这个怎么样
Uh, how about...
"巨型时空之门吞噬飞机
"Giant airplane-sucking time portal,
请另择跑道"
use alternative runway"?
要不是克劳斯被困在那个时空了
Yeah, that would be hilarious,
我可能会觉得挺好笑的
if Cross wasn't stuck on the other side of it.
他会没事的 迈克
He's gonna be fine, Mac.
他比我们俩加起来都聪明
Okay? He's smarter than both of us put together.
因为加上你 智商也没多大变化
Not that you add much, percentage-wise.
好啊 既然你是最有头脑的那个
Well, since you're the brains in the family,
不如你告诉我 这个异常点会开多久
maybe you can tell me how long this thing's gonna stay open.
这件事你跟托比
I can't believe you and Toby both--
-居然都瞒着我 -你怎么会认识托比
-...kept this a secret from me. - How do you know Toby?
去洗手间碰到的
Same bathroom.
不能告诉你我很抱歉
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about this.
你说什么傻话
Are you kidding?
我原以为你的魅力也不过如此
I didn't think you could get any hotter,
可你又让我刮目相看了
but this is definitely hotter.
来过两次之后 我就觉得
So... after my second tour, I think,
加拿大是个友好的国家
Canada, yeah, they're a friendly country,
"我要去那里"
"I'll go there."
然后 轰
And then, boom!
炸♥弹♥就扔到了坎大哈[阿富汗城市]
They're in Kandahar.
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆 你没事吧
Jim, you all right?
你去哪了
Where're you at?
吉姆
Jim!
见鬼
Shit.
狄伦
Dylan!
有麻烦了
We've got a problem!
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
你看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
把你的手电筒关了
Turn your flashlight off!
怎么了
What is it?
你去哪了 你要干什么
Where are you? What are you doing?
出什么事了
What's going on?
他们还好吗
Are they all right?
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表