剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
Look, I can buy you a couple of minutes till you get clear.
对了
Oh, and, um...
你能开走我的车吗
Can you move my car?
我不想车被拖走
I don't want it to get towed.
目前到底有什么计划
What's the game plan here?
就算我知道也不能告诉你们
I couldn't tell you even if I knew.
我已经麻烦不断了
I'm already in a lot of trouble.
给战友打麻醉针肯定违反了纪律
Tranqing a fellow soldier is definitely against regulations.
这么做事情也没办法挽回
This doesn't make things right.
我知道 快走
I know. Now, go.
中尉 请放下武器
Lieutenant, put the weapon down, please.
出什么事了 长官
What happened here, sir?
我会负全责 中士
I take full responsibility, sergeant.
它伤重不治
It was mortally wounded.
那道格拉斯上校呢
And Major Douglas?
我想他能复原
I suspect he'll recover.
站起来 长官
Stand up, sir.
埃文
Evan...
欢迎来到磁石项目
你觉得他想干什么
What do you think he's up to?
我不知道
I don't know,
但要查个清楚
but we're going to find out.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表