剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
你们先走吧
You go ahead.
把波比一个人留下我于心不忍♥
I don't feel right leaving Bobbie out here.
你随意
Your call.
告诉波比他还欠我们一组群拍
Tell Bobbie he owes us a group shot.
-回头见 -再见
- Later! - Toodles!
小娜 别为波比担心了
Nat, don't... Don't worry about Bobbie, okay?
迈可会留在这儿继续找他
Mac'll stay here and look for him.
你可以跟我一块走
You can come with me.
不 小娜 别这样
No! Nat, no!
上车
Get in!
该死
Oh, dammit!
那到底是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?
妈呀 它在追我们
Oh, my God! It's following us!
小娜 慢一点
Nat, slow down!
那东西会吃了我们的
That thing's gonna kill us!
小娜 停车
Nat! Stop the van.
我的天
Oh, my God!
小娜 停车
Nat! Stop the van!
冷静点
Look, just calm down.
松开油门
Just take your foot off the pedal.
慢慢地松开
Nice and slow.
-小娜 它不见了 -我才不管
- Nat, it's gone! - I don't care!
托比 别
Toby! No!
你还好吗
You okay?
-还好 你呢 -也还好
- Yeah. You? - Yeah.
我没看到那只恐龙
I don't see it.
真不敢相信你会这么做
I can't believe you did that.
是啊
I know.
反正她不会有事
She's gonna be okay, though...
不过她会气疯的
but she is gonna be really, really mad.
这车是弄不出来了
We're never gonna get that off.
太好了
Great.
我们离木屋有五公里远
We're five kilometres away from the cabin.
没麻♥醉♥枪♥ 也没问题
No rifles, no problem.
我们发现了恐龙
Found the dinosaur.
说得还真是前途光明
That's one hell of a silver lining.
迈可的对讲机没有回应
Mac's not answering his radio,
不过他们的吉普还在这儿
but the jeep is here.
迈可
Mac?
托比
Toby?
这事很危险
Look, this is crazy.
不如你就留在车里
Why don't you just stay in the car
由我们处理吧
and let us handle this?
是吗 你觉得可能吗
Really? Do you really see that happening?
你不用冒险向我证明什么
You don't have to do this to prove anything to me.
我以为你会更了解我一点
I thought you knew me better than that.
我也这么想过
I did too.
但说实话 安吉
But to tell you the truth, Ange,
这次我不明白
I don't get this.
这不是你的作风
This... This isn't you.
你到底想干什么
What is this really about?
我来这是因为
I came because
我已经受够了每次都要把你拉回办公室
I am tired of trying to pull you back to the office all the time.
如果这就是你要做的事 我很想了解
If this is what you do now, then I want to understand it.
没人了
All clear.
迈可 我们在木屋这里 你们在哪儿
Mac, we're at the cabin, where are you?
我们在
We're...
离木屋三分钟车程的地方
About a three-minute drive from the cabin.
前提是车速每小时150公里
If you're traveling at 150 kilometres an hour.
你们找到异常点了
You've found the anomaly?
没有 不过我们发现了一只恐龙
No, but we found a dinosaur.
跑得很快
Very fast.
很恐怖
Very scary.
它体型多大 长得什么样
How big was it? What did it look like?
差不多和吉普一样高
Almost as tall as the jeep.
长尾巴
Long tail.
丑得要命
Really ugly.
你们两个还好吗
You two okay?
还好
Yeah...
不过还有个普通市民和我们在一起
But we've got a civilian with us,
是托比的朋友
one of Toby's friends.
你们跟她说什么了
What have you told her?
什么都没说
Nothing.
托比用泰瑟枪把她电晕了
Toby... tased her.
-什么 -别问了
- What? - Don't ask.
你们行动方便吗
Are you mobile?
还不行 不过我们在想办法
Not yet. But we're working on it.
很好
Good.
你和托比要集中精神
'Cause I need you and Toby to focus
找到异常点
on finding that anomaly.
知道了
Copy that.
那是确定有只恐龙了
So... definitely a dinosaur?
提高警惕
Eyes open.
有没有什么我应该知道的行为准则之类的
Is there some sort of protocol I should know about?
我们只有一条"准则"
We only have one protocol...
在它找到你之前找到它
find it before it finds you.
你确定你还好吗
You sure you're okay?
好得不得了
Never better.
埃文
Evan...
看来我们找到失踪的摄影师了
Whoa. Looks like we found our missing photographer.
迪伦
Dylan.
摄影师手无寸铁
He was unarmed.
我们是有备而来
We're not.
我们真该走了
We should really try and get going.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我真的非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
眩晕只会持续几小时
It's only going to last a few hours.
不是永久的
It's not permanent.
我觉得我快吐了
I think I'm going to puke.
你让我怎么办
What did you want me to do?
你当时样子就像要疯了
You were acting crazy.
我以前那么多次像要疯了
Well, you didn't tase me
你可没电晕过我
the first thousand times I acted crazy.
还不是因为哄你那时候的爱爱妙不可言呗
That's because the make-up sex was too good.
不好意思 什么哄你的爱爱
I'm sorry. The make-up sex and the what, now?
不关你的事
None of your concern.
我们真得走了
We really gotta get going.
天呐 别逼我起来
Oh, God. Don't make me move.
好吧 那试着稍微走一小段路呢
Okay, how about you just try walking a little bit?
然后再看情况 怎么样
And we'll see. Okay?
那 等等
What, uh, so... wait.
刚刚那是什么东西
What was that thing?
还有它现在去哪儿了
And where is it now?
我需要你冷静下来
Look, I need you to be cool.
等等 你们事先知道它会来这儿吗
Wait. Did you know it was going to be here?
所以现在才只有我一个人被吓坏了
Is that why I'm the only one freaking out here?
托比 你到底是做什么的
Toby, what the hell do you do for a living?
好吧
Well?
刚刚那是只恐龙
It was a dinosaur.
迈可和我
And Mac and I...
我们抓恐龙
we hunt dinosaurs.
怎么 你们正式的工种就叫这个吗
What, so that's your official job title?
我们没开玩笑 小娜
It's not a joke, Nat.
绝对没有
Definitely not.
我们俩只有一把泰瑟枪
We've only got one taser between us.
不仅如此 我们也不知道
Well, not only that, but we don't even know
我们待的这地方和异常点之间会有多少生物
how many creatures are out here between us and the anomaly.
等等 你说哪儿
Wait. The where?
是一种电磁辐射活动
It's a radiant magnetic event with...
宇宙中闪闪发亮的大洞 还会喷恐龙
Big shiny hole in the universe. Spits out dinosaurs.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表