剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
Well, it is hard to compete with the private sector.
我打电♥话♥派人送车吧
I'll make that call.
谢谢
Sure.
迈可
Mac?
迈可
Mac!
我得进去找他
I need to go in after him.
埃文 等等
Evan, wait.
我们不知道他进没进去
We don't know that's where he went.
他朝什么东西射击过
He was shooting at something.
如果他是去追踪恐龙了呢
What if he followed it?
你说得对
You're right.
他在这留下了痕迹
He left a trail.
我真应该打爆你的头
I should bash your brains out.
开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
迈可
Mac?
你们倒不紧不慢 我可是被锁住了
You took your time. I'm locked in!
你们都去干嘛了 和恐龙搏斗
What have you been doing, fighting dinosaurs?
一群史前怪兽还别想撂倒我们
It'll take more than a bunch of prehistoric vermin to do us in.
送你们份礼物
Got you a present.
活的 还很带劲呢
Alive and kicking.
多谢
Thanks.
我可不想跟剩下的恐龙再大战十回合
I'd rather not go ten rounds with the rest of them.
有行动计划了吗
Have you got a game plan?
有 擒贼先擒王
Yeah. Capture the alpha.
剩下的就会跟着它回去了
The others will follow it back through.
听上去不错
Sounds good to me.
它们肯定把战利品都放在什么地方
They must be taking all their loot somewhere.
如果有这么个地方 就肯定能在那找到首领
If they have a trove, we could find the alpha there.
那小坏蛋想偷我的对讲机
Little wanker tried to nick my radio.
有一只拿走了我的
One got away with mine.
而且还开着
And it's still turned on.
你确定想这样
You sure that's all you want?
加拿大人都喜欢
It's a Canadian thing.
好 试试吧
Okay, give it a try.
你们好啊恐龙
Hello, dinosaurs...
我们要来抓你了
We're coming to get you...
你们该从哪来回哪去了
You're going back to where you came from.
我们能听到 继续说话
We can hear it. Keep talking.
试音 三二一
Testing, three, two, one.
我是恐龙方位探测员
This is the dinosaur directional finder.
试音 三二一
Testing, three, two, one...
试音 三二一
Testing, three, two, one...
迈可 我们找到了
Mac, we're in.
找到你了
Gotcha.
它不喜欢我们这样做
He didn't like that.
这是它的地盘
Territorial.
好
Good.
准备好
Get ready.
过来拿啊
Come and get it!
来啊
Come on!
还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
别用泰瑟枪
Hey! No! No taser!
我没有麻♥醉♥药♥了
I'm outta tranqs.
会伤到埃文的
You'll hit evan.
你们几个 帮帮忙啊
Uh, guys? A little help here?
我没法瞄准
I can't get a clear shot.
它们害怕了
They're scared.
我们伤到的肯定是首领
We definitely got the alpha.
你把它撞晕了
You knocked it out cold.
把它们放回自己的时空吧
Let's put them back where they belong.
现在好了
There you go.
这样应该能把它们引回去
That should bring them in.
它们要咬开那些笼子
It's not going to take them long
应该不会花多长时间
to chew out of those crates.
关掉灯
Kill your lights.
你看
There!
你觉得它们都走了吗
You think we got them all?
它们似乎是个很忠诚的群体
They seem like a loyal colony.
首领去哪儿就追随到哪儿
Wherever the alpha goes, they all go.
如有双关 实属巧合
Any metaphor purely unintentional.
它们还能再穿越过来
They could still come back through.
不会 现在这儿是我们的地盘
No, this is our territory now,
它们知道了
and they know it.
为了保险起见 应该把这里封锁起来
We might want to lock it down just in case, though.
你还来吗
You still on the team?
有工作我就做
Job needs doing, I'll keep doing it.
好 我会打给利兹
Good. I'll call Leeds.
对不起 上校 加密线有干扰
Sorry, Colonel, the encryption is distorting.
怎么会这样
How's that?
这样好多了 谢谢 长官
Oh, that is better. Thank you, Sir.
你的行动计划有反馈了 中尉
I've gotten feedback on your action plan, Lieutenant.
细节是可以商量的 长官
Well, I-I'm flexible on the details, Sir.
我们会同意 但有一个条件
We're going to approve it on a conditional basis
就是要接受正规的监管和审查
subject to standard oversight and review.
你会需要行政支持的
You're going to need some administrative help.
确保任务顺利进行
Keeping the ship on track.
你有什么人选吗
Do you have anyone in mind?
没有 长官
Uh... No, Sir.
我很欢迎推荐
I'm open to suggestion.
我会派丽莎·梅利维斯准尉去
I'll send you Warrant Officer Lisa Merriwether.
有什么需要她会照应你
She'll take care of all your needs.
我很期待见到她 长官
Well, I-I look forward to meeting her, Sir.
上校 我有另一通电♥话♥进来
Oh, um, Colonel, I have another call coming in.
能再给你回电♥话♥吗
Can I get back to you?
别再搞砸了 中尉
Don't screw up again, Lieutenant.
不会的 长官
No, Sir--
再见
Oh, uh... Bye, now.
利兹中尉
Uh, Lieutenant Leeds...
当然 埃文
Absolutely, Evan.
没问题
No problem.
地址在哪里
What's the address?
好
Okay.
不论何时
Well, um, day or night.
我都会听从调遣
I'm always here for you.
迈可还很伤心
Mac's still hurting.
我知道
I know.
可能还要一段时间来缓和
It could be a while.
你能怪他吗
Well, do you blame him?
我让他失望了
I let him down.
你也是人
You're human.
意见相左
Opinions differ.
你要打给那谁吗
You going to call what's his nuts?
-你说大卫 -是了
- David? - I know
我大概会找他吃个早饭
Maybe I'll see if he's free for breakfast.
那我们办公室见
Well, I'll see you at the office.
我们很幸运
Hey, we were lucky.
并非事事都能如意
It doesn't always work out so well.
假如你想要做什么
If there's something you want to do...
就去做吧
do it.
有些事是不等人的
Not everything waits for tomorrow.
你在那里呆了多久
So how long were you there?
利兹凌晨三点出现
Leeds showed up at, like, 3:00 a.m.
身边跟着几个个头是他两倍的士兵
With a couple of soldiers twice his size.
他说他会跟经理谈
Said he'd square it with the manager
让他们呆到异常点关闭
so they could stay there until the anomaly closed.
那个门卫怎么办
What about the night guard?
他也处理掉了
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表