剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
achieved mission success, also classified.
两天后 此项工程正式宣布结束
Now, two days later, Magnet was publicly shuttered,
但从此以后
but it has remained...
它一直被作为最高机密
operational at above top secret level
保留着
ever since.
也一直没有重新装♥修♥
Without redecorating.
说实话 见到你我很兴奋
I am actually very excited to meet you.
那个是空的
That one's empty.
我一直以来都在收存
I've been keeping a file on Evan Cross
埃文·克劳斯的档案
for several years now.
你说什么
What?
他是个风趣迷人的家伙
He's a fascinating guy anyway,
说到他引起我的注意
but he popped up on my radar
还是在五年前 他开始不断购买♥♥
when he started buying certain kinds of electronics
某种电子设备的时候
five years ago.
于是我抽调了克劳斯光电公♥司♥的退税单
So I pulled Cross Photonics' tax returns.
等等 我们的退税单
Wait, our tax returns?
是政♥府♥退税单
Government.
一千万用于其他项目的研发
$10 million in unspecified R&D.
他发现了对吧 他在找什么
He's found it, hasn't he, what he was looking for?
我想我来错了
I think I've made a mistake.
不会的 芬奇女士
Oh, no, Ms. Finch,
磁石项目绝对有权
Magnet has full authority
协助你们应对外星人威胁
to help you deal with your alien threat.
它们...
They're...
它们是恐龙
They're dinosaurs.
知道了
Noted.
我知道你在想什么
Um, look, I-I know what you're thinking,
你觉得快超出了思维的底线
that you have reached the bottom of your particular barrel,
但假如这股力量
but if the powers that be
已经让你泥足深陷
have shoved you this far down the rabbit hole,
你应该是没得选择了
you are likely out of options.
就把我当做黑暗中的一盏明灯
So think of me as the light at the end of your tunnel.
当做无助和绝望风暴中最后的港湾
The last port in your personal storm of hopelessness and despair.
我早有准备 愿意
I am ready, willing,
也有能力帮助埃文·克劳斯
and able to help Evan Cross
痛扁那些外星人
kick some alien ass.
是史前生物
Prehistoric ass.
那更好了
Even better.
孩子还没找到吗
Is the kid still missing?
是的
Yeah.
孩子名叫特雷弗·莫里森
Name's Trevor Molison.
我可以进去 但你们不行
I'm allowed access, but the rest of you, no.
他们认为是熊惹的祸
They think a bear is responsible for the attacks,
而且还在公园里
and it's still in the park.
可它不是熊
But it's not a bear.
50名警♥察♥
And 50 police officers
就要送到两个致命掠食者的嘴边了
are about to walk into two lethal predators.
等我打个电♥话♥
Okay, let me make a call.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我没什么时间解释了
Look, I don't have a lot of time to explain.
你能帮我
Can you work some of those
动用些你上面的关系吗
high-level contacts of yours for me?
我需要穿过警戒线
I kind of need through a police cordon.
你觉得我做得到吗
And you think that's something I can get done?
是 你无所不能的对吧
Yeah, I mean, there isn't anything you can't, right?
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
好 要进入公园
Uh, okay, so, full access to the park,
还有对警♥察♥有套说辞
and a cover story for the police.
你是想让编辑们把记者都叫回去
And do you want the reporters called off by their editors
还是想让我把他们抓起来
or do you want me to have them locked up?
那我...那我就
You know what, I...I'll just go with, um...
让编辑把他们叫回去吧
having them called off.
好的
Okay.
喂
Yes?
我是"天气预报员"
This is "The weatherman,"
我想报告一处"前哨风暴"
and I would like to report a "Stormfront."
没错
Affirmative.
非常好
Outstanding.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
看来你那帮朋友获批
Looks like your friends got clearance
协助搜救了
to help with the search.
到底怎么回事
How did that happen?
问他们吧
Ask my friends.
有事别瞒着我们 行吗
Well, keep us in the loop, will you?
好的
Yeah.
可以出发了
Good to go.
你从哪找到这些的
Where'd you get those?
德瑞克的车后备箱
From the back of Drake's car.
他会希望我们拿着的
He would have wanted us to have them.
好吧
All right.
单发的
Single shot.
你打算怎么
So what's your idea
去找那些怪物
on where we're going to find these things?
第一个受害者是个跳伞的 对吧
You called the first victim "Parachute guy," Right?
是 他是个定点跳伞运动员
Yeah, he was a base jumper.
我在我们第一次见面的空地上
I found parachute nylon
发现了降落伞上的尼龙
in this clearing where we met.
我还不知道有什么意义 但是
I didn't know the significance then, but...
有可能是处巢穴
It could be a nest.
我很感激你的帮助
I really appreciate your help.
我这么做不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
埃文 我有发现
Evan, I've got something.
异常点又出现了吗
Is the anomaly back?
不是 我们受到了一些干扰
No, but we're getting some interference--
15号♥磁力计有微弱的无线信♥号♥♥
a weak radio signal on 15,
而且不是警用频率
and it isn't the police frequency.
我去看看
I'm on it.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello!
特雷弗吗
Trevor?
是 你能找到我爸爸吗
Yes. Can you get my dad?
当然能了 小家伙
Yeah, sure I can, bud.
不过先告诉我你在哪儿
But first, where are you?
我迷路了
I'm lost .
没关系 别怕
Not for long, pal.
看看四周 告诉我有什么
Look around. Tell me what you see.
我看见了怪物
I see the monster...
我们快到了
We're getting close.
特雷弗 特雷弗 跟我说话
Trevor! Trevor, talk to me!
迈可 那孩子就在巢穴附近
Mac, the boy is somewhere near the nest.
马上就到
Almost there!
特雷弗 我们马上去找你
Trevor, we're coming to you.
特雷弗你在吗
Trevor, are you there?
特雷弗
Trevor?
我到了空地这里
I'm at the clearing...
我看到了
I see...
那只带翅膀的恐龙
The one with the wings...
孩子也在那儿吗
Do you see the boy there?
在
Yeah,
他就在大鸟的正下方
but he's right under big bird.
吓坏了 不过还活着
Scared, but alive.
迈可 我们到了
Mac, we're here.
我们要给它打镇定剂
We're going to tranq it.
打中了吗
Is that a hit?
对 可我不知道它的代谢速率
Yeah, but I don't know its metabolism--
也不知道体重
or its body mass.
可能几分钟后才会起效
It could take a few minutes to have an effect.
我们没时间等了
Yeah, we don't have time for that.
不 别去
No, you can't--
看这边 大嘴怪
Hey, over here, pecker-face!
喂 大鼻子
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表