剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
我看到了
I saw it!
海里还有一团光
And there's this glowing!
里奥
Leo...
威尔主任也看到了
Officer Weir saw it, too.
那她在哪儿呢
So where is she?
那重要吗啊 你亲自来看看吧
What does it matter? Come see for yourself!
你想打怪物吗 里奥
You want to fight monsters, Leo?
这里就有一头怪物
I've got one right here.
真正的怪物
A real one.
还会喷火呢
And it even breathes fire.
我不是在开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
你打电♥话♥来时我都快到市中心了
I was almost downtown when you called.
是我想的那个吗
Is that what I think it is?
莫瑞森石油公♥司♥的橡皮艇
A Merison Oil Zodiac.
看看
And look...
是鲨鱼
Shark?
鲨鱼的上颚有十五颗牙齿
Sharks have 15 teeth on the upper mandible
而下颚有双排四颗牙齿
and a double row of four on the bottom.
海里最大的鲨鱼也没有这东西一半大
The biggest shark in the ocean isn't half this size.
为什么我感觉
Why do I get the feeling
我不会赞同你要提出的理论
I don't want to hear your theory on this?
你赞同巨型鳗鱼这个理论吗
How does giant eel grab you?
巨型鳗鱼
Giant eel.
狄伦 鳗鱼还长不到这么大
Dylan, eels don't come this big.
现在的鳗鱼的确没这么大
Not anymore, they don't.
听着 狄伦 你可别往恐龙上想
Look, you don't want to go to the dinosaur place on this one, Dylan.
我知道
I know!
但我看不出其他可能了
But there's no other place to go.
这不是鲨鱼袭击事故
This was not a shark attack.
好吧 可能是头虎鲸 或者大王乌贼
Okay, it was a killer whale, or a giant squid.
你说成是飞天猴子也好 我才不管
Hell, you could chalk it up to flying monkeys, for all I care,
但你不能到处去说那是 什么来着
but you can't go around saying it was, what,
史前巨鳗吗
a prehistoric eel?
那是事实
It's the truth.
事实吗
The truth?
事实...
The truth...
狄伦 事实是
Dylan, the truth
你为了能穿上这身制♥服♥
is that you've worked your entire life
奋斗了这么多年
to get to wear that uniform.
事实是 身穿同样制♥服♥牺牲的德瑞克
The truth is that Drake, who died wearing that same uniform,
那个像爱自己的女儿一样疼爱你的人
and who loved you like a daughter, by the way,
要是看到你放弃了梦想
would be destroyed
一定会心痛不已
if he saw you walking away from your dreams.
你以为我愿意放弃猛兽控制这份工作吗
Do you think I want to walk away from predator control?
那是我梦寐以求的工作
It's the only job I ever wanted.
但若要说谎才能保住工作 还有何意义
But what does it mean if I have to lie to keep it?
狄伦 你穿制♥服♥的样子很好看
You look good in that uniform, Dylan, okay?
很适合你
It suits you.
就应该这样
It's right.
所以为了保住这身制♥服♥ 要尽你所能
Just, say whatever you have to, to keep wearing it.
行了
Come on.
我负责调查人员失踪
I'll take care of the missing persons.
你去参加评估 好吗
You need to get to your appointment, okay?
很好
Okay.
你到达异常地点了吗
Are you at the anomaly yet?
准确地说 我就在那上面
I'm on it, literally.
正要抛下浮标
Going to throw out a marker
好让大家认为这里有潜水员
so they think there's a diver here.
小心别掉下去了
Well, don't fall in.
你觉得海怪会喜欢吃英国人吗
You think sea monsters like English food?
只要是英式的就没人喜欢
Nobody likes English food.
这下我放心了
Well, that's a comfort.
大概吧
I guess.
迈可 信♥号♥♥要中断了
Mac, the signal's breaking up...
我几乎听不到你说话
I can barely hear you...
尽快离开异常地点
...Get away from the anomaly
给我回电♥话♥
and call me back,
注意安全
and-and... be careful!
这次是什么
So, what is it this time?
我也不确定 但是埃文发现了这个
I'm not exactly sure, but Evan just found this.
天呐
Oh, my God.
对 真恶心
Yeah, sick.
托比
Toby,
这些异常点
these anomalies,
你觉得有办法让它们永远消失吗
do you think there's a way to make them stop appearing?
我觉得你应该和埃文讨论这个问题
I think you should probably talk to Evan about that.
跟他讨论过了
I have.
现在我是跟你讨论
And now I'm talking to you.
能不能让它们消失
Can they be stopped?
如果能找到方法
Well, I mean, if you could figure out a way
来调整相位率
to adjust the phase-rate,
减弱群集
and then attenuate the clusters,
进而触发大规模...
triggering a massive...
到底能还是不能
A simple yes or no will do.
好吧
Well, yeah...
从理论上说吗
Theoretically speaking?
是可以的
Yeah, it's possible.
怎么才能做到
What would it take?
一大群绝顶聪明的人
A whole lot of really smart people
还有用之不绝的资金
and the GDP of Luxembourg?
你还是应该和埃文说一下
But you should probably talk to Evan about that.
反对扩大石油开采规模
No more oil! No more oil!
反对扩大石油开采规模
No more oil!
如果他们需要人品担♥保♥的话尽管找我
All right, call me if they ask for a character reference.
好让你告诉人家我多么不安分吗
So you can tell them how I whipped your ass at poker?
不是这个意思 我说真的
Ha, ha. No, I'm serious.
我知道
I know.
-谢谢你 -不用客气
- Thanks. - All right.
等一下
Hang on.
埃文
Evan?
刚才我给你发了一张图片
I just sent you a picture.
什么
What?
图片
A picture!
埃文 在你面前的东西叫做"呕吐物"
Evan, what you're looking at is called "Vomitus."
是爬行动物吐出来半消化的物质
It's partially digested matter expelled by reptiles.
我们看到的不是鳗鱼 克劳斯 是蛇
It's not an eel, Cross, it's a snake.
也就是说它能上岸
Which means it can go on land.
埃文 你得马上离开那里 知道吗
Evan, you've got to get the hell away from there now, okay?
怎么了
What is it?
狄伦 你说得对
Dylan, you're right.
我好像发现一些踪迹了
I think I just found some tracks.
什么
What?
我听不清楚
I can't hear you!
我要看看会通往什么地方 谢谢
I'm gonna see where they lead. Thank you.
埃文 你得...
Evan, you've got to--
狄伦 怎么回事
Dylan, what's the holdup?
不行
I can't do it.
看起来可能没什么 但是我感觉不对
It may look right, but it doesn't feel right.
很不对
Not anymore.
这些踪迹通到哪儿了
Where do the tracks lead?
应该是到一个泄洪沟里去了
Looks like it went into a storm drain.
你能查到下水管道通往什么地方吗
Can you find out where the sewer line goes?
我可以黑进市政规划系统看看
I can try and hack into the city's plans.
托比 这条电♥话♥线可没有加密
It's an open phone line, Toby.
尽量不要用"黑"这个字
Avoid the word "Hack".
如果你是在找那条蛇
If you're following the snake,
迈可不是和你在一起吗
then shouldn't Mac be with you?
我要他看着异常点
I need Mac guarding the anomaly,
不是看着我
not guarding me.
规划好路线 我再打给你
Pull those plans. I'll call you back.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表