剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
So while I've been playing "Who's a big boy now?"
埃文在大楼里到处追一头
with the lieutenant, Evan's been running around the building
他想象出来的恐龙
chasing imaginary dinosaurs?
好吧 我们去找他
Right, let's go find him.
我们看看托比有没有更新位置
Let's see if Toby's got an updated location.
托比
托比
Toby?
迈可
Mac?
埃文
Evan?
很好
Great.
我要你帮下忙
I need your help.
没问题 老板 你在哪儿
Sure thing, boss. Where are you?
异常点旁边
By the anomaly.
根本没有异常点
There is no anomaly.
那是哪儿
Where's that?
你旁边是谁 狄伦吗
Who's there with you? Is that Dylan?
别听她的 迈可 她会害死你的
Don't listen to her, Mac, she's going to get you killed.
我们想帮你 埃文
We want to help you, Evan.
那你就得相信我
Well, then, you need to believe me.
我相信你 哥们
I do believe you, mate.
告诉我们你在哪儿
Tell us where you are.
你们先找个安全的地方藏身
Look, you guys just get somewhere safe.
我来对付那头艾伯塔龙
I'll handle the albertasaurus.
-埃文 -嘘 我就在它下面
- Evan... - Shh! I'm right under it.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
他说他在异常点那儿
He said he was at the anomaly.
你觉得他回那个房♥间去了吗
Do you think he went back to that room?
那房♥间在安全层下面
It's down on the secure level.
是恐龙冷藏室隔壁那间吗
The one next to the dinosaur freezer?
拿着 最好带上这个
Here. Better take this.
埃文不会相信我的
Evan's not going to trust me,
但是也许你能接近他
But maybe you can get through to him.
托比怎么了
What happened to Toby?
他怎么会有她的电♥话♥
How did he get her phone?
我们去看看托比是否安然无恙
We're going to make sure that Toby's okay.
见鬼
Damm it!
埃文
Evan!
试试这个
Stuff this.
来吧
There we go.
狄伦没和你在一起
Dylan's not with you?
没有 她不相信你
No, she doesn't believe you.
我相信
I do.
来吧
Come on.
它就在这儿
That thing is here.
你追过的那头恐龙
The one you were chasing.
是吐了你一脸的那头吗
The one that puked on you?
它被麻醉送回去了
It's been tranq'd and sent home.
危险 石棉
是那头艾伯塔龙
The albertasaurus!
迈可
Mac...
宝琪死了
Brooke's dead.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你从它口下救了我
You saved me from that thing,
我们现在有机会拯救其他人了
and now we have the chance to save everyone else.
我从艾伯塔龙口下救了你
I saved you from the albertasaurus?
你受了伤
You were hurt,
伤得很严重
badly.
我知道你就快死了
I knew you were dying.
埃文 没那回事
Evan, that never happened.
我看见了
I saw it.
我看见你死了
I watched you die.
然后我得在有人发现之前藏好你的尸体
And then I had to hide your body before anyone else found out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
迈可 你救了我的命
Mac, you saved my life.
但没来得及救宝琪
But you were too late to save Brooke.
埃文 这里面有一具尸体
Evan, there's a body in here.
我知道
I know.
里面的到底是谁
Who the hell is in there?
什么情况
What the hell?
那是 我
That's... me.
天哪 埃文
Jesus, Evan!
我只能把你藏起来
I had to hide you.
不可能
No...
你该呆在冷柜里
You're supposed to stay in the box.
滚开
Get the hell away--
当心
Look out!
为什么
Why?
它不属于这儿
It's not supposed to be here.
我去叫支援
Let me get help.
太晚了
It's too late.
把我送回去
Put me back.
把所有东西都送回去
Put everything back.
送回异常点
Into the anomaly.
异常点是什么
What is that?
一道门
Doorway.
通向家
Home.
让我去找人帮忙
Let me get help.
你快没命了
You're going to die.
不能死在这儿
Not here.
我得回去
I need to go home.
求你了
Please.
求求你
Please...
我得送你回异常点
I've got to get you back through the anomaly.
没有什么异常点
There is no anomaly!
那儿什么都没有
There's nothing there!
它消失了
It's gone.
太迟了
Too late.
我们太迟了
We're too late.
埃文
Evan!
埃文
Evan!
锁住了
Locked.
系统停止工作了
System's down.
托比 你还好吗
Toby! You okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not!
埃文开枪打坏了我的服务器
Evan shot my server!
他用真枪实弹了吗
He's using live ammunition?
托比 你能出来吗
Toby, can you get out?
我正在想办法
I'm working on it!
就差一点电了
I just need a little bit of power...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
不过我们又有麻烦了
But now we have other problems.
有人关了疏散警报 对吧
Somebody shut down the audible evac alarm, right?
但我现在真的发现了瓦斯泄漏
Except that now I see a gas leak,
气压下降
而且这次不是假警报
And it's not a false alarm this time.
泄漏的地点呢
Okay, where is it?
是整栋楼下方贯穿综合管道的
The lines run through the utility tunnels
所有管线
underneath the entire building.
该离开了 这回真得走了
Okay, time to get out, for real this time.
不能丢下埃文
Not without Evan.
迈克去找他了
Mac went to find him.
没错 但没有人有他的消息
Yeah, but nobody's heard from him.
我一直收到零碎的讯号♥
And I keep getting a patchy feed,
因为我觉得是埃文还在关闭各个连接点
because I think Evan keeps shutting down the junctions.
那些继电器也在综合管道那边
Those relay boxes are in the utility tunnels, too.
不好了
Oh, crap.
那个房♥间是冷冻室
That room is refrigerated.
我必须去救他出来
I have to get him out of there.
我们一定要找到埃文
We have to find Evan.
我知道 我们会的
I know. We will.
迈克 迈克
Mac! Mac!
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表