剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
We still have to get that thing to the anomaly.
两个人绝对搬不动它
No way we're doing that with two people.
你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
迈可
Mac.
我们这儿还需要劳力
We're going to need some more muscle here.
这没问题 我随时效劳
I can certainly offer you that.
托比 异常点的数据怎么样
Toby, what's the read on that anomaly?
磁感应强度稳定
The magnetic flux density is stable
大约有100毫特斯拉
at a hundred milliteslas.
磁通量密度或磁感应强度的
国际单位制导出单位
好的 如果迈可过来帮我们
All right. You gonna be okay to stay there
你能留在那边监测数据吗
and monitor it if Mac comes back to us?
反正我有人陪
Well, I won't be alone.
埃文 我可不怎么放心
Evan, I'm not sure about that.
如非必要 我也不会让你丢下托比
I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't need you here.
迈可 我们没事的
Mac, we'll be fine.
但是...
But...
去做你该做的吧
Just go do your job.
我们不会做傻事的
We won't do anything stupid.
我保证
I promise.
别站在异常点前面
Don't stand in front of it,
不管什么蹦出来都别犹豫 尽管开枪
and shoot anything that comes out.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
而且我会玩命地跑
And I'll be running like mad,
因为我把泰瑟枪留给托比了
'cause I'm leaving the taser with Toby.
好极了
Good.
他还不错 对于一个男人来说
He's not bad, for a guy.
他有点像我不想要的哥哥那类的
He's kind of like the brother that I never wanted.
你怎么老盯着这玩意看
Why do you keep looking at that thing?
因为这个遥感勘测的数据流实在太惊人了
Because the datastream from the telemetry is incredible.
如果我能搞清楚...
I mean, if I can just figure out...
托比 这不是什么数据
Toby. It's not data.
就像神迹
It's miraculous.
没错
It is.
我就爱你这一点
You see, this is what I loved about you.
你总能给我们俩策划新奇的冒险
You always had a new adventure planned for us,
就像加入"致命宝贝"
like joining the Fatal Babes.
你也愿意尝试 陪我一起疯
Well, you were just crazy enough to give it a try.
我可没疯
I wasn't crazy.
我们走近点看吧
Let's get closer.
不 小娜 别
No! Nat! No.
各位 这太荒唐了
Guys, this is crazy.
要把它搬过去可不是一天两天的事
This is gonna take us days.
第二只还悄悄跟着我们呢
And the second one is stalking us.
我们把这只留在这儿
How about we just leave this one here
等帮手来了再搬它过去
until we can get help to move it,
把另一只赶回异常点如何
and chase the other one to the anomaly?
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我觉得它只是想回家而已
I think it just wants to go home.
它一直都向着同一个方向前进
It's been heading in the same direction this whole time.
也许它就像是迷途知返的信鸽一样
Maybe it's like a homing pigeon
我们要做的就是把它往适当的方向引
and we just need to give it a nudge in the right direction.
那我们可以先把心思集中在另一只上
So we can focus on the other one.
我想在它老家
I guess its food back home
食物可不会带着麻♥醉♥枪♥和泰瑟枪
doesn't carry tranq rifles and taser guns.
好吧 就这么决定了
All right, let's do that.
我们现在只是激怒它就够了
Now we're just pissing it off.
要的就是这种效果
That's the plan.
让它想回家
Get it to want to go home.
迈可 快让开
Mac! Get out of the way!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
托比还在桥上
Toby's on the bridge!
托比
Toby!
住手 别碰
Stop!
托比 快闪开
Toby! Get out of the way!
跑
Go!
跳
Go!
你们俩没事吧
You both okay?
我们没事
Yeah. We're okay.
我的天啊
Oh, wow.
这玩意还会开启多久
So how long is this thing gonna stay open?
这问题我们还没搞清楚
We haven't figured that part out yet.
我们要在这周围设好警戒线
We need to set up a perimeter,
确保登山客们不会误入异常点
make sure we don't lose any hikers.
我们还得把另一只生物
And we still have to get the other creature
从森林里搬出来 扔回异常点去
out of the forest and put it through.
要我打给肯·利兹吗
So, should I be calling Ken Leeds?
不要
No.
好吧 打吧
Okay, yeah.
他来到之前我会在这等他
I'll stay until he gets here.
我得回到手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥的地方才能打给他
Well, I can't call him until I get back in cell range.
我开车载她回去
I'll drive her.
我还有"重要的东西"才下载了一半呢
I'm in the middle of an important download.
迈可 你说好不看的
Mac, you said you wouldn't do that.
手♥机♥拿来 快给我 迈可
Give it back! Give it to me! Mac!
我们付钱雇他们来 干的就是这个
We pay them for this?
稍有安慰的是 钱付得不多
Not very well, if it's any consolation.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表