剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
汽油是不够的
There's not enough gas.
滑行和起飞
We'd need a full 10 gallons
就需要整整10加仑
for run-up and take-off.
滑行是为了测试引擎 对吧
Run-up is to test the engines, right?
我们会省略这一步
We're gonna skip that part.
能不能成功起飞 听天由命
This thing'll either fly or it won't.
我做不到
I can't.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
我一个人不行
Not all alone.
吉姆说过你技术很了得
Jim, said you had the goods.
帕拉维
Pallavi,
我是个工作狂
I work too much.
我没有属于自己的生活
I have no life.
这样的生活方式 唯一的好处是
And the one thing that's come out of that
和我一同拼搏的伙伴
is that the people that I love the most
都是我最在乎的人
they are the ones that I work with.
你也这么在乎吉姆吗
Did you love Jim like that?
在乎
Yeah.
这就对了
Yeah?
我相信他也一定很在乎你
Well, I'm sure he loved you the same way.
他不会想让你丧命于此的 对吧
And he wouldn't want you to die here, would he?
好吧
Okay.
没什么大不了的 对吧
How hard can this be, right?
只是要把一堆东凑西凑的
It's just a bunch of airplane parts
飞机零件送上高空而已
flying in loose formation.
燃油混合控制阀门应急推进
Mixture control, emergency rich,
燃油增压泵 运作正常
fuel boost pump, on.
开始吧
Here we go.
不 不 快跑
No! No! Hurry up! Go!
你干什么 我们要救她
What are you doing? We need to help her!
她已经死了
She's already dead!
如果你把门打开 我们也会没命的
If you open it, they'll just kill us too!
是我说服她进去的
I convinced her to go in there.
我们也无能为力
There was nothing we could do.
那些食人虫随时都有可能
Those things are gonna be coming
冲破窗户闯进来
through the windows any minute.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
先把毯子淋湿
Water first.
这给你
Here.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是艾伯塔龙
It was an Albertasaurus.
你说什么
What?
杀害宝琪的"凶手"
What killed Brooke.
类似霸王龙 但动作更迅猛
It's like a T-Rex, but faster.
好了 转过身来
Okay. Turn around.
再浇上汽油
Now the gasoline.
我就说嘛
I told you!
只会着火冒烟 不会烧到毯子的
It's the fumes that burn, not the blanket.
其中的物理原理我懂
Oh, I understand the physics of it!
我只是不喜欢浑身着火的感觉
I just don't like being on fire.
我们时间不多了
We don't have long.
我知道
I know.
开始吧
Let's go.
埃文 火要灭了
Evan, the flames are going out.
它们越来越靠近了
They're getting closer!
爪钩勾不住边缘
I can't get it to catch on the lip.
我们还有最后一发信♥号♥♥弹
We have one more flare.
开枪吧
Shoot it.
迈可
Mac!
别放弃
Hey, don't stop trying.
我不会的
I won't.
埃文 我们抓住钩子了
Evan, we got it.
快 快啊
Oh! Hurry up! Hurry up!
你觉得他们掉得有多深
How far down do you think they are?
埃文的臂力不错
Evan's got a good arm,
但应该不超过6米
but it can't be more than 20 feet.
但愿绳子够...
I just hope the rope...
迈可
Mac!
我最讨厌虫子了
I hate bugs!
埃文 小心头顶
Evan! Head's up!
不好了
We've got a problem.
扔
Now!
你们今天还好吗
So... how's your day?
挺好的 我们救了一个人
Good. One saved on our side.
虽然他可能需要些心理治疗
Might need a bit of therapy.
你们怎么样
What about your side?
两人死亡
Two dead.
是的
Yeah.
但他们不会被忘记
But not forgotten.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表